Katie Hopkins Appreciation Thread

ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
Forum Member
Loving her already. :D

Comments

• Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    I hope she wins. The sheer outrage would be hilarious!
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Launch night would've been nothing without Queen Katie <3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Launch night would've been nothing without Queen Katie <3

YES STACEY! Your favourites usually do quite well! :D
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie to win!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YES STACEY! Your favourites usually do quite well! :D
    Wooo I hope you're right! Hopefully if it's vote to save Katie can at least make the finale. I actually think she'll win over quite a lot of people as well (let's face it, it can't get much worse anyway :D).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wooo I hope you're right! Hopefully if it's vote to save Katie can at least make the finale. I actually think she'll win over quite a lot of people as well (let's face it, it can't get much worse anyway :D).

Yeah, VTS has been confirmed on the terms and conditions! So, hopefully she'll last a while.

She's already topping all the "Who is your favourite?" polls, with near 30% out of everyone :O She's now 3rd favourite to win, and shortening all the time! :D
  • Options
    danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopkins to win! Better than all these mealy-mouthed, fake celebs put together..especially the pathetic Nadia Sawhala.
  • Options
    Dutch MarleneDutch Marlene Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay I admit I am behind and only watching episode 3 but so far I really like her and she makes me laugh!

Other ones I like but that is also because I have seen them in other tv programs is Alicia (I feel her insecurity) and Loved Calum on Celebrity island.

Not saying they are great housemates but Kathy is for sure..
  • Options
    Violetta GrangeVioletta Grange Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Love the 'All northern people go to fish and chip shop' comment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love the 'All northern people go to fish and chip shop' comment.
    Same. :D It's funny cus it's true (whilst having some humour behind it and being a bit of a 'stereotypical' thing). Think I recall it getting Nadia mad too which made it even better.
  • Options
    jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I may not agree with all (if any) of her pronouncements, but I've always found her watchable.

"Mr Pinot & Mr Grigio..." is still a classic TV moment :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Katie and Mrs Price seem to be getting on according to the BBUKLive twitter account! Hope the two of them and Michelle become an alliance!
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Good to see her stand up to the annoying "cretin" that in Perez.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie and Mrs Price seem to be getting on according to the BBUKLive twitter account! Hope the two of them and Michelle become an alliance!

That would be great. I am almost certain Katie will be nominated along with Perez and possibly Nadia and Cami. I hope she stays though. Perez should go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Been brilliant seeing her stand up to Perez, whilst the others keep giving him the attention he wants. She's also stuck up for Alexander since he is left which is again, brilliant.

She's pulling ahead with Keith in the betting odds too - both shortening whilst everyone else is lengthening.

Also, she's 1st in the TellyMix poll again :O Ahead of Michelle, Katie and Keith - the rest nowhere to be seen.
  • Options
    HalfwayHalfway Posts: 2,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is honest and open about her opinions and that's a quality not many people have these days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see lots of anti Katie posts appearing in the main forum - must mean they are running scared because she is so popular :D:D
  • Options
    ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's hilarious. First time watching BB in a long time. She was great viewing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nomination twist on Tuesday - what is the betting it will mean Perez is not up for eviction in spite of him getting 7 noms
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait until all of #TeamPerez get evicted (Alicia, Nadia, Perez). The satisfaction for Katie will be amazing. The real Queen will triumph, not the wannabe.

She was brilliant tonight, one of my favourite quotes of the series: "His entertainment squad are getting some sleep so they can laugh at his jokes again tomorrow" :D
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    Perez is safe for another week so we can just hope Katie keeps being the same to him!

Katie to win! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's pulling ahead in the betting odds too and the tellymix (the most reliable) poll. This is good!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thread was slipping down so unashamedly bumping :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Up for eviction against Nadia Perez and Keith! It's a hard one! Hope she's safe!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up for eviction against Nadia Perez and Keith! It's a hard one! Hope she's safe!

She is topping all the polls to stay and also with the bookies. I hope she stays - I am voting for her.