Worst Facebook status updates (Part 2)

Comments

• Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Someone i know was always posting onfb about her husband and her two kids (hes the father to both). Then they suddenly got divorced after she started seeing someone else and got pregnant. Soon after the third kid was born she married new bloke.

Now its as if she has one child. The other two barely get a mention. Every day she put pictures of her youngest kid and updates on what hes doing.

Lately its loads of pictures of her and the youngest son on holiday with the husband before they go to lapland after xmas. Loads of statuses about how excited and in the christmassy mood they are with no mentionat all for the two kids shes left at her parents.

Im so tempted to comment because she did this in the summer when her, hubby and their kid went to disneyland while the older kids stayed home with their dad. Its frustrating seeing all her constant updates and photos of what is clearly her favourite kid.
  • chandlerpchandlerp Posts: 4,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ask her how the other two are doing and wait for the response.
  • roniftoronifto Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "NumbaOneMummy"

In bed for snugglies wiv ma man, best da to ma lil angel and lil princesse evah! Love u

Person comments: Oh u back wiv Dave? good yer kids gt their dad
    NumbaOneMummy: No babe, he onli ces dem wkenids!
    Person 2: she's bin wiv mike since lacii-morgan was born! u nd mike make such a gud coupli hun!
    Person 1: oi lol
    NumbaOneMummy: No nt wiv him animore hun! i'm wiv Big Jonno now.
    Person 2: aw, hop u av gd xmas wiv him hun!

Dave: Child's father
    Mike: Unofficial father after Dave and 'NumbaOneMummy' broke up, they got together when she was pregnant with her second
    Big Jonno is the local lager lout

I've changed the names but barely.

This fills me with rage >:(! What language is this? I would have to unfriend this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just had someone post a picture of his daughter flat out on the floor being attended to by paramedics after she fell and hurt herself doing gymnastics.

Why would you do that? She's on a stretcher with a neck brace on. I would have thought making she was ok would be priority?
  • dslrocksdslrocks Posts: 7,207
    Forum Member
    That noise best of been because you are severley inbred you cant talk and not because you were taking the piss out of my daughter having a winge BECAUSE YOU ALL ****ING WOKE HER UP YOU ****ING ****ING WANKING ***** !!! DO NOT MAKE ME HANG OUT OF MY WINDOW SHOUTING OBSCENTITIES AT YOU BECAUSE ITS TO COLD !!!I

Calm down dear.

(whatever happened to the rolleyes smiley?!)
  • LincsDan32LincsDan32 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Somebody on my timeline has just posted an invoice saying that he has bought a Playstation4 and Xbox One along with some associated games, cost well over £1000.

But what's at the bottom of the invoice....

His address :confused:

Probably not the sharpest tool in the shed!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Love day wiv ma bestie

then a few hours later the other girl posts

Evenin wiv ma bestie

These girls are in their twenties. And one of them had previously said the other was really awkward....I don't even know anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LincsDan32 wrote: »
    Somebody on my timeline has just posted an invoice saying that he has bought a Playstation4 and Xbox One along with some associated games, cost well over £1000.

But what's at the bottom of the invoice....

His address :confused:

Probably not the sharpest tool in the shed!

Yup, SHG did that on a few pics a while back (which is why I'm NOT divulging her identity as she'd be bloody stalked to death by her "fans" on this thread). In addition to taking a pic of a client's cheque with bank details on. Oh, and her pics are open to all & sundry on t'interweb. And yet she remains in a job.
  • rache_rache_ Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Yup, SHG did that on a few pics a while back (which is why I'm NOT divulging her identity as she'd be bloody stalked to death by her "fans" on this thread). In addition to taking a pic of a client's cheque with bank details on. Oh, and her pics are open to all & sundry on t'interweb. And yet she remains in a job.

Ah, and then she said it was ok as the cheque was a cancelled one!
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helsie wrote: »
    I've just had someone post a picture of his daughter flat out on the floor being attended to by paramedics after she fell and hurt herself doing gymnastics.

Why would you do that? She's on a stretcher with a neck brace on. I would have thought making she was ok would be priority?
    Good grief, that takes attention-seeking to a whole new level.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    This one took some time to translate...

'Wat ama ment 2 do wiv no baki??!!'

What made it worse was the torrent of 'Oh no! Poor you, how will you cope?' style responses.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    I will replace real names with the relation to the poster, you will see what i mean...

"Phew im nakard. Just finished wrapin sons xmas pressies. This yr he got 28 jus from me and boyfriend! One spoilt boy"

Friend 1: "dont blame u hun, got to spoil him cos this is his 1st xmas wiv a dad who has a job! Xxx"
    Original poster: "nah boyfriend only started work yday n gets paid mothly. Got a loan to buy the pressies den pay it off wen boyfriend gets paid xx".

I dont even know where to start! The fact she gets a loan to buy an excessive amount of presents for a four year old despite moaning about the lack of money and lack of space in her flat. Or the fact that all her boyfriends become her sons dad whilst shes dating them! This must be the fourth or fifth dad hes had thats been mentioned of facebook.
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The video for the song Bound 2, Kayne West is driving a motorbike and Kim Kardasain is straddling him....only these people have reinacted it on a normal desk chair.

:D:D:D:D Classy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went on FB the other day and someone's status was something along the lines of -
    I cant go on anymore..whats the point

Someone else commented - whats wrong hun. inbox

Why do people post these attention seeking status' :o
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,157
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Oh you!

Bloody hell it was your facebook page. Gee gawd. I wondered who the hell it was. :)
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is something I've yet to see myself but I wonder how many Facebook users are now ditching the idea of traditional wedding invites for a wedding 'Event' on the site. Cue other people seeing the Event and having real-life arguments because they weren't invited.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I literally just thought f*** :o how have you found me:D:blush:blush:
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I literally just thought f*** :o how have you found me:D:blush:blush:

It's an old trick, but I like it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This popped up late last night....

My new carpet is 1 week old today
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of these new "Life Events" they're now asking you to add are pretty scary in terms of influencing the rather naïve and attention seeking amongst us to post all sorts.

Marriages, births, starting work, travelling is fine. But it's stuff like "my Dad died" and even "lost baby" I can't help but think is really, really not for social media consumption :o:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of these new "Life Events"

Marriages, births, starting work, travelling is fine. But it's stuff like "my Dad died" and even "lost baby" I can't help but think is really, really not for social media consumption :o:cry:

Seriously?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helsie wrote: »
    Seriously?!

Yep. Already seen people adding in parental deaths and miscarriages, cancer diagnoses etc.

I'd like to think my real friends know those "events" and have the dignity to commiserate with me privately, I really have no desire to put any life event (bar when I moved to England, and that's not really anyone's business either) on my FB timeline.
  • chandlerpchandlerp Posts: 4,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found out a cousin had died because Mum updated her Facebook status with it before ringing me.