Million Dollar Listing NY

12346»

Comments

• LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Ryan's current office is in a store front set up and not in the main building that he appeared in S1.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MDLNY returns on April 8 in the US. I wonder what the chances of Living showing it so soon?
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MDLNY returns on April 8 in the US. I wonder what the chances of Living showing it so soon?

Yes, I noticed Ryan has tweeted about it. Hopefully in the UK soon after.
  • ACUACU Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    Season 4 started to air in the US on 16th April. Currently four episodes have been aired. Anybody else seen them?
  • ValentineValentine Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ACU wrote: »
    Season 4 started to air in the US on 16th April. Currently four episodes have been aired. Anybody else seen them?

Yes, seen first 4 online, roughly about a week after they air in the US.

Really enjoying it, Luis's enthusiasm for literally everything is starting to wear a little thin with me but Ryan and Fredrik are as fabulous as always - I love Ryan's dry humour, especially.

So far, it's shaping up to be a great series.
    Forum Member
    Valentine wrote: »
    Yes, seen first 4 online, roughly about a week after they air in the US.

Really enjoying it, Luis's enthusiasm for literally everything is starting to wear a little thin with me but Ryan and Fredrik are as fabulous as always - I love Ryan's dry humour, especially.

So far, it's shaping up to be a great series.

I love his enthusiasm, hes got so much energy!

The stupid faces Fredrik pulls and his hammy acting, is wearing thin on me. I wish he would stop with the stupid faces.

What about the Russian client of Ryans? Hes hilarious, and a very lucky bloke....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ACU wrote: »
    I love his enthusiasm, hes got so much energy!

The stupid faces Fredrik pulls and his hammy acting, is wearing thin on me. I wish he would stop with the stupid faces.

What about the Russian client of Ryans? Hes hilarious, and a very lucky bloke....

I follow Fredrik on Twitter and Facebook and he's actually a really lovely, genuine and humble fella. I thought he was an absolute d!ck when I first started watching but he's my favourite now. He's got a lot of sadness and happiness, from one extreme to the other, in this series.

Luis is just too, too over the top now, just too in your face. He needs to tone it down.

Ryan is on top form :) Not sure I'd have dealt with that Russian fella with as much patience!
    Forum Member
    I follow Fredrik on Twitter and Facebook and he's actually a really lovely, genuine and humble fella. I thought he was an absolute d!ck when I first started watching but he's my favourite now. He's got a lot of sadness and happiness, from one extreme to the other, in this series.

Luis is just too, too over the top now, just too in your face. He needs to tone it down.

Ryan is on top form :) Not sure I'd have dealt with that Russian fella with as much patience!

I am sure all three of them are quite different in real life. With this being tv, they have to act up a bit/lot for the camera.

Ryan has always been my favourite. I love his sense of humour.

With the amount of commission Ryan made from the Russain, I would quite happily put up with him. Like I said earlier, I am sure some of it was put on for the camera.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My digibox started recording season 3 at 11am for some reason. Maybe season 4 is starting soon. I read Fredrik has been high kicked off the show for his diva behaviour and demanding $1 million per season and top billing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good news if S4 is finally starting. I've not seen anything about a change of cast for S5, but its still early days I guess. Have they started filming for that yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good news if S4 is finally starting. I've not seen anything about a change of cast for S5, but its still early days I guess. Have they started filming for that yet?

No. Fredrik is holding them to random by demanding $1 million for the season. Apparently he thinks he's the star of the show and without him the show wouldn't survive. He is also expecting a baby with his husband via a surrogate. Let's just hope they didn't use his sperm. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. Fredrik is holding them to random by demanding $1 million for the season. Apparently he thinks he's the star of the show and without him the show wouldn't survive. He is also expecting a baby with his husband via a surrogate. Let's just hope they didn't use his sperm. :o

You're wrong, actually, they're filming season 5 now and Fredrik is very much a part of it and has actively dismissed comments such as yours as nasty, untrue rumours.

Also, Fredrik and Derek very sadly lost the twins their surrogate was carrying.

So the basis for your comment is .........?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're wrong, actually, they're filming season 5 now and Fredrik is very much a part of it and has actively dismissed comments such as yours as nasty, untrue rumours.

Also, Fredrik and Derek very sadly lost the twins their surrogate was carrying.

So the basis for your comment is .........?

No need to get on your high horse. Just posting what I read online. So my comment about Fredrik demanding more money is nasty? You need to get out more if you think someone demanding more money is nasty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need to get on your high horse. Just posting what I read online. So my comment about Fredrik demanding more money is nasty? You need to get out more if you think someone demanding more money is nasty.

I think spreading unsubstantiated rumours is nasty, most rightminded people would.

I'll refrain from further comment, apart from suggesting that someone who appears to think all they 'read online' is true is the one who 'should get out more'.