Baggs is funny, come on admit it

13»

Comments

• StykerStyker Posts: 49,789
    Forum Member
    I'm a passive person who does not normally advocate violence, but when his team didn't lose & he did that smug face, & I really wanted to throw a vase at my TV!:mad:

I've never seen someone with so little look so smug!:mad:

You shouldn't have got so wound up because he didn't win with flying colours at all and was lucky really to have won.

None of the win apart from the background that he chose and the prop of the car was really down to his general stratergy.

Him choosing just 30 DVD's to buy to sell could have easily have backfired on him where the other team did the opposite and bought too many. Sugar touched upon this as well, talking about it to Nick and Karen when deciding who should go etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    What you all dont mention is that his dad is very rich. I suppose that is why the ladies are in 'awe' of him. Considering he is much younger than all of them he managed them very well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    He didnt seem to have any arguments and got his own way in everything. Stella sharp barbs never hit home he wasnt ruffled at all or he never understood them. Whereas his 'corporate' one hit home hard, saying she is a year older shouldnt have evoked such a response! The mistake on the DVDs, whose ever fault it was must have been noticed by Stella, and she only didnt tell him to show him up. At least they still got five pounds for it. I am not sure if it would have been possible or worth improving.