Why has Tulisa's new album bombed? (BADLY!)

Comments

• So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sight of You (single) - 17,656
    The Female Boss (album) - 15,819

Source: Buzzjack.

Oh so she did actually sell more than Dappy but peaked 29 places lower...

Christmas time really is an absolute bitch!
  • Steve35Steve35 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably because she's sh*t!
  • Lewis26Lewis26 Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive just listened to 49 seconds of british swag because the title made me cringe. The song is horrendous, absolute bag of shite
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So 3008 wrote: »
    Oh so she did actually sell more than Dappy but peaked 29 places lower...

Christmas time really is an absolute bitch!

Would have sold lower than at any other time of the year though.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewis26 wrote: »
    Ive just listened to 49 seconds of british swag because the title made me cringe. The song is horrendous, absolute bag of shite

I managed 1.06, do i win a prize?

Is she saying Badman or Batman?
  • bob_fossilbob_fossil Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewis26 wrote: »

I just listened to the whole album. It’s a cringe-fest from start to finish. I can’t remember the last time an album gave me goosebumps (not the good kind) so consistently.

The intro is just dire…I can’t believe someone could record that spoken intro with a straight face. I was embarrassed for her :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bob_fossil wrote: »
    I just listened to the whole album. It’s a cringe-fest from start to finish. I can’t remember the last time an album gave me goosebumps (not the good kind) so consistently.

The intro is just dire…I can’t believe someone could record that spoken intro with a straight face. I was embarrassed for her :o

That was without a doubt one of the most embarrassing things I have ever heard. That British Swag song was dire as well, Live It Up is just as worse, Young was just shit, Visa is just horrific,Live Your Life is terrible and Sight For You is just bad.

This album should be made into a Saw trap. Imagine it, locked in a room, tied up with this blaring in to your ears. That just makes those Reverse Bear Traps look like heaven!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »

I googled it, since she has no actual fans willing to answer me.

She's saying "Batman."

Why bring the Dark Knight into it? He doesn't deserve that kind of embarrassment. Bad enough that he has to wear a daft costume and speak in a stupid voice, bit like Tulisa i suppose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No no prize unfortunately you just have a stronger stomach than i do and value your hearing less than i do :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bob_fossil wrote: »

Jesus christ THE WHOLE ALBUM :eek:

I coculdnt believe the intro would be worse than british swag but oh my shit the intro is the worst piece of crap ever put on record. :sleep:
    LOL at the comments on the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkGCt2w-BoU *Warning - please be careful not to smash your laptop / face in*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I googled it, since she has no actual fans willing to answer me.

She's saying "Batman."

Why bring the Dark Knight into it? He doesn't deserve that kind of embarrassment. Bad enough that he has to wear a daft costume and speak in a stupid voice, bit like Tulisa i suppose.

Hasnt the dark knight been through enough :cry:
    I would rather go against the joker than have some chavvy slag name checking me in a shite song
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I've just listened to some of the songs of the album (excluding the singles). Awful is all I can say. I thought the likes of Cher Lloyd were crap but this really takes crap to a new level. All the songs sound generic and the whole album sounds like it cost all of £20 to record and produce. Worst album of 2012 IMO.
  • newplanetnewplanet Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    People are so quick to rubbish her:( Wait until she releases British Swag as a single. That song will send the album into platinum status

Oh... someone else who can tell the future. :-(

Even the title "The Female Boss" makes me want to throw rotten fruit at her. And that is someone who used to think she was the only good thing about N-Dubz.

Anyone with the word "swag" in any song of theirs loses any and all credibility, in my book.
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good God. I just listened to British Swag.

Its not often that I wish I was deaf.
  • Sick n SexifiedSick n Sexified Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just repeating what I said in the "biggest flop" thread:

She had a big first single but the nation was NAWT here for "we should drink more this year than last year" and "baby boy you don't have to be like that, we don't have to be like that." (wut?!) and thus the rest of the era duly flopped. A damn mess. :D
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Dropped 35 places in one week and it's now languishing at No. 63!!

That is shockingly poor :)
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was laughing my arse off at the Intro and just listened to rest of Tulisa' s carp album and it is basically shite of the highest order. What an absolute load of rubbish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    The intro sounds like she was imagining it would be the voice over for her perfume ad. Truly truly awful
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She should re brand herself as "The Female Apprentice" because she clearly isn't the "boss" of anything.
  • madmark20madmark20 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    The useless bitch lives in a 5 million pound house the bitch must be doing something right.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    madmark20 wrote: »
    The useless bitch lives in a 5 million pound house the bitch must be doing something right.

She didn't buy it.

She probably rents it with some of the cost subsidised by her record label/management.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    She didn't buy it.

She probably rents it with some of the cost subsidised by her record label/management.

Not for long.
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    most people on here dislike Tulisa anywas, so the fact they are wasting their time downloasing/youtubing tracks just to slate them is pathetic..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    2012 has seen some awful albums, but "The Female Boss" ties with "heartbreak on hold" as cream of the crap!
  • imarshimarsh Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    To answer the OP, because this type of music is unoriginal, talentless, mind-numbing c**p