Options

**the Official Discounted Ps3 Games Thread**

Comments

• Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those Platinum game covers look nasty :eek:, prefer to pay more for the original covers.

or in some case youll get them cheaper.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Anyone know where i can PES2008 cheap?

On ps3.
  • Options
    ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The price hasn't dropped for it suprisingly - to be honest i'd hold off now and wait until Pes2009. Unless it goes on sale for £9.99
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    The Bourne Conspiracy only £22.99 at shopto.net, they have a sale on with some alright deals:)
  • Options
    CaptnSpauldingCaptnSpaulding Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    The Bourne Conspiracy only £22.99 at shopto.net, they have a sale on with some alright deals:)

:eek: Another rip off!! £9.99 would be too expensive for this game!! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Another rip off!! £9.99 would be too expensive for this game!! lol

LOL...demo lied all of 5 mins on my system. probably didnt give it a chance. Again, what some hate others will love.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Argos are doing 2 for £50 on a few decent games (COD4 to name 1), maybe worth a look
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Argos are doing 2 for £50 on a few decent games (COD4 to name 1), maybe worth a look

Not bad that COD4 is in it. Just be careful though as Gamestations 2 for £40 looks great value too and some same games, although NOT COD4.

I just picked up Uncharted pre-owned in Grainger for £13 and swapped my Everybodys golf for GRID Racedriver. Immaculate disks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An old one but I think a few still rate it. Sega Rally 7.99 delivered. http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PX0081 and they do quidco. Probably still get your money back at that price on trade in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think GAME might be trying to shift their stock of games about to re-released as part of the Platinum range, since I saw Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank there earlier for £15. I'd rather pay two quid less and have the better looking case, thanks! :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [MaRt] wrote: »
    I think GAME might be trying to shift their stock of games about to re-released as part of the Platinum range, since I saw Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank there earlier for £15. I'd rather pay two quid less and have the better looking case, thanks! :P

Too right. I picked up uncharted today for £13, ok preowned but immaculate and as you say in a nice case. :)
  • Options
    rwouldrwould Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    Aye, picked up Uncharted and Vegas 2 both preowned from Game for £15 each. Seem to have a few goodies in their current sale so worth checking out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rwould wrote: »
    Aye, picked up Uncharted and Vegas 2 both preowned from Game for £15 each. Seem to have a few goodies in their current sale so worth checking out.

excellent. more and more I feel pre-owned is the way to go. I cant face paying £40 for a game now.
  • Options
    Tomb RaiderTomb Raider Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    An old one but I think a few still rate it. Sega Rally 7.99 delivered. http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PX0081 and they do quidco. Probably still get your money back at that price on trade in.

Is this any good?
  • Options
    Tomb RaiderTomb Raider Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    I need guitar hero 3 including the guitar for a cheap price. Any ideas??

Anyone?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this any good?

Not sure if Sega rally is good or not. I thought someone did say in another thread that it was good as a classic arcade kind of thing. Dont know really, just it seemed cheap but guess cheap is sometimes for a reason. Probably shouldnt have posted if I didnt know this though. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    excellent. more and more I feel pre-owned is the way to go. I cant face paying £40 for a game now.

I'm quite similar. I can't justify the full price for games these day's but it's not only that. Look att he rate at which games come down in price. One day your paying £40 the next it's dropped down to say £25 / £30.

Then of course you have preowned which is even better.

I'm actually really surpised by GAMES move in taking the pre owned games down to 15 quid. It really proves also that them asking for £37.99 for a second hand copy of a game that is going for 40 quid brand new is a joke. That and it shows GAME can do really good pre owned deals.

Proper competition now with regard to the price of games now.

[sorry I know this comment isn't properly related to the actual thread I just wanted to express my agreement with gillyallan]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Battlefield bad company £26.99 at softuk.com:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Probably already posted, but you can pre-order Resistance 2 & Motorstorm 2 for £29.99 each at Gameplay.co.uk.

If your ordering from GAME.co.uk, don't forget to use the code T5J194MZX to get £5 off when you spend £30.
  • Options
    CaptnSpauldingCaptnSpaulding Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Anyone notice you get the Gioteck Real Triggers free with Soul Calibur 4 from play.com? lol

Nice way to advertise them!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    Anyone notice you get the Gioteck Real Triggers free with Soul Calibur 4 from play.com? lol

Nice way to advertise them!

Yeah, i got a pair free with GTAIV from HMV.
  • Options
    firedogfiredog Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Play.com is the only place i can pre-order silent hill 5.

any codes for play.com for games?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nexesstar wrote: »
    Probably already posted, but you can pre-order Resistance 2 & Motorstorm 2 for £29.99 each at Gameplay.co.uk.

if u oreder through quidico you get 11% cashback ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Anyone?

I posted just before and after your original request for a good price for guitar hero 3 with guitar that hmv were selling it for 45 quid. tesco were doing it for 44.77 on sunday. if you got a copy of the news of the world on 27 july you could also use the 5 quid discount voucher which applies to purchases from tesco over 30 quid. the voucher is only valid until 02/08
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaleltom wrote: »
    I posted just before and after your original request for a good price for guitar hero 3 with guitar that hmv were selling it for 45 quid. tesco were doing it for 44.77 on sunday. if you got a copy of the news of the world on 27 july you could also use the 5 quid discount voucher which applies to purchases from tesco over 30 quid. the voucher is only valid until 02/08

is there a generic code from the paper that you can post?