Options

Corrie Billy

Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know there's a thread on here somewhere about him but couldn't see what page it was on. Anyway, does anybody think he was in prison before becoming a Vicar. Sean said in the beginning he was always busy with the church, but I wonder if that's because he re-formed in prison. Maybe the church saw he was a re-formed character and he had turned to God inside. This guy could be blackmailing him for money in order to stay quiet about his past. The incident in the pub also made me think maybe he's been inside. His tough streak came out! :D

Comments

• Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think the guy was blackmailing him as Billy said "this isn't the answer to your problems" and they guy replied "I swear this is the last time"......??
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That sounds good but too clever for Corrie, I'm thinking he's Billy's Brother outside shot Son.
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure. I'm positive the other day when his mystery lad turned up to scrounge some money, he said to Billy "You owe me... "
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the anger issues he displayed in the Rovers are a sign that he will start physically abusing Sean
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Maybe the anger issues he displayed in the Rovers are a sign that he will start physically abusing Sean

While I'm not a Sean-hater, knowing DS, I'm sure if that happened, many around here would be cheering Billy on. ;-)
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    While I'm not a Sean-hater, knowing DS, I'm sure if that happened, many around here would be cheering Billy on. ;-)

Can you imagine if had his character hit Sean,Anthony cotton as Sean acting shocked playing the part of someone hit by there partner the scenes played by him would be atrocious.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »

Seans acting would be atrocious and the Corrie producers know it:cool:

Interesting that Brocklebank gets meaty scenes in the pub to reflect his acting ability:D

while Sean doesn't