Options

More bloody kids in BoreEnders

WhiteShadeWhiteShade Posts: 388
Forum Member
It's good to see more dumbing down of the cast. Stage school brats galore. They might as well take our licence fee down to the nearest petrol station and burn it.

Comments

• Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a massive fan of the teens but why does another teen being in the show means is it dumbing down? The two aren't interlinked...in my world.
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    WhiteShade wrote: »
    It's good to see more dumbing down of the cast. Stage school brats galore. They might as well take our licence fee down to the nearest petrol station and burn it.
    Despite only about £1.00 a year going from One Licence fee to EastEnders is a bit dramatic.

Many people spend more than that an hour smoking which is just blowing smoke into the air and killing yourself at the same time.
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    I'm not a massive fan of the teens but why does another teen being in the show means is it dumbing down? The two aren't interlinked...in my world.
    This :)
    I mean she hasn't even stared in the show yet for all we know she might be an amazing actor. Still if people gave things a Chance this won't be DS any longer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dumbing down being the silly naming of character & fast food outlets on the soap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A gay character who danced in a laundrette to Gaga songs whist wearing a hearing aid then turned into a nutjob turned murderer. Yep all is good
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dumbing down being the silly naming of character & fast food outlets on the soap.

:confused::D
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member

Whoses got a silly name?
    Besides Fatboy and maybe Poppy none of the characters have silly names.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cindy is my middle name...don't be so rude.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A gay character who danced in a laundrette to Gaga songs whist wearing a hearing aid then turned into a nutjob turned murderer. Yep all is good

He must have been possessed by Mister Johnson.
  • Options
    gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit, my heart sank when I discovered there was to be yet another teen joining EE, but Cindy Junior is a member of the Beale clan and has an obvious connection with the Square.

I'm willing to give her a chance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Good God, just don't watch it then! Simple.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    I honestly didn't know cindy had another daughter. Me and my mum were just talking about this the other day and she was telling me that she remembers cindy having another daughter but I was no mum I think you're making stuff up :D

To be fair I doubt I even watched it back then, I was probably a kid myself
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member

This. I'm willing to give Cindy Jr a chance. I want to see the Beales being built back up.
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give her a chance, remember when nobody liked Lola either? Now I hear nothing but praise for her.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are too many youngsters in EE...
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Blimey do you ever stop moaning about EE, don't watch the bleeding programme then, it's not hard.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've sat through (whilst forced) a handful of episodes in three years. Abeit I watched Pat's death purposely.

I complained prior to arrival of Dirkwood that he would sink the ship, likewise views weren't heard and now we're here clambering onboard a dingy.
  • Options
    ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As an older viewer who has watched EE since the first episode, at one time I thought it unmissable, but now I have lost interest, mainly because I think it's aimed at youngsters nowadays, and the teen storylines bore me. The only thing keeping me watching lately is Ava and Sam, whom I like as a couple.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Really how can some force you to watch it, unless they had a gun to your head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As an older viewer who has watched EE since the first episode, at one time I thought it unmissable, but now I have lost interest, mainly because I think it's aimed at youngsters nowadays, and the teen storylines bore me. The only thing keeping me watching lately is Ava and Sam, whom I like as a couple.

It'll only be a matter of days until this couple you speak off will be split apart ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I don't watch it any more OP, it annoys me, bores me, and it doesn't hold my attention, so I do something better!- try it - it's brilliant :D
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BoreEnders is very apt...
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not so boring that the same people claiming that spend most of their days here discussing the show.
  • Options
    ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll only be a matter of days until this couple you speak off will be split apart ;)

I'd like to see them make a go of it, but not looking forward to the screaming rows when that Dexter character finds out, I would normally use subtitles when somebody like him is on, however not really intererested in his babbling:yawn:
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Really how can some force you to watch it, unless they had a gun to your head.

Tie you up in front of the tv?