Options

Would you be happy if you saw your daughter on this?

SlowRapSlowRap Posts: 1,928
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Was browsing through blogs and found this. It's a guy who keeps a detailed record of all the girls he slept with... pretty good read..:

http://080298212.blogspot.com/?zx=a8d6b4030af95634

would you be happy if your daughter was on this?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Blimey, that guy has issues. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,446
    Forum Member
    I realised the condom snapped so here's another potential for having a baby out there because I didn't know what to say and just kicked her out before 2am instead! I don't know her name, number or anything so hopefully I'll never see her again and not have any babies out there!

I'd hope that one wasn't my daughter! He sounds like a right catch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SlowRap wrote: »
    Was browsing through blogs and found this. It's a guy who keeps a detailed record of all the girls he slept with... pretty good read..:

More like a diary of his dreams.
  • Options
    EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SlowRap wrote: »

Would you be happy if Mr Blogger was your son?
  • Options
    Nuartey1Nuartey1 Posts: 2,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a coward. You can't even comment on it.
  • Options
    Nuartey1Nuartey1 Posts: 2,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Espresso wrote: »

If he was my son he would be grounded FOREVER.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know, wouldn't mind really, was just browsing random blogs when I stumbled upon this gem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I realised the condom snapped so here's another potential for having a baby out there because I didn't know what to say and just kicked her out before 2am instead! I don't know her name, number or anything so hopefully I'll never see her again and not have any babies out there!

I'd hope that one wasn't my daughter! He sounds like a right catch.

wonder what the odds are for STIs
  • Options
    CyanidePillCyanidePill Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Sounds that the stuff my head says but my mouth doesnt.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of a Stewart Home novel I once read, whose name I can't repeat here, but is actually this one (work-safe, just contains swearing). Only that was both funny and clever.

EDIT- damn, wordfilter's borked the link. Replace the asterisks in the link with a rude term for a lady's toilet parts, as it were, and you're good to go.
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    What a strange guy.
  • Options
    AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No pictures or video! Son I am disappoint!
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

indeed he is worse than any of those girls listed
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. Definitely not if she was underage. In my opinion, only people of age should be seeing stuff like that.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Proves once again that women are most attracted to arseholes, if your daughter is on the list she deserves to be.
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a hero eh? Would be upset because he is such a tw*nk and feel she would have much more sense than that.
  • Options
    AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »
    What a hero eh? Would be upset because he is such a tw*nk and feel she would have much more sense than that.

I very much doubt it, he's bedding women and bragging about it. Or do you mean he's a well kitted out Lv.19 Rogue?

Actually, is that word even frowned upon here, as I've seen it used loads of times.? :confused:
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If people want to have one night stands, fair enough. Don't go making the gender you're sleeping with feel cheap though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Azagoth wrote: »
    I very much doubt it, he's bedding women and bragging about it. Or do you mean he's a well kitted out Lv.19 Rogue?

Those were my thoughts too...
  • Options
    frisky pythonfrisky python Posts: 9,737
    Forum Member
    Yuk. I'd hope my daughter wouldn't be so easily led to jump into bed with some bloke she barely knew if she wanted more than a one night stand.
  • Options
    Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's obvious at least 70% if that blog is total bullshit so it's hard to comment really
  • Options
    f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given how much the poster seems to brag about the size of his manpiece, it's more than likely bullscheisse of the highest form. What a knob he is.

And it's spelling and grammar mistakes a plenty. If it's true - no wonder he's only getting one night stands. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    f_196 wrote: »
    Given how much the poster seems to brag about the size of his manpiece, it's more than likely bullscheisse of the highest form. What a knob he is.

And it's spelling and grammar mistakes a plenty. If it's true - no wonder he's only getting one night stands. :D

See, what would be fun would be to read (if such things existed) the blogs of the various women involved alongside it.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    Proves once again that women are most attracted to arseholes, if your daughter is on the list she deserves to be.

To be fair, and to answer the OP's original question, it wouldn't really bother me if my daughter was on that list.

What would bother me was if she started going on about what a terrific guy he was and how they were going to get a puppy and move in together rather than realising, immediately, that she'd just been suckered.