Options

Was Lucie Jones in tonight's SJA?

StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
Forum Member
I saw her name in the credits, which part did she play?

Comments

• Options
    thebill22thebill22 Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats what i was thinking, i did'nt spot her but apparently its only a really small part.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a cameo as the girl using the mobile phone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BP4L wrote: »
    It was a cameo as the girl using the mobile phone.

Oh, because I missed the first five minutes, and watched from where the girl found Sara Jane in the box.

Thanks anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, because I missed the first five minutes, and watched from where the girl found Sara Jane in the box.

Thanks anyway.

Sorry I meant the girls voice using the mobile phone i.e the ghost. She appears in physical form next episode.
  • Options
    Cameron KMcEwanCameron KMcEwan Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You see her in the next episode. Her voice was heard in today's one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, dumb me lol :D
  • Options
    luciejonesloverluciejoneslover Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    i saw her today in it she was awsome i wish she had more of a role though
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    carlyxxxcarlyxxx Posts: 143
    Forum Member

yep this campaign better get the promotion it needs
  • Options
    ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused:
    Not being a Facebooker I can't see what this campaign is? Anyone care to enlighten me?
  • Options
    syramusyramu Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's to get Lucie Jones to be a companion in DW.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    does anyone buy whats on tv magazine if you do on the last page theres posts that the magazine have recieved one post caught my eye as it was intitled "I love Lucie" and i had a feeling it was about lucie jones cause the way her name was spelt anyway the message was

I love Lucie - I must admit I only watched the latest series of the sarah jane adventures to see Doctor Whos Matt Smith turn up as the time lord. But I was blown away by former x factor finalist Lucie Jones. She was incredible as Gemma in the episode Lost in Time. It's just a shame she was only in it briefly. I hope Lucie gets more roles as shes's better than a lot of actressess you see on the TV these days. that was an amazing have your say oppinion glad it got published its in the what's on TV 11-17 December issue out yesterday
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While I wouldn't mind if Lucie was a companion at some stage I really want to see Hannah Murray in there. She played Cassie in Skins and has been in a few films. She's actually friends with Matt Smith, they did a couple of things together. It's very likely that she auditioned for the role of Amy Pond, thought Karen was definitely more suited to that kind of sassy companion, maybe they could bring Hannah in later? She's ace.
  • Options
    sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    While I wouldn't mind if Lucie was a companion at some stage I really want to see Hannah Murray in there. She played Cassie in Skins and has been in a few films. She's actually friends with Matt Smith, they did a couple of things together. It's very likely that she auditioned for the role of Amy Pond, thought Karen was definitely more suited to that kind of sassy companion, maybe they could bring Hannah in later? She's ace.

I second this! She was the only reason I enjoyed Skins... Well not the only reason, but her acting was superb.
  • Options
    AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member

I had a dream once that she played Rose's daughter in an episode set in 2033 (this was back when Billie Piper was still in the show regularly ;) haha)