dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
Forum Member
✭✭
:D Hilarious line from Shirley, take that Sharon! :D

Comments

• Options
    squeekycheekssqueekycheeks Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Ha Ha I agree ! Great line from Shirley...
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Lmao, I luv Shirley. :D
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was so funny, Sharons so annoying ffs how many more times is she going to say "your not scared of a little bit of competition" she said it adleast 5 times In that episode I swear.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Laetia Dean would get a makeover. Or do I mean Sharon.
  • Options
    Stacey_SlaterStacey_Slater Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Any insult towards Sharon is hilarious
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is between these two? the thing is Shirley underestimates Sharon..

Sharon knows how to run a Pub or a Bar plus she mentioned the Dagmar tonight, Shirley only sees Sharon's hair and clothes and calls her a bimbo or a barbie but I do like their ding dongs..
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was hilarious. Sharon was quite unpleasant tonight.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    What is between these two? the thing is Shirley underestimates Sharon..

Sharon knows how to run a Pub or a Bar plus she mentioned the Dagmar tonight, Shirley only sees Sharon's hair and clothes and calls her a bimbo or a barbie but I do like their ding dongs..

:confused:

Shirley may look a bit Rod Stewart-ish but I think mistaking Sharon for a man is stretching it a bit. :p
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    it was a funny line but Shirley calling implying Sharon is thick? Yeah Sharon's family bought a pub without a survey, served illegal meat, had illegal electrics and does no work?

No that's you Shirley. She has more class, business nonce and intelligence in her little finger then Shirley has in her entire body. Sharon might be getting money off Phil but one thing we always see her doing in ALL her stints. Working and being successful when she does. Course Shirley cant compete with that.

And when you started your public slating did she screech at you Bianca style? No she showed class and walked away. Who is the real adult there.
  • Options
    SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Line of the year so far. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    It was hilarious. Sharon was quite unpleasant tonight.

only with Shirley..
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shirley is so bitter that she's messed up her own life, her spiteful behaviour towards Sharon is pure jealousy. Hilarious to watch :D
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I said in the episode thread I think DTC is pitching these two as the next Peggy and Pat. I think one day which will probably be quite far away, they will eventually find common ground and become friends.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shirley showed her vulnerable side and gave soaps best line this year. Love her again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DTC has recognised that Sharon and Shirley are a great rivalry and work really well as frenemies- the next natural successors to Pat (Shirl) and Peggy (Sharon)

love it.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Id love a 2 hander between them
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt Evans is a legend! He's also the one that said Shirley looked like Zelda from the Terrahawks.

Shirley needs a man!
  • Options
    Chase_HamylnChase_Hamyln Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Sharon was quite unpleasant tonight.

So was Shirley...
  • Options
    MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    one of the best characters atm :D
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was a funny line but Shirley calling implying Sharon is thick? Yeah Sharon's family bought a pub without a survey, served illegal meat, had illegal electrics and does no work?

No that's you Shirley. She has more class, business nonce and intelligence in her little finger then Shirley has in her entire body. Sharon might be getting money off Phil but one thing we always see her doing in ALL her stints. Working and being successful when she does. Course Shirley cant compete with that.

And when you started your public slating did she screech at you Bianca style? No she showed class and walked away. Who is the real adult there.

I really hope that Sharon isn't noncing as well as shagging Phil....:o
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    I really hope that Sharon isn't noncing as well as shagging Phil....:o
    Lol typie on my part don't use my spell checker on forums like I used when I first moved here. This will go down as one of the funnier ones :D
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    only with Shirley..

And Linda by making bitchy comments about the Vic and Sharon's new bar. Linda hasn't done anything to get on the wrong side of Sharon they were almost friends at first, plus she thinks she's all that when it wasn't too long ago that she and her son were living in the B&B for months.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    I love Shirley... Sharon does my head in.
  • Options
    NeoLangNeoLang Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    It was reckless, it was vile, it was distasteful. It was...Shirley Carter all over.
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was never particularly fond of Shirley but I think when she was talking to Mick in the Sqaure she showed a vulnerability, there is clearly some major issue she has with her father and perhaps this explains why she has turned out like she has. To be fair Sharon and Shirley are both goading each other in equal measures, they can both are care of themselves.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Shirley reacts to Stan and the potential rivalry between the Carters and Sharon/Phil/Ronnie.