Do you use vouchers?

LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Are you the type who would feel too embarrassed to use discount vouchers in shops?
Or do you not care and find such people who do feel embarrassed a bit silly?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not embarrassed at all as it was the shop who issued the vouchers in the first place
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I use vouchers all the time, I cut them out of newspapers and magazines and print them from the internet or have them downloaded on to my phone.

I also have discount cards and look out for daily offers from places like Groupon, Daily Treats, Crowdity and Living Social.

If I am ever in somewhere like Pizza Express and see someone paying full price I feel sorry for them!
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    When I worked in retail I thought people who used pigsback vouchers were a bit sad.

But i use Dominos vouchers and Tesco vouchers and things like that so I suppose ive changed my tune !!
  • LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    When I worked in retail I thought people who used pigsback vouchers were a bit sad.

But i use Dominos vouchers and Tesco vouchers and things like that so I suppose ive changed my tune !!

What are pigsback vouchers:o?
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    got an app for that ;)
  • SpotSpot Posts: 25,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything I can do to get something at a better price. Why would anyone not do this?

I didn't get where I am today by not doing anything I can to get something at a better price.
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    If I am ever in somewhere like Pizza Express and see someone paying full price I feel sorry for them![/QUOTE]

:D Yeah, me too. There's always either a 2 for 1 or a half price on there. If I was single I'd be a real fatass by now.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    LadyCake wrote: »
    What are pigsback vouchers:o?
    Pigsback

Its a website that you go onto and click on ads and then you build up point and these point turn into vouchers !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why wouldn't you use vouchers?
    Its as close as most of us get to free money.

My mates and I arrange our cinema visits around Orange wednesdays and normally go for a half price pizza afterwards.

madness not too!

That said, giving me a voucher wouldn't normally make me go somewhere I wouldn't go to anyway.
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    I used a voucher for a free coffee today and didn't feel the slightest bit embarrassed! The coffee wasn't up to much though, thank Santa I didn't pay for it.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I use them all the time, there's no shame in getting something cheaper. What silly snobbery to pay full price for something when you don't have to.