Options

Anyone else excited by X Factor return?

SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
Forum Member
I am so I can come on here and crap all over it:)

Only disappointment is to find that bloody Little Mix thread still going even though it no longer has any place in this forum.

Comments

• Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm excited to see how panel will work and the new talents :)
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will miss the first episode Not happy
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    I am so I can come on here and crap all over it:)

Only disappointment is to find that bloody Little Mix thread still going even though it no longer has any place in this forum.

I wish they'd put it with the appreciation threads - everyone else is there. I'm sure only LM fans post on it.

I'm always excited at the start of a new series.:)

I usually find an act to support - though if I don't, it makes the results show easier to watch ;-)
  • Options
    Dan RDan R Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm excited even though BGT always has been - and always will be - infinitely superior. :)
    Looking forward to seeing Grimmy and Rita as judges. And as others here have said, I love getting behind an act during the live shows particularly as the final gets closer.
  • Options
    mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    dont know if excited is the right word but looking forward to the banter on here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and I like to leave this forum during the series as the incessant negativity drives me crazy.
  • Options
    mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    Dan R wrote: »
    Oh, and I like to leave this forum during the series as the incessant negativity drives me crazy.

each to their own

following the banter in the saturday night show thread is what makes it bearable , if i wasn't on DS i probably wouldn't even watch the show
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only really get excited for the live shows. The auditions are so badly produced these days
  • Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan R wrote: »

I'm thinking of doing this. The constant negativity and cynicism becomes draining. Haven't really enjoyed a series since I've become a member while I loved Series 9.
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    I only really get excited for the live shows. The auditions are so badly produced these days

This.

I only really love a series of XF when I have an act I'm really passionate about (Leona in 2006, Alexandra in 2008, Marcus/Little Mix in 2011 and Fleur last year). When I love someone, they finish either first or second so fingers crossed the talent is great this year. :D
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really looking forward to it this year. Annoyed I'm gonna miss the first show though.
  • Options
    PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm looking forward to it. I know a lot of people refer to it as "rubbish" despite never watching it. But it does make Saturday nights more fun! Wine and X Factor, perfect.
  • Options
    jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excited as any other year really. IMO Last year was a great year and its gunna be hard to top. Its just really scary that its that time of year again :o
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to get us in the mood ;-)

Some 'angry' auditions:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a665583/the-x-factor-relive-the-5-angriest-auditions-ever-with-this-hilarious-video.html#~pmAVNaXHR7WiG1

I remember Ariel and can vaguely remember Rachel, but not the others :confused:
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the series everyone. I stopped watching a couple of series ago and, despite liking Rita on the Voice - I don't think I'll succumb this weekend. But have a good one y'all.
    :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    Just to get us in the mood ;-)

Some 'angry' auditions:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a665583/the-x-factor-relive-the-5-angriest-auditions-ever-with-this-hilarious-video.html#~pmAVNaXHR7WiG1

I remember Ariel and can vaguely remember Rachel, but not the others :confused:
    I recognised them all (ashamed to say :blush::o)
  • Options
    Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. Looking forward to The Voice
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes most of the changes look really good and Saturday night tv has been dire all summer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reem2011 wrote: »
    No. Looking forward to The Voice
    Bye then!
  • Options
    Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think I would be bothered after the last series, but I don't have much planned for tomorrow evening so I'll see what it's like.

I've never tried the 'wine and X factor' combination before but I might give it a go and see how much it enhances the experience :)
  • Options
    A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It should have been canceled a few years back, now desperate as ratings have halved, Simon is trying hard to resuscitate it, but it should gave been out to rest a long time ago.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I didn't think I would be bothered after the last series, but I don't have much planned for tomorrow evening so I'll see what it's like.

I've never tried the 'wine and X factor' combination before but I might give it a go and see how much it enhances the experience :)

Its ok, come online tomorrow and you will get plenty of "whine" and x factor
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A.D.P wrote: »
    It should have been canceled a few years back, now desperate as ratings have halved, Simon is trying hard to resuscitate it, but it should gave been out to rest a long time ago.

That's great..
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Well I w as really expecting to get flamed but glad to see everyone is looking forward to the banter - after all it's not real life is it?!
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant wait Im watching for Rita