Just fallen back in love with Jimmy !!

2»

Comments

• PlayamontePlayamonte Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foxyred wrote: »
    See, my point exactly. This is what annoyed me when he was in the jungle, he always had to be the centre of attention. Gosh couldn't the man just let Carl's wife do an interview, I'm sure she hasn't done that for a long time and wanted the chance to champion her husband but oh no Juvenile Jimmy just had to find a moment for more attention. Annoying TW*T >:(

Fancy that is what she called him once the camera was switched off as well (she was not happy)
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    foxyred wrote: »
    See, my point exactly. This is what annoyed me when he was in the jungle, he always had to be the centre of attention. Gosh couldn't the man just let Carl's wife do an interview, I'm sure she hasn't done that for a long time and wanted the chance to champion her husband but oh no Juvenile Jimmy just had to find a moment for more attention. Annoying TW*T >:(

I laughed, I thought it was funny. Each to their own.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Why are those who liked Jimmy so obsessed with the word 'bully'? Personally, I found him to be an attention-seeking, foul-mouthed pain in the aras. He has an ego WAY out of whack with the childish level of his humour and was extremely irritating to watch - on top of being a selfish wuss when it came to trials who had, nonetheless, no problem with having a go at anyone else who didn't do well.

Very well put an exact analogy of who Dullard really is.