Coleen Nolan to present This Morning two days a week!!!

13»

Comments

• mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozza73 wrote: »

They need the female anchor to have some gravitas as well as being feminine and polite. Holly's ok but she zones out alot and for the rest of the time giggles inanely. It's been looking more and more like Saturday tv recently.

I agree, no way is she any good as a presenter on an adult programme, and i don't know what has happened to Phil since she came on the show!, he doesn't seem anywhere near as relaxed as he was with Fern, their conversations don't flow and he seems to stare at her like a rabbit caught in headlights when they are talking together!.....:confused:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozza73 wrote: »
    She was awful when paired with John Leslie on TM (prior to Fern). Her manner was too sarcastic and curt, it didn't come across well at all. It's bad enough with her in the 'hub'. Not likeable for 2 hours each day. Ok for a 5 min dry/caustic soundbite which is basically what she does on LW but am not keen.

She comes across as very moody too, I wouldn't want to see her on an off-day.

There is something quite terse and 'off' about her mannerisms.

She seems to think she has a bit of comedic timing as well, what with all that mugging to the camera. :yawn:
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's back on Loose Women, I get the feeling we are not going to hear the end of her sore fingers for a few weeks. She was already asking the audience for sympathy. :rolleyes: It's her new Shane Richie story. :p
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shane Richie?? What's he got to do with anything??!

She was MARRIED to him??! :eek: There's a shock. :p
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, I wish she had mentioned it before. She should talk about it a bit more on LW and write a book about it too, oops I forgot she already did that. :p

Sloopy did you know Carol McGiffin has a boyfriend called Mark who's a bit younger than her? :D
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was beginning to wonder that myself re Shane Richie and what had he got to do with anything, thanks to sloopy for clearing it up .............. but are you sure, I never heard that:o
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mklass wrote: »
    I don't know why she is not back at work now!, okay i know she broke her wrist but i can't see how, with the job she does she needs to be away from work any longer!.... if it was one of us mear mortals that had done that and there was no writing or hand movements involved in our job then i am sure we would be back at work earning our money!..... lets face it!, all she does is stand and talk to a camera!, and i am sure she has mastered the art of shuveling food in her mouth one handed by now so she can still go to the canteen and wouldn't have to starve herself being out of the house!......:eek:..:D

As for Loose women!, i think it's out of sight, out of mind there!, how many times have they mentioned Kaye Adams since she left to have her baby?, a big fat zilch... as far as i can remember they never even said when she gave birth!, and she was the main stay of the programme.......

Slightly over the top reaction..she smashed her finger and was close to losing it so would have been in a lot of pain..and Jane McDonald has mentioned Kaye Adams a while back just saying she saw her on a night out