Michelle Collins blasts Kierson Wareing's lips on twitter

fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
Forum Member
@missmcollins: Why do actresses have ridiculous lip jobs done ??? Watched Easties tonight !! Was shocked !

People are tagging Kierston in the tweet and tweeting Michelle back saying things like,
not sure it's ever polite 2 make pointed comments about another persons appearance. How we chose 2 look is a personal choice. 2 single out on social media 1 actress/woman 4 her appearance just doesn't seem fair 2 me.

And
if one school girl did it to another it would be called bullying

Now Michelle Collins has replied with, "@missmcollins: Strange now who s doing the bullying !!??? No more tweeting for me !"

Thoughts?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle Collins is a nasty piece of work!

Just look at her ott reaction at the Soap Awards last year! :rolleyes:
  • HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she have her lips done too?

All very silly and immature though.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are her real lips
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,950
    Forum Member
    Michelle Collins is a nasty piece of work!

Just look at her ott reaction at the Soap Awards last year! :rolleyes:

shes really nice to fans but im shocked at this
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle is a fine one to talk. Her face hardly move all the botox she has had. Someone needs to tell her that a 40 plus her old trying to look 26 isn't cool.
  • rr22rr22 Posts: 7,623
    Forum Member
    Suprised michelle still watches EastEnders. Wonder if she would have returned had she never been written out completely. Surprised she gets the time.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Michelle is a fine one to talk. Her face hardly move all the botox she has had. Someone needs to tell her that a 40 plus her old trying to look 26 isn't cool.

I think she's actually in her 50s :eek:
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

Yeah well I didn't want to sound too harsh but Christ! she has obviously had lots of work done herself then. It pisses me off when celebs try to pull this trick.
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's hardly bullying saying that surgery when not needed is ridiculous. If she was criticising for the way her lips are naturally that is a different matter.
    Forum Member
    johnnymc wrote: »
    Suprised michelle still watches EastEnders. Wonder if she would have returned had she never been written out completely. Surprised she gets the time.

at least shes honest about it. (that she watches it)
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

Wot ever makes you think that ? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kierstons lips are real . She has confirmed this in at least two magazine articles .

There has been no work done to her lips if we are to believe her .

Seems like some celeb is putting their foot in it on Twitter nearly every day :D
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MC Born: May 28, 1961 (age 51), London Borough of Hackney
    Forum Member
    Wot ever makes you think that ? :confused:

She was born in either 61 or 62, making her either 51 or 50..

Edit: thanks cooler
  • nWo 2013nWo 2013 Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    She is 50 years old or 51 she was in Saturdays Sun magazine a few months back.
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least shes honest about it. (that she watches it)

More than we can say about some Mona @ xmas, when you were playing games with the family ! :p
    Forum Member
    klendathu wrote: »
    Kierstons lips are real . She has confirmed this in at least two magazine articles .

There has been no work done to her lips if we are to believe her .

Seems like some celeb is putting their foot in it on Twitter nearly every day :D

Yes a few people on twitter have said this too. So she's actually insulting her natural lips..
    Forum Member
    More than we can say about some Mona @ xmass, when you were playing games with the family ! :p

hey i was watching it while playing :p and its xmas :p
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    I think they are her real lips

I know, it's ridiculous isn't it? I've seen her in loads of stuff and she's always had those lips!

I think they looked bigger in the xmas episodes because she had a very light lipstick on which made them look bigger.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen much worse said by members here
  • summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member

Was thinking the same thing.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Yeah but shes a 'Role model' i cant stand either actress tbh....both terrible but an actress shouldnt be allowed to say things like that on twitter.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Yeah but shes a 'Role model' i cant stand either actress tbh....both terrible but an actress shouldnt be allowed to say things like that on twitter.

Why not? She was hardly advocating mass genocide was she? Sense of perspective please. No names were named. It was a harmless comment. It's the great unwashed of Twitter that started feigning outrage and tagging the actress in on the tweet in an attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill. Too much time on their hands I should think...

I also agree with PyramidBread, I've seen some utterly scathing and shameful posts about various actors' physical appearance on this forum that make Michelle's tweet look even tamer.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Michelle isn't right, after the fuss she made about being slagged off when she first joined Corrie she's now bitching about another actress in a soap? Also, I don't think she is a stranger to surgery at the very least she's had some botox done.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,888
    Forum Member

I agree, and not just about the actress playing Kirsty, but there's been some horrible comments about lots of people. Just recently I've seen people making comments about the gap between teeth Corrie's Fiz has.
This discussion has been closed.