Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    That's okay Bumblesquat, I can see what you're saying about the hypocrisy involved here and I believe everyone on these shows is hypocritical to an extent.

I think Melissa is doing the worst thing and retaliating after what Teresa has been accusing her of for years (affairs, stripping etc) and instead of remaining dignified about it, she's slinging mud right back at Tre and I for one can't blame her one bit. Especially as it's obvious Joe has been having an affair after that phone call when he referred to Tre as his "c**t of a wife".

Melissa is by no means whiter than white but I think it's unfair to expect her to sit there and take it from Tre all because she is an original on the show. The fact is, if Andy Cohen and the producers didn't want Melissa on the show, she would never have been signed up. It's nothing to do with Teresa.

It really is tit for tat and both parties are equally to blame at this point. Both families slag each other off in front of their kids and both have made accusations of infidelity. Joe Guidice is equally as unflattering towards Melissa as Melissa is to Joe (calling her horse face etc) so I don't think it's fair to side with Tre over this. I really think she started the whole thing the second she went after her brother's wife.
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was always team Teresa in seasons 1 and 2 but then went off her halfway through season 3 when her family joined as I thought she caused most of the drama. However I am now firmly back in Team T, as the way Melissa (and Joe Gorga) have behaved so far this season is inexcusable.

Rosie, I love and I like her, T and Juicy Joe together, you can see that their relationship is true and it's sweet.

I really, really hope that this season is the last we see of Melissa as she has really shown her true colours and I want this show (which used to be my favourite) to go back to being fun and hilarious as it used to be in seasons 1 and 2.
  • Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Melissa is by no means whiter than white but I think it's unfair to expect her to sit there and take it from Tre all because she is an original on the show. The fact is, if Andy Cohen and the producers didn't want Melissa on the show, she would never have been signed up. It's nothing to do with Teresa.
    Well it depends on 'why' Melissa was signed up and if it was because she was feeding Danielle information about Teresa. The big season 2 reunion fight was because Danielle made comments about Teresa's family based on information that Melissa was allegedly feeding her. Danielle certainly says Melissa did this and the emails were passed over to producers. Maybe Danielle is lying but it's Melissa who keeps changing her story over her contact with Danielle, originally denying then admitting there had been some contact.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Found this episode better then the last ones but im still bored of this family drama! Im finding the Gorga's unbearable every episode and obviously the bad edit is going to them this season so well done bravo on that one :o

Richie basically through himself and Melissa under the bus by admitting himself and her have no intensions of being friends with Tre so whats the point in you going Richie?

So the Gorga's fight it out and Joe Gorga is the one who throws the first punch:rolleyes:

Next weeks ep we see Melissa begging Tre to help her brother why should Tre help her brother when he just called her scum and threw the first punch?!
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV2 are getting Vancouver! It's used in the new advert. It looks like its only season 2 though, which I'm fine with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Preview of the next episode of NJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX-cZ3nAQIY

Melissa is something else, shes as dumb as a bag of rocks. Her husband calls Teresa scum, charges at Teresa's husband and Teresa runs out to get security while Melissa scratches at Juicy's face and tries to get Teresa to join the fight and Melissa tries to paint it that Teresa is the Devil.
    As Teresa would say... Are you FREAKING kidding me?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conor123 wrote: »

Melissa is something else, shes as dumb as a bag of rocks. Her husband calls Teresa scum, charges at Teresa's husband and Teresa runs out to get security while Melissa scratches at Juicy's face and tries to get Teresa to join the fight and Melissa tries to paint it that Teresa is the Devil.

Exactly! You can clearly hear Teresa yelling to call the cops when she runs outside. Melissa is such an idiot, I would love to see Teresa smack her one. I wonder where the black shoe polish came from..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly! You can clearly hear Teresa yelling to call the cops when she runs outside. Melissa is such an idiot, I would love to see Teresa smack her one. I wonder where the black shoe polish came from..

Joe Gorga's hair?
    Melissa really is annoying me now, I think she must be smoking something as she is not for real.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    I wonder where the black shoe polish came from..
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Joe Gorga's hair?

Yep apparently it was spray on hair! Joe Gorga has recently shaved his head so was obviously sensitive about the fact he was losing his hair.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Once again the Gorga prove why i hate them :rolleyes: Tre left the room to call the cops which was the right thing, obviously security was there to help instead.

Joe gorga calling tre scum is disgusting and its more like the gorgas are scum and this clip shows it.

I want The Gorga's of this show they have ruined it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Totally agree
    Yep apparently it was spray on hair! Joe Gorga has recently shaved his head so was obviously sensitive about the fact he was losing his hair.

Really? :D That is so funny.

I don't find fights particularly entertaining and I've had it with the Gorgas. Immature brats both of them. Was that the Bravo ecurity men or the cops in that clip?
    I just couldn't understand the so called "experts" The gang had zero respect for them and I can see why. It was never going to work. Who stands around watching a full on fight going on with their arms folded? Or was it all staged? If so the Joes were doing a fine piece of acting.
    Jac pisses me off. She's become a real bitch lately.

But more than anything I'm so tired of all the feuds/fights/pettiness. Can we get cast members who can inject a little humour into things? That's why NJ has plummeted in my favourite ranks while Atlanta has risen to the top.
    Right, off to catch up on this weeks' OC.

If ITV2 are showing Vancouver I wish they'd show Season 1. I enjoyed that. I will never watch Season 2 again. Seeing Mary hounded and bullied week after week was awful. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Sorry guys but I can't believe people are defending Teresa. This whole feud was all of her making. She still hasn't taken any responsibility for it either. She is vile and so is her husband.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Sorry guys but I can't believe people are defending Teresa. This whole feud was all of her making. She still hasn't taken any responsibility for it either. She is vile and so is her husband.

I really don't think you can only blame Teresa. Sure she certainly hasn't helped the situation in the past, but this season she has tried and tried and is getting nothing back but abuse.

I have said in a previous post that I went off her when the Gorga's and Walkile's joined the show, but this season I have to give credit where credit's due.

Melissa is coming off very badly this season and rightly so, she's a complete cow!
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    The most hilarious moment in that fight was when Melissa ran towards Joe Gorga to put his cap back on! Spray-on black hair with a white cap? Smart ;)

And I love how Teresa is the devil (once again) for not breaking up a bunch of meatheads! Seriously, is there nothing they won't blame her for?

I really found Teresa to be quite loathsome in Seasons 3 and 4 but last year's reunion was a massive turning point for me - I hate watching someone getting ganged up on and that was just ridiculous. This year, she at least appears to be wanting a resolve.

Despite her best intentions, I think Caroline's decision to edit Joe Gorga's message to Teresa was a bad move. Joe Gorga said all he needs from Teresa is an apology and things will be ok. Caroline, believing this wouldn't go down well with Teresa, left this piece of information out and simply said Joe wants things to be ok again. They come face-to-face at the gym and no sign of an apology is forthcoming which then leads on to an argument between brother and sister. That then leads to confusion on both ends.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving Beverly Hills on ITV2. I'm shocked they never sensored the word 'ass' today. :D How hilarious that they took out the word 'f@@k' so it looked like the women were all horrified that kyle said 'you're such a liar camille' LOL. It's good to see the old Beverly Hills with the petty drama that you can laugh at. My god I hated Kyle during season 1 though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The most hilarious moment in that fight was when Melissa ran towards Joe Gorga to put his cap back on! Spray-on black hair with a white cap? Smart ;)

And I love how Teresa is the devil (once again) for not breaking up a bunch of meatheads! Seriously, is there nothing they won't blame her for?

I really found Teresa to be quite loathsome in Seasons 3 and 4 but last year's reunion was a massive turning point for me - I hate watching someone getting ganged up on and that was just ridiculous. This year, she at least appears to be wanting a resolve.

Despite her best intentions, I think Caroline's decision to edit Joe Gorga's message to Teresa was a bad move. Joe Gorga said all he needs from Teresa is an apology and things will be ok. Caroline, believing this wouldn't go down well with Teresa, left this piece of information out and simply said Joe wants things to be ok again. They come face-to-face at the gym and no sign of an apology is forthcoming which then leads on to an argument between brother and sister. That then leads to confusion on both ends.

:eek: Really ??? :D suppose that explains him wearing a cap all the time :o
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving Beverly Hills on ITV2. I'm shocked they never sensored the word 'ass' today. :D How hilarious that they took out the word 'f@@k' so it looked like the women were all horrified that kyle said 'you're such a liar camille' LOL. It's good to see the old Beverly Hills with the petty drama that you can laugh at. My god I hated Kyle during season 1 though.

Haha! Me too! Loved Lisa from the start. She can stir it, but I can't help but like her! P#ssed Kim is also tragically hilarious, bless her. Can't wait to see Season 3! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So trawling for a movie to watch the other night I ended up choosing Black Snake Moan - starring Samuel L Jackson, Justin Timberlake and Christina Ricci - and imagine my surprise when Kim from Beverly Hills pops up playing Christina's mother! Surprisingly not too bad. ;)

So I ended up checking out IMDB to see what other work the Richards sisters appeared in - ended up watching Kyle's episode of CSI from last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    Haha! Me too! Loved Lisa from the start. She can stir it, but I can't help but like her! P#ssed Kim is also tragically hilarious, bless her. Can't wait to see Season 3! :D

I loved Lisa until season 3, then she crashed and burned. Kim might be tragic but I still love her and always will. Love Adrienne too.
  • Options
    pinkwaferpinkwafer Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle is a cow. She doesn't trust other women one inch and is total drama queen flicking her hair about all the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinkwafer wrote: »
    Kyle is a cow. She doesn't trust other women one inch and is total drama queen flicking her hair about all the time.

You have to love when she does the helicopter thing with her ponytail, it's her signature dance move. Lol. I liked kyle during season 2 a lot more and loved her during season 3 but was frustrated that she sat on the fence and practically begged for Lisa's friendship when she shouldn't have.

Watching season 1, am I the only one that gets the feeling kim adrienne and camille were closer to one another and kyle Lisa and Taylor were closer to each other, kind of like two groups?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched it on ITV2 so it's 3 years ago (I think) since I watched BH S1, but I think that was the impression I got too, Andrew.
    Pity Adrienne went tits up. I liked her the first series, before she became the bitch from hell.

Getting back to Teresa, I completely did a 180 turn on her while watching her on Celebrity Apprentice. I think that was far more the real Tre than on the HoWives. She was loyal, a real grafter and put her head down when stuff needed doing, while having fun in the down times. It makes me wonder just how stitched up Bravo makes the HW story on the show.

She made the final four and got on with nearly everyone- no bitching, no violent outbursts, just her acting normally. I admire the way she's busted her guts since Juicy ran their finances into a black hole and is now, I presume, the main earner.

Somehow I cant see Melissa coping with bankruptcy in the same way. Last season the total Tre bichfest really was too much so I was definitely Team Teresa. Melissa relies on her looks, average singing voice and her-oh so fabulous-sex life :rolleyes: which she never ceases to tell us about. Tiny Joe is even worse. It must be small man syndrome because I know far more about their love life than I ever wont to know. The bragging makes me think it's anything but the way they portray it "sexy wife, happy life" my backside!!
    What happened to the "Thank you Jesus" personality? She sure doesn't practice what she preaches.

Caroline, as I've said before, needs to butt out of other people's lives and concentrate on her own marriage. I get the impression that she's very lonely as Albie's never there and it seems that's always been the case. Her "perfect marriage" is anything but. Still don't like her smugness though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    I haven't watched it on ITV2 so it's 3 years ago (I think) since I watched BH S1, but I think that was the impression I got too, Andrew.
    Pity Adrienne went tits up. I liked her the first series, before she became the bitch from hell.

I wonder how Kim will get on without the two of them on the show.

I don't think Adrienne did go tits up or become a bitch. She just handled the situation wrong but she was coming from a place of hurt. Brandi should just count her blessings that Adrienne didn't beat her up, we've all seen how she threw that man around so we know she could. Lol. With all the recent stories of Brandi's drunken misdemeanours it does make one wonder whether Adriennes accusations had some truth in them. It's a shame the way Brandi turned out in Season 3 because I was on her side during Season 2, even when she was against my beloved Kim! :O

She was a little bitchy to Lisa and over the top about the palms thing and the accusation of the stories kind of came out of left field. Maybe there was a bit of envy over lisa getting the perfect edit and being the most popular. I've always thought there was something shady about Lisa though so maybe we don't know it all, in fact even Marissa called out Lisa for being shady and a cold bitch off camera but being sweet and loving on camera.

I agree with your analysis of New Jersey though. Tre does seem like a hard worker. I'm not saying the Gorgas don't have a good marriage but as Lisa Vanderpump would say, "the lady doth protest too much". Rosie is growing on me a lot that past few episodes, just don't let her drink! I love her and Juicy's little twosome.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I swear if I counted how many times I've eye-rolled this season of New Jersey It has to be in triple figures, if not quadruple.

Caroline turning up at the retreat, getting out the car and champing the door with that coat reminded me of Nanny McPhee. Lol.

I'm unsure why Jac was brought back. She's never there or involved in anything, it's clear she's checked out in the same way Kim Zolciak was. Bravo! Could have saved themselves the money and not bothered with her.

Looking forward to the OC tonight! I'm loving the OC now, it's improved imensly from the start of the season.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So the meatheads collide in New Jersey and yet again it's Teresa's fault! Did you know Teresa is also responsible for global warming and the economy crashing?! :rolleyes: Did Melissa seriously compare her to Saddam Hussain? Anyway, the shoe polish nonsense is cleared up and yes, it WAS Joe Gorga's black hairspray... :D The highlight of the episode came when, in the initial aftermath of the big fight and the entire group are angrily shouting, Kathy announces she was only worried about her nose job! :D

Dr V arrives and it's like a Bravo reality show crossover. She comes recommended by Teresa's friends in California apparently. She does make a lot of sense but did we really expect Bravo to show her failing to make any progress? It's not in their best interest considering she has her own show on the network! Those poor team builders were torn to shreds though. Seriously out of their depth with their thumb wars!

Once again (and I've said this every episode of this season so far) the Gorga's come off badly in the edit. Apart from starting the fight by lunging at Joe Guidice, they then try to shift the blame on Teresa for not breaking it up. Melissa then spends the rest of the episode refusing to let Joe and Teresa talk alone, rolling her eyes at any comment made and sitting with a face that looks like a slapped arse.

Then Caroline is summonsed to the retreat. Nobody in their right mind would ever attend such a volatile situation but hey, if a contract and a pay cheque are being waved under your nose I'm sure we'd all hop in a car and make the 4-hour trip too! ;)

I did find the last scene with Teresa and Joe Gorga quite touching though. They both want to be close again so desperately but there's too many outside influences keeping them apart.

On a side note, was I the only one wondering if Joe Guidice was tearful after the fight because he was actually upset or because Joe Gorga was ''biting him in the nuts''?