Options

Would any of the skating pros go down the Jungle/CelebBB road next !

conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
Forum Member
✭✭
Now that this is the last year of DOI… will any of the pro skaters head down the I'm and Celeb/Celeb BB road. We have already seen Vincent leave Strictly and head straight to the jungle.

I'm having this vision of Dan or Matt being shoved out of a plane to take part in a bush tucker trial by November or heading straight in the the BB House !!!

Whats the likelihood !!!!

Comments

• Options
    KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the price is right it is highly possible
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Now that this is the last year of DOI… will any of the pro skaters head down the I'm and Celeb/Celeb BB road. We have already seen Vincent leave Strictly and head straight to the jungle.

I'm having this vision of Dan or Matt being shoved out of a plane to take part in a bush tucker trial by November or heading straight in the the BB House !!!

Whats the likelihood !!!!

Camilla Dallerup (sp?) from Strictly also did I'm A Celeb a few years ago but she quit within the first few days.
  • Options
    Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching DOI pretty much from the first series but I don't think the DOI Pros have the same high profile as the SCD Pros. That is entirely the fault of the production team but it does mean that I think they would be less attractive to the IAC producers once the show is over.

Someone like Sylvian, because of the whole controversy which the DOI tried to play on to increase the ratings, might be a good call. Especially if they put another Hollyoaks friend of Jennifer in as well. Or indeed any Hollyoaks girl in the hope he'll live up to his now "love rat" reputation and try and make a move on her.
  • Options
    Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I spelt Sylvain's name wrong and it was too late to edit.:blush:
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    I think Dan, Matt and Sylvain are all likely, Dan is the highest profile out of them, I think he will be in the jungle.
  • Options
    Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of the DOI pros have as a high a profile as the Strictly ones.

But then again DOI is a much less popular show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Dan is very well known by the public, not as well known as say Anton, Flavia, Vincent, Camilla and Brendan, but as well known as say Erin
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    I think Dan, Matt and Sylvain are all likely, Dan is the highest profile out of them, I think he will be in the jungle.

Think you could add Brianne to the list as well.

Other than those I can't see any of the other pros either being of interest to or wanting to do a reality show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    Think you could add Brianne to the list as well.

Other than those I can't see any of the other pros either being of interest to or wanting to do a reality show.

I'd say Brianne is an outside chance definitely, but thinking about it;

Ashley - Has done IAC
    Karen - Commentating work
    Robin - See above.

What's Jason got to do? He's my bet
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    I'd say Brianne is an outside chance definitely, but thinking about it;

Ashley - Has done IAC
    Karen - Commentating work
    Robin - See above.

What's Jason got to do? He's my bet

He'd be doing every bush tucker trial lol
  • Options
    TiggergirlTiggergirl Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think and not 100% that Dan said in an interview he would love to do BB but would never do IACGMOOH. IIRC he was on about being scared of spiders on twitter so guess he doesn't like creepy crawlies so the jungle would probably be a bad choice.

I would think where possible most of the pros that can will go back to doing professional shows rather than going down the reality TV route or would think a few might go into coaching as well.
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see any of them being that desperate for the work! They all have other careers inbetween DOI - I hope we get to see them in professional shows :)

Jason would be hilarious in the jungle, I doubt he'd do it but it would make great tv.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d0lphin wrote: »
    I can't see any of them being that desperate for the work! They all have other careers inbetween DOI - I hope we get to see them in professional shows :)

Jason would be hilarious in the jungle, I doubt he'd do it but it would make great tv.

It would be the ultimate signing this year , jungle Jason, can just see him !
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Would any of the skating pros go down the Jungle/CelebBB road next !

Jason! eating kangaroo testicles :D:D:D
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Camilla Dallerup (sp?) from Strictly also did I'm A Celeb a few years ago but she quit within the first few days.

Because of her metabolism she required a lot more calories than they were getting from rice and beans.