Options

Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure he changes his story about his nose job every so often. A quick check on Google comes up with :

Hated his facial profile (there are no early pictures of him sideways on because of it)
    Kids bullied him at school.
    "Fans" commented on his nose.
    A small child, who loved him (naturally) said his nose was big.

This is why I can't stand Peter Andre. He's extremely vain, however, if he can eek out a bit of sympathy from the public - he will. This is his main talent, actually. In fact he manages two bullied references in a small interview alone.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure he changes his story about his nose job every so often. A quick check on Google comes up with :

Hated his facial profile (there are no early pictures of him sideways on because of it)

This is why I can't stand Peter Andre. He's extremely vain, however, if he can eek out a bit of sympathy from the public - he will. This is his main talent, actually. In fact he manages two bullied references in a small interview alone.

I never knew he had a nose job, what on earth did it look like before?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "It was recommended I take two or three weeks off, but I was back on stage within two nights."

What a hero he is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why can't he just say I got my nose done cos I didn't like it, like any normal person would?
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Why can't he just say I got my nose done cos I didn't like it, like any normal person would?

The abomination that is Andre isn't normal though lexi22.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also didn't know this

Peter has also revealed he was once treated in a psychiatric hospital after suffering from depression in the 90s. He said: "Over a two-week period I was having 20 to 30 panic attacks a day. I ended up in the psychiatric ward and the doctors didn't know what was going on. It was horrible, I was sitting with people with straight jackets on. I was thinking, 'What am I doing here?'"
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I also didn't know this

Peter has also revealed he was once treated in a psychiatric hospital after suffering from depression in the 90s. He said: "Over a two-week period I was having 20 to 30 panic attacks a day. I ended up in the psychiatric ward and the doctors didn't know what was going on. It was horrible, I was sitting with people with straight jackets on. I was thinking, 'What am I doing here?'"

Don't believe that at all.:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Found it...it doesn't read like a proper interview, does it? They have also removed any mention of his brother.

HOW HAVE YOU COPED WITH YOUR BROTHER'S DEATH LAST MONTH? It has had a devastating effect on our tight-knit family. It was one of the worst moments of my life when I got the call back in January last year and told that, Andrew, who was 54, had stage 4 kidney cancer and the prognosis wasn't good. I've cried every day since. I just wish I could have made things better for him.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also didn't know this

What a pile of utter, utter crock - and what a ridiculous and damaging portrayal of mental health care.

NOBODY suffering from panic attacks would be put in a psychiatric ward and mixed with sectioned patients. I have never heard such a load of pitiful guff in all my life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Don't believe that at all.:yawn:

I don't believe that either or him having 20 - 30 attacks a day.

More like he had one panic attack once and went to a NHS walk in centre and sat next to someone wearing a Vivienne Westwood bondage jacket.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaymes wrote: »
    I don't believe that either or him having 20 - 30 attacks a day.

More like he had one panic attack once and went to a NHS walk in centre and sat next to someone wearing a Vivienne Westwood bondage jacket.

It wasn't even that, it was actually simply just someone with a sling and a bandaged wrist ;)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never knew he had a nose job, what on earth did it look like before?

This is an actual photo pre nose job http://www.trialpay.com/checkstatus/?c=97a5324&id=12836
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a pile of utter, utter crock - and what a ridiculous and damaging portrayal of mental health care.

NOBODY suffering from panic attacks would be put in a psychiatric ward and mixed with sectioned patients. I have never heard such a load of pitiful guff in all my life.

Couldn't agree more Pru. It's absolute bollox and a disgusting lie about mental health care which is the sort of thing that would put people off getting the care they need through fear of being locked up with seriously ill people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

From the same school of Utter Crock & Pitiful Guff that doesn't allow you to donate a kidney to a family member.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more Pru. It's absolute bollox and a disgusting lie about mental health care which is the sort of thing that would put people off getting the care they need through fear of being locked up with seriously ill people.

Do he or CAN Associates really treat people with such contempt that they think they would believe this drivel:confused::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    This is an actual photo pre nose job http://www.trialpay.com/checkstatus/?c=97a5324&id=12836

Link doesn't work
  • Options
    KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I also didn't know this

He ended up in a psychiatric ward because he checked in himself, according to this article http://www.icelebz.com/gossips/peter_andre_needed_to_check_into_a_mental_institution_after_his_life_was_threatened/

To be fair, none of us know what really happened, as the newspapers tend to write totally different stories anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just found out he has got his own clothing range out

http://celebrityfashionclothing.co.uk/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=89&page=1

Along with Amy Childs and Gemma Collins

Some of it is already in the sale with a tenner knocked off
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    He ended up in a psychiatric ward because he checked in himself, according to this article http://www.icelebz.com/gossips/peter_andre_needed_to_check_into_a_mental_institution_after_his_life_was_threatened/

To be fair, none of us know what really happened, as the newspapers tend to write totally different stories anyway.

To be fair when he was on Piers Morgan life stories he claimed he was only having up to 15 panic attacks a day, but I think he was talking about after his split from Katie Price, which was after the 90s
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

Or he tells a different tale..depending on what scale of sympathy he wants...
  • Options
    Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree it seems like a giant pile of crap. I can't believe people sectioned are put in the same room as someone suffering a panic attack. I cannot believe they put panic attack sufferers in mental hospitals either.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    From the same school of Utter Crock & Pitiful Guff that doesn't allow you to donate a kidney to a family member.
    And he and/or his management have done nothing to correct that utterly careless and downright irresponsible remark. :mad: All he had to say was that he wasn't a match. No need to make up crap about his attempt at a noble sacrifice.
    HAVE YOU GOOGLED A HEALTH CONDITION?

I just ring my mum. Also, my girlfriend, Emily, is a medical student and both her father and mother are doctors, so I’m all set if I have any health concerns.
    Obviously he didn't ring any of them about being a kidney donor.
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree it seems like a giant pile of crap. I can't believe people sectioned are put in the same room as someone suffering a panic attack. I cannot believe they put panic attack sufferers in mental hospitals either.
    You do realise that panic attacks are one symptom of an anxiety disorder?! Some people are so badly affected by their anxiety that they need professional help, so he could have easily been admitted. Also I recall in his Piers Morgan interview it was also because of his depression & wanting to die as a result of his anxiety disorder. So it wasn't just for panic attacks :rolleyes: Anyway I'd take everything you read in the media as a pinch of salt as they often report things incorrectly.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    You do realise that panic attacks are one symptom of an anxiety disorder?! Some people are so badly affected by their anxiety that they need professional help, so he could have easily been admitted. Also I recall in his Piers Morgan interview it was also because of his depression & wanting to die as a result of his anxiety disorder. So it wasn't just for panic attacks :rolleyes: Anyway I'd take everything you read in the media as a pinch of salt as they often report things incorrectly.

Hmmm.
    Isn't it strange that whenever PA is caught out spouting utter crap,it's always the media's fault for "reporting things incorrectly" and NEVER his fault for talking out of his shiny orange rear end?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed. Also, if patients are combative, they would have been secured with a hard restraint, the straightjacket has been history in the western world for decades hasn't it? He's just trying to paint a romantic,cinematic image of his suffering.:rolleyes: