Fat = Fit? Since When?

TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's amazing what passes for "fit" these days with some girls. He's buff, fit etc I look and they are real chubsters. As a thin healthy guy with a nice flat stomach I feel a bit aggrieved a lot of girls nowadays like a chubbier man. Is it because these girls don't like a man that makes them look fat? And please girls describe these guys as cuddly or whatever term you want to use but they are not "buff"!

I know a lot on here watch BB - Chris from the last summers show (the debt collector with the squeaky voice) would be a good example.

Comments

• swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like chubby guys, get over it you "thin, healthy guy with a nice, flat stomach" who'd make me look fat.
    You sound too into yourself to be concerned with anyone else's opinion.

Chris from Big Brother isn't all that. He's short with a squeaky voice. Phwoaaar.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    There's more to being attractive than being slim and having a flat stomach.
  • Sarah.1987Sarah.1987 Posts: 1,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find slim/flat stomach a massive turn off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you care what girls find fit..?
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When someone says someone else is fit in the sense of "he's well fit", it means he (or she) is hot rather than physically fit, and they've been saying that since at least the late 80s so you really have no excuse for not knowing what it means.

"Buff" is a newer variation on the same.
  • TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cos I take great care lead a healthy lifestyle. It's sad unhealthy people are classed as "fit" by some.
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cos I take great care lead a healthy lifestyle. It's sad unhealthy people are classed as "fit" by some.

Did a fatso steal your girlfriend?

Look, just because portly people get more play than you doesn't mean you have free rein to throw your toys out of the pram. People like different things, life goes on homeboy.
  • Sarah.1987Sarah.1987 Posts: 1,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweh wrote: »
    Did a fatso steal your girlfriend?

Look, just because portly people get more play than you doesn't mean you have free rein to throw your toys out of the pram. People like different things, life goes on homeboy.

Ha. ^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D Dear me. You can't expect every girl in the world to find you attractive just because you eat your sprouts. Give us a picture and we'll let you know.
  • TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Truly fit guys such as myself will always have the biggest market share but it's still sad the chubsters have eaten into it somewhat in recent years. I guess it comes back to the obesity problem we have in this country.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Low post count? Check.
    Inflammatory thread? Check

:D
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Truly fit guys such as myself will always have the biggest market share but it's still sad the chubsters have eaten into it somewhat in recent years. I guess it comes back to the obesity problem we have in this country.

Let me guess you like to book your holidays in a hall of mirrors
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Mmmm, try that line on a few women and let us know what kind of 'market share' you end up with. Or testicles.
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    It's amazing what passes for "fit" these days with some girls. He's buff, fit etc I look and they are real chubsters. As a thin healthy guy with a nice flat stomach I feel a bit aggrieved a lot of girls nowadays like a chubbier man. Is it because these girls don't like a man that makes them look fat? And please girls describe these guys as cuddly or whatever term you want to use but they are not "buff"!

I know a lot on here watch BB - Chris from the last summers show (the debt collector with the squeaky voice) would be a good example.

I wish I was you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its sad that people with a self centered attitude, take such an interested in other people..

A flat and smooth stomach is nice to look at but at the end of the day I would choose someone who I actually got on with regardless of if they had a toned body or a 24 crate!

In summary your attitude is more unattractive than a chubby guy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    I wish I was you.

:eek: You can't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Low post count? Check.

I love a bit of feeding at this time of night :D
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    :eek: You can't.

I was being facetious. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    I was being facetious. :o

Oh. Phew.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scamps wrote: »
    I love a bit of feeding at this time of night :D

Careful, you might turn him into a fatty so he'll be full of self loathing :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    Let me guess you like to book your holidays in a hall of mirrors

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Low post count? Check.

Low brain cell count. Check
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry with your attitude I'm sure you wont be forever alone :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just glad I'm into men and not women, I do a lot better with men than I do women, at this rate I'd throw myself off a cliff with the lack of interest I receive from women :o
  • tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disregarding the relationship aspect of this, I have noticed after losing weight that I do get criticised for being perceived as losing too much. I am currently at the ideal weight for myself according to NHS guidelines and yet I get told how I look too thin and need to put on some weight. I wonder if with increasing waistlines in society, the concept of what is normal and average has increased as a result, making someone at what should be a normal weight like myself look thin in the eyes of others.

I don't care what other people think, I'm delighted to get my weight back to where it should be and don't care one iota about those whom want to fatten me up.