EE Episode Thread 24/02 - Goodbye MyLauren

Comments

• dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    What made no sense tonight is the coldness towards ian yet not jane ...
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,168
    Forum Member
    So Bobby will have a nice jucy reveal in a few years...
  • OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    I thought Lauren was going to be coming back?
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    Who's not coming back Peter, Lauren or both of them :( I'd really wish Lauren to return some day.
  • shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good ep, although really disappointed in the added Peter & Demon Child scene.

Love seeing Carol be more than a misery guts and I thought the Ben stuff was quite amusing.
  • Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    I think we've been a bit spoilt, and it was deffo a bump back to Earth.

A solid if slow-paced episode, I knew Nancy would crack sooner to tell Linda. I did like the ending with Peter and Lauren, and I am glad both went off together in the sunset. Abi is just mad, and Ben needs to realise you can't your sexuality. I really hope Max and Whitney DO NOT get together, that would be piss taking.

Good on Carol trying to sort Dot and Charlie out.
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren back in a month or 2
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have ee said how long jacs is gonna be on maternity leave?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah not fussed if neither come back, Jac was a good little actress but overused and a bit played out now plus she'd have to come back with a baby which is a bit dull...unless its disabled and Peter couldnt cope?
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a luverly finalé! :)
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Ahhhhhh.

It still leaves them room to play with, Peter and Lauren could keep the progress of the pregnancy secret so they (or either one of them) can return with or without the baby in a year or so.
  • FashionFashion Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    Never took to Peter but nice that he has a new beginning with Lauren.
  • #grotbags##grotbags# Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, I really wish that was the end of this Lucy Beale storyline. I just want them all to be happy now.
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad Peter and Lauren got a nice exit.... cut to 5 years later when Lauren runs back from New Zealand, baby in tow, to spill the Beales' dark secret to everyone.
  • DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren will return next year. Peter will get a new head in a few years.
  • hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice ending, but that scene should have ended with Ian catching up with Peter and them hugging. It doesn't seem right them leaving on poor terms!
  • masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member
    who was the theme for peter or lauren. Shes coming back so for her its stupid
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davor wrote: »
    Who's not coming back Peter, Lauren or both of them :( I'd really wish Lauren to return some day.

My guess is that they will both return she might return first but I don't think we have seen the last of him.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They deserved the Julia theme tbh and it was a happy ending for them both and not with a dark cloud over lucy. It might be strange since lauren is returning but idc, it's purpose is for when the duff duffs don't fit and happy endings don't suit it. I almost which that was Lauren's final exit where we know it wouldn't break down.
  • LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am really fed up with Abi now!! Such a snotty brat!

I prefer Bad Abi to the simpering little Goody Two-Shoes she used to be.
  • SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    I'm glad Peter and Lauren got a nice exit.... cut to 5 years later when Lauren runs back from New Zealand, baby in tow, to spill the Beales' dark secret to everyone.

:D:D:D
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #grotbags# wrote: »
    Aw, I really wish that was the end of this Lucy Beale storyline. I just want them all to be happy now.

Peter's only leaving in the first place because of what Bobby did to their sister. It feels weird that it's being portrayed as a happy ending but DTC knows best...
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    What made no sense tonight is the coldness towards ian yet not jane ...

Yes I thought the same. I'm glad though that Peter chose to protect Bobby in the end and happy with the Lauren/Peter ending.
  • lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, that was a lovely ending :) I'm really going to miss Peter :( Hopefully he comes back one day (not recasted!) Also hope Lauren is back when Jacqueline Jossa finishes her maternity leave
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah not fussed if neither come back, Jac was a good little actress but overused and a bit played out now plus she'd have to come back with a baby which is a bit dull...unless its disabled and Peter couldnt cope?

You just know the way they'll write them back into it will be about them falling out about Bobby and Lauren coming back.