✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    Caught filming at
    Bad Wolf Bay - at least, the real-world equivalent :p

ETA: and
    Makes me wonder...
    "...in the last place he could ever have expected."
    No Karen, or just no pics of her?

And I seriously hope Rose isn't returning, but I don't think she can be - Billie Piper's pregnant...

Maybe the location's being used for somewhere entirely different, as often happens. I'm not convinced there's anything to read into that.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it seems
    Beaches are the 21st century Quarries.

I would guess there's been more NuWho episodes filmed on beaches (especially that beach) than in Quarries.
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And I seriously hope Rose isn't returning, but I don't think she can be - Billie Piper's pregnant...

Maybe the location's being used for somewhere entirely different, as often happens. I'm not convinced there's anything to read into that.

I'm not
    making any connection to Rose at all - that would be the absolute least thing I would want. I would temporarily hate Moffat without question. After all, that's where they filmed Time of Angels / Flesh and Stone. But as for meeting a new companion there, who knows :p S'all possible for the sake of Moff-Irony.
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    CD93 wrote: »
    ETA: and
    :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so excited seeing new photos on location. Looks very exciting!
  • MulettMulett Posts: 9,055
    Forum Member
    I would be surprised if Moffat did anything with people/stories from RTDs era. I could see Captain Jack returning, but only because Moffat wrote Jack's first story and so I could imagine him feeling some sort of ownership over him.
  • CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,002
    Forum Member
    Or if they really are 14 separate stories, they could occasionally signal the next one at the end, as they did with Churchill in The Beast Below. I love that Hartnell-era technique. Where are we, Doctor? ... I don't know, my dear, but there's something gobsmackingly terrifying out there. ... (end credits)

Yes, an excellent idea CoalHillJanitor, it has been done a couple of times in New Who, the Titanic crashing into the Tardis springs to mind and Donna's first appearance and they always start a lot of discussion. Like mini cliffhangers but without the disappointing resolution.

Would love to see that happening.

Would Matt Smith's Doctor dare say 'What..What...WHAT?' :D
  • bbll22bbll22 Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would Matt Smith's Doctor dare say 'What..What...WHAT?' :D

He did in the Eleventh Hour! :D

*Does little nerdy dance* :)
  • CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,002
    Forum Member
    bbll22 wrote: »
    He did in the Eleventh Hour! :D

*Does little nerdy dance* :)

:confused:
    Rattles brain..

Ahh yes, in Amy Ponds garden outside the Tardis was it? Good call bbll.:)

Cheque is in the post.:D

Actually thinking about it I slightly preferred Matt Smith's Doctor in that blue shirt than his tweed jacket.
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member

i would doubt
    Moffat would bring back Rose to be the next companion. He seems more interested in moving forward.
  • bbll22bbll22 Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused:
    Rattles brain..

Ahh yes, in Amy Ponds garden outside the Tardis was it? Good call bbll22.:)

Cheque is in the post.:D

Actually thinking about it I slightly preferred Matt Smith's Doctor in that blue shirt than his tweed jacket.

Oh, I feel ever so special! :D

Thanks for the cheque aswell Camera Obscura! ;) Just after pay day as well.....a great end to the month indeed! :D

(Although the beginning of S7 filming is what makes this month even greater!)
  • TehanuTehanu Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Rose's child maybe?.
  • Bruce WayneBruce Wayne Posts: 5,326
    Forum Member
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Tehanu wrote: »
    Rose's child maybe?.
    I always used to think Hannah Murray (she was in Skins years ago...link below) would make a brilliant daughter to Billie Piper's Rose, and I always thought that it should be a Steven Moffat story that delivered the character... it'd be like Peter Pan with Wendy, and later Wendy's daughter.

http://content6.flixster.com/photo/11/93/51/11935180_ori.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So
    Yeti and Zygons then :D
    Or maybe not.
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    So
    Yeti and Zygons then :D
    Or maybe not.
    lets hope moffat not not going to repeat himself

We all remember what happened in the rebel flesh / Almost people...amy was a ganger
    So now we have a rumour, that the zygons might be returning, now surely moffat not going to repeat a story line...the real amy is being held by the zygons, and in the tardis is zygon amy, or even rory
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toby Whithouse Interview.

Amy and Rory are in his episode so it must be from the early part of the Series.
    ANGLO: How much can you tell us about the episode you’ve written for the upcoming season of Who?
    WHITHOUSE: Well, certainly on this series, the episodes are much more stand-alone and, in a way, more distinct from each other. You’ll have episodes, but they’ll be much more of a specific genre. And the next week will be a different genre. My episode is in a genre I’ve never written before — frankly, no one has written in that genre for quite a while now.
    So what Genre is his episode from I wonder?
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toby Whithouse Interview.

Amy and Rory are in his episode so it must be from the early part of the Series.

So what Genre is his episode from I wonder?

Sci-fi?

As opposed to fairy tale, I mean.

That would make a nice change.
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    Placeholder Title for Episode 3 or 4 is "The Gunslinger" -- it would seem that Whithouse's episode is a western...

http://doctorwhospoilers.com/2011/5176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Placeholder Title for Episode 3 or 4 is "The Gunslinger" -- it would seem that Whithouse's episode is a western...

http://doctorwhospoilers.com/2011/5176
    Yeah I was thinking that Whithouses comment might be tied into the rumour that one episode was a western.

I'm guessing his comment about no one writing in that genre in a long time was in relation to Doctor Who specifically rather than Televison in general.
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing his comment about no one writing in that genre in a long time was in relation to Doctor Who specifically rather than Televison in general.
    Have there been many westerns on TV since, say, Deadwood?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have there been many westerns on TV since, say, Deadwood?
    No, but the way Whithouse mentioned it I got the impression he was talking decades rather than a few years since someone last wrote in the genre (plus there's been Western films since Deadwood).
  • CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, but the way Whithouse mentioned it I got the impression he was talking decades rather than a few years since someone last wrote in the genre (plus there's been Western films since Deadwood).

I sincerely hope the fake American accents are better than the ones in The Gunfighters. :rolleyes: But they could hardly be worse! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing the Daleks back.
This discussion has been closed.