Options

Awful Final Line Up

Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The most boring bland singers get through, shows the age demographic of the viewers really. None will go on to do anything

Comments

• Options
    abraaom1abraaom1 Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really miss Karis or Sheena there, instead of Stevie. I don't even think Emmanuel was one of the 4 best of the night.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    :o all my favourites went through :cool:

Mind if you think Emmanuel and Sasha are boring and bland and the likes of Joe and Sheena exciting and new then I'm glad and proud to be part of what you perceive to be the older demographic.
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me the girls in the final are a class above the boys.
  • Options
    Chris1964Chris1964 Posts: 19,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I wouldn't say awful, but I would have preferred a different line up. Stevie seems a thoroughly decent guy but doesn't seem to have any kind of flare at all and its a big surprise to me that he is through. Lucy is brilliant but she is exactly what The Voice doesn't need-a classical artist.
    Sacha ought to win imo-really pulled it off tonight. Feel a bit sorry for Rita.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted Karis through over Stevie but apart from that I don't think it's a to bad final
  • Options
    DalwhatDalwhat Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    I think the Welsh vote was split whereas Scotland voted Stevie Through. Personally I'd have preferred Karis but so pleased Lucy got through.
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,635
    Forum Member
    :o all my favourites went through :cool:

Mind if you think Emmanuel and Sasha are boring and bland and the likes of Joe and Sheena exciting and new then I'm glad and proud to be part of what you perceive to be the older demographic.

I agree 100% with you. :D

Sasha impressed me for the first time last weekend and tonight my dad said Sasha was the best of the night. I thought she was good just a little shaky. That said, if Tom Jones gets it spot on next week I honestly wouldn't rule out a Sasha victory. Not really sure how I feel about a Sasha victory. I still think her emotions get the better of her.

However, I'm so glad to see Lucy through to the final. I really thought she was doomed when she was the first to perform as the saying goes "first is cursed".

I also like Emmanuel and Stevie too so overall my preferred top 3 made the final so I'm happy with the results.

Oh, and I completely get your point about Joe. If any of the contestants were boring it was him.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 of the 4 I wanted to get through, got through. Karis instead of Lucy would've been perfect for me.

It's a better final 4 than Season 1 or Season 2, and potentially Season 3 as well. Especially the former though, you won't see another season of the Voice as bad as Season 1 in terms of the final. Vince, Tyler, Bo and Leanne. Man, that was a seriously bad lineup.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dalwhat wrote: »
    I think the Welsh vote was split whereas Scotland voted Stevie Through. Personally I'd have preferred Karis but so pleased Lucy got through.

:confused: Why is it only Scottishness or Welshness that defines people from Scotland or Wales. Don't you imagine they have all of the likes and dislikes that everyone else has :cool:

I think the idea that people vote according to their country or region is quite insulting tbh
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nonsense. The public got it nearly right. I would have had Karis instead of Emmanuel, who's voice is all over the place.
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Sacha doesnt win then it proves the voice will never have a star winner
  • Options
    joh1965joh1965 Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    I'm happy with the 4 who got through - Lucy is incredible (if a little too niche), have had a soft spot for Sacha since the start and as for Stevie and Emmanuel (to quote Sir Tom) YEAH!
  • Options
    MerityMerity Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All four finalists were my favourites. :)
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I would of had Karis through over one of the guys on Ricky's team it's a shame she never made it through .
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,635
    Forum Member
    Dandem wrote: »
    It's a better final 4 than Season 1 or Season 2, and potentially Season 3 as well. Especially the former though, you won't see another season of the Voice as bad as Season 1 in terms of the final. Vince, Tyler, Bo and Leanne. Man, that was a seriously bad lineup.

It's a shame Bo Bruce didn't win because her album has been the most successful of all The Voice contestants who went on to release an album.

Vince was like a bad smell that was lingering in the air. To this day I will never understand his appeal - he came across as so pompous and self loving. :confused:

I liked Tyler but was already familiar of him as I did like a couple of his songs he released in 2004. Seems ironic that he had more success before The Voice which didn't seem to do anything for his career.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Such a seriously crap series. All the wasted talent along the way, from the auditions onwards, resulting in such a grimly bad semi final.

Sasha deserves her place. Shame that Karis didn't make it. The rest were varying degrees of mediocre and downright awful (Emmanuel and Sheena in particular).
  • Options
    ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would of had Karis through over one of the guys on Ricky's team it's a shame she never made it through .

I agree, I'd have swapped her for Stevie.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,965
    Forum Member
    The most boring bland singers get through, shows the age demographic of the viewers really. None will go on to do anything
    Trolling much?
  • Options
    Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only one I would put through out four finalists would have been Emmanuel.

I am not enjoying Sasha one bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are some of you on? None of those acts will go anywhere
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

What's your point? It's an entertainment show.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Whereas Joe would :confused::o :D
  • Options
    sambadansambadan Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am just utterly dumbstruck by the result tonight.
    Baffled, bamboozled, confused, stunned, shocked.
    I'm off to bang my head against the wall to see whether I can make any sense of it afterwards.
    Bizarre.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    sambadan wrote: »
    I am just utterly dumbstruck by the result tonight.
    Baffled, bamboozled, confused, stunned, shocked.
    I'm off to bang my head against the wall to see whether I can make any sense of it afterwards.
    Bizarre.
    Who did you think would get through ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whereas Joe would :confused::o :D

Where did I say Joe? Sheena and Karis yes. Lucy and Emmanuel no