Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    I used to like Louise but she does she controlling doesn't she..
  • Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That conversation between Ollie and Cheska was so funny. As if you would discuss your sex life while hoola hooping infront of a bunch of strangers lol. I like that they have these interesting hobbies though.
  • fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly off topic but I've always wondered why none of them are ever shown smoking? It's a well known fact that a lot of the cast do smoke but I don't think they've ever shown it, like they're saying posh people don't smoke? :confused: Just another thing that's fake about this programme I suppose.

I think it's probably to do with tv guidelines about glamourising smoking
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the worst Made in Chelsea episodes ever. This series has been absolutely diabolical.

I have a feeling a lot of the well known and popular cast members are jumping ship next series and that's why we are getting the newbies shoved in our face.
    MrJames wrote: »
    Seriously lack of Millie. That is all.

I agree. The show needs her. Even if it is just a one-liner per episode.
  • NihongaNihonga Posts: 10,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    no reason for her to cry yet again i suspect she has a one way ticket to barking....

Would that be Barking, East London, or Barking, Mad?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am enjoying this series so far, it's so much fun to watch. It is series my favourite series so far alongside series 2. Series 3 and 4 was really depressing to watch and was a bit dull. Spenny and Lucy are well suited but the love of his life will always be Caggie but at least Lucy demands respect from Spencer unlike low self esteem Louise. Alll girls should learn from Louise mistakes. This show might warrant a lot of criticism however you learn a lot of life lessons from watching their lives i.e. Ollie coming to accept his sexuality, friendships forming and the breaking up, seeing Millie grow up and move on from Hugo, Rosie is less of a bitch now.

Jamie needs to start acting like he's in a relationship. That boy ain't ready for a relationship. Poor Tara.

Lucy is such a great addition to the show, one of my favourite characters.

Proudlock is super cool and laidback. He is such a good friend. His Mum is very funny, so is Binky's Mum.

I'm glad Binky and Cheska are friends again. They are too close to be apart for too long.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That scene with spencer and louise was totally edited - the camera cut was really clear so think more was said than that. Bit strange she'd react like that out of nowhere. As for lucy, so rude![/QUOTE]

Yes, but she speaks the truth!
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    That scene with spencer and louise was totally edited - the camera cut was really clear so think more was said than that. Bit strange she'd react like that out of nowhere. As for lucy, so rude![/QUOTE]

Yes, but she speaks the truth!

Plus she was speaking to Louise who has been extremely rude about her! Calling her a ****? I cannot stand women who try to put other women down.

To answer Louise's question what has Lucy got that she hasn't - respect for herself. To our knowledge she's never been a shag buddy, girlfriend who has crying as her profession nor has a boyfriend who treated her like Spencer did to Louise.
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,871
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    Why are they all going on about the summer ?!? Live for now!

It looks like summer half the time in this show anyway. Anyone know how far in advance it's filmed? It used to be quite close to when it aired, I thought? Cheska was out this week walking the dog with a sleeveless top on a bright, sunny day - I can only think of one day in the past month when it was warm enough for that.
  • simonnsimonn Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I found weird about this week was Binkys 'we're best buddies again' chat with Cheska, with no mention of why they weren't, or showing how they made up. Lazy I thought.
  • Chris197800Chris197800 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is one of my favourite shows, is it mostly fake - probably as I can't imagine cameras following them around all day waiting for stuff to happen, obviously most of the scenarios are predetermined, but the thing is that's necesary because alot of real life is very boring so an element of drama has to added or noone would watch.

Lucy is a great character, she's straight talking and knows what she wants from life and doesn't take shit, got to respect her for that.

Spencer has admitted in interviews that he makes himself out to be more of a villain for entertainment, although he does come across as a bit of a arrogant **** anyway, but fact is characters like him that you love to hate are always the best ones.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So according to the news Millie has quit.... I wonder if Rosie will follow? Although great characters in the past they haven't really done much this series which is a shame and they don't get the comedy sketches that Mark and Victoria do. Therefore i suppose it wont be a huge loss.

Having said that Millie is the only one to consistently stand up to Spencer and show a voice of reason. For that reason i hope they bring someone in who will stand up to Spencer and put him in his place like Millie does/did.
  • Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s210/made-in-chelsea/news/a483535/made-in-chelsea-millie-mackintosh-quits-to-be-with-professor-green.html

Will be sad to see Millie go :(
    Also, at the end of the article, someone's made a mistake, as Spencer is referred to as Millie's ex boyfriend :p
  • podlover98podlover98 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Wiki says there are 12 episodes this series, instead of the usual 10. Is that really true? It feels like we are coming to the end of the series naturally which would suggest 10.
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really liked Lucy this week, thought she made louise look quite sad.
    Then saw the Louise and one direction bloke story in the papers and wondered what is it about her? Is she the perennial damsel in distress that men want to rescue?
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    podlover98 wrote: »
    Wiki says there are 12 episodes this series, instead of the usual 10. Is that really true? It feels like we are coming to the end of the series naturally which would suggest 10.

My tele app says there are 5 episodes left.
  • ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm liking Phoebe, I hope she stays on as a regular & they ditch glum & glummer...

Louise seemed to be going a bit bonkers in the nut in that episode.

She's clearly still in love with Spencer & has not given herself any time to get over him.

Does she even like Andy? He's clearly far more into her than she is to him.

Why go there? It's seems part of the lack of backbone pattern: Andy says 'let's go out' & somehow she can't say no...

Don't know what to make of this. I hope it's nonsense, for her sake...
  • BrigonBrigon Posts: 2,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone watching this tonight?
    How does Lucy know Stevie well enough to house share?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The more Louise says "yah I'm really happy" makes me think she is not very happy at all.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex.... He seems very, erm... Maybe more suited to Olly than Lucy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olivia...rude and not even funny?!?
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    The more Louise says "yah I'm really happy" makes me think she is not very happy at all.....

yes to both
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can't stand any of the three new girls.
    If anyone spoke to me like she did, that wine would have been thrown in her face.
  • Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think pheobie is alright but in the teaser for next week, when she says "no just you two" and smiles, I'd be so tempted to slap her smug little face.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand any of the three new girls.
    If anyone spoke to me like she did, that wine would have been thrown in her face.

It was just stupid, they both came across as stupid (phoebe and Olivia not Lucy). The end of the day isn't everyone someone's sloppy second?