Options

This commerative Sun to every household

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    No as critics of The Sun are not anti-patriotic republican extremist terrorists.

Maybe its a cut out and keep guide in today's paper on how men should plan their day by grunting to the wife, making her "take over barbecue duties" and keeping the "wife sweet" which gets people's backs up by broadcasting a undertone of sexism and misogyny which should have been left in the 50's where it belongs and picked up this morning by Labour MP Stella Creasy on Twitter. Maybe its those things which people disagree a newspaper should be promoting and why people have an issue with The Sun?

They are just trying to get people to bite and it looks like they are catching many fish. I have a simple solution. I don't buy or read the paper. For every misogynist there is a misandrist. It just depends where you look for your reading material.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I got my free bottle of coke zero today so I'm happy :)
  • Options
    PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Well, madam, you should have written your sick note on it.. haven't seen you here in ages.
    Welcome back :)

Thanks Joni... I wish I could say there was an exciting reason for my not being around but really & truly there were no threads that caught my attention enough to lure me away from enjoying the weather :)

I've just read my copy and I do like the list of 50 fab things to do in England, it's given me some great ideas for the summer holidays.