Options

Mel C Splits from Producer Husband

2»

Comments

• Options
    OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait....Queen B is returning to England? This is FABULOUS news!
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Mel B has a new fly on the wall documentary airing in America soon and over here in October following her and family and their 'everyday' lives. I presume their 'split' was to help publicise this show.

Yes I agree. Sorry I got it wrong Folks!! I did mean Mel B!! Honestly the things these celebs do for publicity°°!!!!!! I did not realise she had a new Reality Show on the TV°°!!!! Personally I have no desire to know about "Mel B's fantastic sex life" but she does harp on and on about it. I agree with the poster who said, those who talk about it, probably are not getting any!!! Can you believe ANYTHING these people say????:rolleyes: It seems everything is about making money......
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel B is an exhibitionist.

She likes to put it all out there - quite literally, sometimes, but those who crow about it more are usually those who aren't getting it anyway. :p
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Mel B is an exhibitionist.

She likes to put it all out there - quite literally, sometimes, but those who crow about it more are usually those who aren't getting it anyway. :p

True. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I read in the Sun today that Mel's "friends" are denying the rumour that the marriage is over. States that her husband is a bit of a drama queen and overreacts!! This OF COURSE has nothing to do with raising their profile and getting headlines so more viewers will turn into her new reality show!! It irritates me how these celebs take the public for mugs!!! I hope the next time she is on Loose Women and the panel are falling all over her, one of them (perhaps Carol) will ask her to explain this event in her life, no doubt she will still be going on and on about "wonderful Stephen" and their fabulous sex life and how she needs sex three times a day!!
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read in the Sun today that Mel's "friends" are denying the rumour that the marriage is over. States that her husband is a bit of a drama queen and overreacts!! This OF COURSE has nothing to do with raising their profile and getting headlines so more viewers will turn into her new reality show!! It irritates me how these celebs take the public for mugs!!! I hope the next time she is on Loose Women and the panel are falling all over her, one of them (perhaps Carol) will ask her to explain this event in her life, no doubt she will still be going on and on about "wonderful Stephen" and their fabulous sex life and how she needs sex three times a day!!

I'm not the 'scream at the telly' type of person, but Mel B gets me there! Just can't stand the woman. I saw her on a chat show with Jackie Collins and Jackie referred to Mel B as a strong woman. I remember thinking what type of strong woman sleeps with a man on their first date, knowing he has a sexual history and doesn't use contraception? Sounds stupid to me. I know accidents happen, but surely if she is the 'strong woman' she seems to think she is, surely taking care of her own sexual health should be a priority.

Out of all the Spice girls, I think Mel C seems to have come through as the most grounded and realistic.
  • Options
    Kenzie KuddlesKenzie Kuddles Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    I'm not the 'scream at the telly' type of person, but Mel B gets me there! Just can't stand the woman. I saw her on a chat show with Jackie Collins and Jackie referred to Mel B as a strong woman. I remember thinking what type of strong woman sleeps with a man on their first date, knowing he has a sexual history and doesn't use contraception? Sounds stupid to me. I know accidents happen, but surely if she is the 'strong woman' she seems to think she is, surely taking care of her own sexual health should be a priority.

Out of all the Spice girls, I think Mel C seems to have come through as the most grounded and realistic.

Can't find anything there to which I can disagree.
    Good post.:)
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Both Mel C and Emma have always seemed quite decent.

Mel B's got a mouth like the Mersey tunnel.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I totally agree with you Angelfisher. Mel behaved like a mad groupie not a mature woman who already had a child, had spent a lot of years in the showbusiness world and should have known what she was doing. No wonder Murphy ran away screaming. Mind you he does not come out of this ghastly episode sparkling clean either. They both behaved like teenagers!!
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Mel C, what do you think of this whole business of Mel B and her on again off again marriage? Can they sort it out and start afresh?"

"thngs will never, never be the same again"

"What do you think she said to him, Mel?"

"I thought that we would just be friends
    things will never be the same again"

"and what about you Mel? I hear that you've started drinking bisto gravy in mugs all the time...."

"I can't believe it took me quite so long
    To take the forbidden step
    Is this something that I might regret?"

"No, not really I suppose!"
  • Options
    muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to agree with the comments above about Mel C - Love her, she has always come across really well to me...