Tanya EE- karma??

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stainboy wrote: »
    It's not that black and white sometimes. If you've already fallen for someone when you find out they're married it's not so easy to stop. The married person doing the cheating is far more to blame than who they're cheating with, they've lied to both people they're involved with. The worst thing Tanya has done to herself is forgive Max for cheating in the past.

Thats obviously your opinion, but to me it is that black and white. Somebody is commited to somebody else you walk away, no matter what point you find out. But i do agree the married person is more to blame, i just think the mistress /(whats the masculine for mistress?!) isnt far behind them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    Thats obviously your opinion, but to me it is that black and white. Somebody is commited to somebody else you walk away, no matter what point you find out. But i do agree the married person is more to blame, i just think the mistress /(whats the masculine for mistress?!) isnt far behind them.

Of course it's my opinion, I'm not capable of giving anything else :p

It makes sense to walk away if you find out the person you're with is cheating and I'd hope that if that happened to me then I'd be able to do it. I don't know for sure though, love/logic is complicated, and especially if you've never met the other person involved it can be easy for some people to forget about them.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did tanya not say that it was different because max said he didnt love rachel any more, whereas as far as tanyas concerned max and herself are still very much in love and have just had a child, its not karma because tanya wasnt seeing anyone at the time it was max having the affair and cheating not her
    Forum Member
    xnichellex wrote: »
    did tanya not say that it was different because max said he didnt love rachel any more, whereas as far as tanyas concerned max and herself are still very much in love and have just had a child, its not karma because tanya wasnt seeing anyone at the time it was max having the affair and cheating not her

It's different but common sense would say to hold off until things are properly over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's different but common sense would say to hold off until things are properly over.

passion is a hard thing to resist and common sense doesnt really come into the picture at 19 yrs old
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it's my opinion, I'm not capable of giving anything else :p
    QUOTE]

lol true, i just opened with that cause ive only been here about a week but it looks like alot of people get into arguments and i didnt want to offend you or anything :)
    Forum Member
    passion is a hard thing to resist and common sense doesnt really come into the picture at 19 yrs old

Of course it is! That's what I said a couple of posts above if you have a look. But because it's hard it doesn't make you blameless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i am 19 years old and i would walk away from someone if i found out they were commited to somebody else. i really do believe in karma.
    Forum Member
    lol true, i just opened with that cause ive only been here about a week but it looks like alot of people get into arguments and i didnt want to offend you or anything :)

Noworries :) I always assume that what someone says is their opinion so never signpost anything I say with "imo" or anything of the sort. I think the people that get into arguments just love to argue ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course it is! That's what I said a couple of posts above if you have a look. But because it's hard it doesn't make you blameless.

dont see how that has anything to do with what i posted but whatever!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i am 19 years old and i would walk away from someone if i found out they were commited to somebody else. i really do believe in karma.

you say that but if you were in love with someone and in heat of the moment commen sense doesnt come into it, ive just turned 20 and i cant say for sure i wouldnt kiss a man with a wife if he was out of love with her and i was madly in love with him, and like i said i dont believe it is karma because tanya wasnt in a relationship, i would think it was karma has SHE been having an affair and cheating on her partner too
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndyTox wrote: »
    I think it's a very similar event as to what she did now coming back on her, but the difference is he was cheating on her with his sons girlfriend/ex-girlfriend/wife and he has 3 kids and a newborn baby. Plus she's denied he's cheated on her before because there was no evidence but now she cannot deny it at all.

Plus Tanya is a lot more likeable than that witch Rachel that we saw during the wedding!

but she's probably only like that because her husband left her for another woman!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But the point is she stole away a married man by having affair with him and now a woman has done the same to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »
    but she's probably only like that because her husband left her for another woman!

was he not going to leave her anyway regardless of whether or not tanya wanted him, and just because you've been hurt before doesnt mean you have to turn into some rude nasty lady, everyone makes choices in their life if rachel has choosen to become a bitter person then its entirely her own fault not max's, she could just as easily be a nice person, after all it takes a lot more effort to frown than to smile!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the point is she stole away a married man by having affair with him and now a woman has done the same to her.

she didnt steal away a married man, you can steal a man, you also cant help who you fall in love with, max chose to leave his first wife rachel, tanya has chosen to leave max not the other way around, you cant have an affair if your single!?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she didnt steal away a married man, you can steal a man, you also cant help who you fall in love with, max chose to leave his first wife rachel, tanya has chosen to leave max not the other way around, you cant have an affair if your single!?

but she was a factor of their breakup obviously, and was partaking in an affair with married man so still doing the dirty on another woman, so to speak, and now another woman has done the same to her. I see everyones point about this being different than when Max had affair with Tanya but amounts to same thing.

Whats really awful is that both affairs have left Bradley devastated due to the actions of the same man. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was he not going to leave her anyway regardless of whether or not tanya wanted him, and just because you've been hurt before doesnt mean you have to turn into some rude nasty lady, everyone makes choices in their life if rachel has choosen to become a bitter person then its entirely her own fault not max's, she could just as easily be a nice person, after all it takes a lot more effort to frown than to smile!

But maybe she is only like that around Max and Tanya, aiming it towards them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but she was a factor of their breakup obviously, and was partaking in an affair with married man so still doing the dirty on another woman, so to speak, and now another woman has done the same to her. I see everyones point about this being different than when Max had affair with Tanya but amounts to same thing.

Whats really awful is that both affairs have left Bradley devastated due to the actions of the same man. :(

i see what you mean but i also believe in fate and if max was suposed to be with rachel then he would have stayed with her not moved on with tanya, lifes all about choices max obviously didnt love rachel enough to make a go of it after tanya, but seems somehow to love tanya enough to want to stay with her even though he can never stay faithful!? so werid. max has had numerous affairs so once we can count as karma but now its just ridculous, esp since this time tanya is the one who has chosen to walk away, max wasnt "stolen" from her.

Indeed i feel sorry for bradley the most in all of this, he had only just been reunited with his father and for anyone to do this to their ow son is just unforgivable and not worhty of being called a father
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But maybe she is only like that around Max and Tanya, aiming it towards them.

why does she need to be nasty to anyone?! its not going to achieve anything, and if im not mistaken it was a good 13 years ago or more tht max left her, she could have chosen to get on with her life and forget the pathetic excuse for a man but if she decides to be spiteful towards him and his wife thats her own choice