Where were the Terrileptils and Slitheen?

ClackersClackers Posts: 628
Forum Member
✭✭
Smith mentioned them in the first scene, I thought we might get some variation of alien race for the final episode, not the same rubbish again and again...Daleks, Cybermen, Silents, Angels...>:(

Comments

• adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clackers wrote: »
    Smith mentioned them in the first scene, I thought we might get some variation of alien race for the final episode, not the same rubbish again and again...Daleks, Cybermen, Silents, Angels...>:(

Blah blah blah, another day, another trolling let's knock Moffat again eh Clackers?
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clackers wrote: »
    For someone who states they hate the Moffat era, you certainly keep watching it. You can't hate it that much then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    The Slytheen are too silly looking for Doctor Who these days. They're a throwback to the Ecclestone era when the show was finding it's feet and was a lot more cheesy. The Slytheen rightly got shunted onto the Sarah Jane Adventures where they fit in much better.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I for one am thankful that the Moff did not see fit to give the Slitheen any airtime other than a throwaway mention.

It was the right thing to do.