PS3 headset on PS4

fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
Forum Member
✭✭
Good news.

PS4 will come with a wired headset included in the box, but if you prefer to go totally cable free, it's been confirmed today that the PS3 wireless headset WILL be compatible with PS4.

Another few quid saved. Cheers Sony.

Comments

• KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sony are always impressing me with the PS4. I wish I could afford one at launch but other things come first I'm afraid. I'll get one eventually though.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is good news, I bought the wireless headset a few week ago, took a chance in the hope Sony would make them PS4 friendly, so that's one wish come true!
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just hope my Turtle Beech headset works ok with it.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Nice one Sony. Was going to get a headset but was put off by not knowing if it'll work when the PS4 comes out, so I'll get one at the end of the month :)
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Must say Sony ae really kicking the Xbox where it hurts with all these announcements aimed at making the PS4 customers happy.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must say Sony ae really kicking the Xbox where it hurts with all these announcements aimed at making the PS4 customers happy.

It has to be said, when Microsoft can't even bring themselves to even put an HDMI cable in the box, they only have themselves to blame. Pretty poor show considering it's the only connection type available.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    It has to be said, when Microsoft can't even bring themselves to even put an HDMI cable in the box, they only have themselves to blame. Pretty poor show considering it's the only connection type available.

Yep thats another, forgot about that!
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully Sony will now do the same with the Blu-ray remote.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    yay, i only just bought the PS3 wireless one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im hoping my very expensive Turtle beach ones will be compatible! :rolleyes: