I prefer The Wanted to JLS, Do you?

ItsBritneyBitchItsBritneyBitch Posts: 1,106
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They just seem more natural and it's not too 'try hard' as JLS seem.

Plus they are better looking overall, I really like Max, Tom and Siva.

Love 'Heart Vacany'

Comments

• NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Absolutely the opposite. JLS seem naturally talented, more so from their earlier X Factor auditions and a cappella performances on chat shows.
    All I have seen of The Wanted is them miming awfully on X Factor and can't take to them at all.
  • Mona LocaMona Loca Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They just seem more natural and it's not too 'try hard' as JLS seem.

Plus they are better looking overall, I really like Max, Tom and Siva.

Love 'Heart Vacany'

If the Wanted looked less natural and more try hard, they'd self-combust.

None of the guys do anything for me but I find the JLS guys far more appealing and attractive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    not keen on both but if i had to pick out of the two i would go for jls
  • dohboydohboy Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    What does it matter what anyone else thinks? So you prefer The Wanted, good for you.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No actually I prefer the reason if I had to go for boybands. Like my boybands a bit more sexy rather than plastic...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    I prefer The Wanted aswell, I find them more talented, better looking and they've got better personalities! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both are puffs.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both are puffs.

Would that be cheesy puffs or salt and vinegar?

(BTW keep your homophobia to yourself)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Wanted are a manufactured bubblegum pop band, only successful because their manager control the lead radio stations or something.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    The Wanted couldn;t look more desperate or unnatural if they tried - it all just feels so forced to me.

JLS are clearly better
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    on a purely shallow level, JLS are better looking.
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    Both have one really good looking member (Max and Marvin).

The Wanted's music is better than JLS...but JLS are the better singers. Although, Tom from The Wanted has the best voice out of all of them.
  • SCUSASCUSA Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The few times I've seen JLS perform, I didn't see where all of the hype is coming from. They seem like a very nice, good group of guys in their interviews. But none of their music has blown me away at all. Wanted... maybe only slightly more appealing musically, slightly less in interviews.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the Wanted are the exception to the rule that there is always a couple of cute ones in a boyband - they are all hideous! Their music is dull and it seems like they can't sing either.

Not a huuuuuuuge fan of JLS but they're all handsome guys and Aston especially can really sing.
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wanted are clearly better, JLS are hideous, miming, can't release a single good song apart from autotuned crap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer The Wanted too :) But like JLS too. Neither band have exceptional talent though! They're just both decent boybands. Nothing too special.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wanted are clearly better, JLS are hideous, miming, can't release a single good song apart from autotuned crap.

They always perform live whenever I see them. The fact that they can sing was proven on the X-Factor. Aston's a cracking singer and the others aren't that bad either.

Like I say, not a massive fan, but credit where credit's due.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer The Wanted ,too.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    Politiks wrote: »
    They always perform live whenever I see them. The fact that they can sing was proven on the X-Factor. Aston's a cracking singer and the others aren't that bad either.

Like I say, not a massive fan, but credit where credit's due.

Agreed - they performed live loads of times and throughout the whole of promoting LYM - you could see during the CIN performance for instance
  • SweetlikeheavenSweetlikeheaven Posts: 5,035
    Forum Member
    I like both groups, but I'd pick JLS anyday as they actually formed the group themselves winning awards for "Best Unsigned Act" etc.. before they even went on the show rather than being a manufactured group put together by someone else
    I enjoy watching their interviews, performances etc a lot more too
  • SweetlikeheavenSweetlikeheaven Posts: 5,035
    Forum Member
    Agreed - they performed live loads of times and throughout the whole of promoting LYM - you could see during the CIN performance for instance
    & this, which is one of my favourites of their recent performances:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm2QmNyH2hc

A lot of people at the awards were commenting on how they were really surprised at their vocals including BBC 1xtra presenters, who usually are not too keen on the boys
  • SandraMcSandraMc Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    No I prefer JLS but it depends on your own individual taste. I don't really go for bands as such, I download the songs I like regardless of who sings it!