Options

CV Advice

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi all

In the process of updating my CV and was wondering how I could make Customer Service agent sound a little glamorous. All I do is answer customer queries, input data so I would like to make it sound a little exotic on my CV.

Thanks x

Comments

• Options
    PrimalIcePrimalIce Posts: 2,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Key skills
    -Providing excellent customer service
    -Taking ownership of and resolving of customers queries and complaints by going the extra mile*
    -Insuring customers information is kept up to date and accurate.

*Will need examples to back that up

Need more info to make up more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PrimalIce wrote: »
    Key skills
    -Providing excellent customer service
    -Taking ownership of and resolving of customers queries and complaints by going the extra mile*
    -Insuring customers information is kept up to date and accurate.

*Will need examples to back that up

Need more info to make up more.

We work primarily as a BPO so I guess we have to have a knowledge of all or clients, and to know the company history for all of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd mention data security, client confidentiality.
  • Options
    CitySlickerCitySlicker Posts: 10,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dealing with conflicts, working to deadlines, managing expectations, delivering promises?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First line customer support. Emphasise all the stress, drama that's involved in that, e.g. direct involvement with first line customer queries, problems and complaints, ownership and responsibility of issues and resolution of same in a timely manner and providing regular communications and updates on same within service level agreements.

God, I hate my corporate self :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First line customer support. Emphasise all the stress, drama that's involved in that, e.g. direct involvement with first line customer queries, problems and complaints, ownership and responsibility of issues and resolution of same in a timely manner and providing regular communications and updates on same within service level agreements.

God, I hate my corporate self :D

haah thanks xx