the post a picture of yourself thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    sweh wrote: »
    Of course they are!

Keep your aspersions to yourself! :p

Quite right we'll have none of that on here.

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The blonde bob looks very nice, and you look younger with it!

I agree, blonde bob looks fab.
  • Options
    ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shhhhh wrote: »
    You will normally find its the other way round.;)

You need jokes explaining too? Ace...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only new to posting on dig spy and forums etc.
    I see a lot of photo bucket stuff. I shall endeavour to set one up and share mine ( and promptly delete link as I like to be anon as much as I can be).
  • Options
    shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Cut off her Internet
    And smash her iPhone :D

Mmmm..she owns a factory and has about 40+ people working for her..I have met them all,my husband works for the company..could quite easily be one of them or their family members that posts on here..oh well..I am never in good books anyway..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    On holiday in Cannes in September, at a beautiful restaurant:
    51931232820a0e9c01f58e44e4ef9974.jpg

On holiday in Amsterdam in October, outside a museum:
    14d081ff812d322fdec6cf62c8b8c557.jpg

My 30th birthday present:
    sam016.jpg

I think we might be related, your about the right age and appearance to be the sister i have never met. Id ask some probing questions but im not sure how id feel about the answers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://m1298.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/boredof_lurking/photo_zps2549bc74.jpg.html?o=0
    think this will work?

Took this last Saturday just before a very rare night out.

Will delete link later.
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    plipplop wrote: »
    I think we might be related, your about the right age and appearance to be the sister i have never met. Id ask some probing questions but im not sure how id feel about the answers.
    Show me your face, I want to see. And which country do you come from?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://m1298.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/boredof_lurking/photo_zps2549bc74.jpg.html?o=0
    think this will work?

Will delete link later.

i dont know why you are bothered about people seeing you, i had a look through a fair few pages on here and other than a couple of gems 99% of people who have posted look like either sex offenders or escapees from a special school. Your one of the gems so chin up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Show me your face, I want to see. And which country do you come from?

Im from here, my dad wasnt.

I havent got any pictures on the computer, do you share your name with a news reader?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont know why you are bothered about people seeing you, i had a look through a fair few pages on here and other than a couple of gems 99% of people who have posted look like either sex offenders or escapees from a special school. Your one of the gems so chin up.

That's sweet, but I like a more hidden away life and having people not know I exist type life. Know that sounds ridiculous! But you never know who else is on here that that you know. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im from here, my dad wasnt.

I havent got any pictures on the computer, do you share your name with a news reader?
    No news reader name, bruv. Or non-bruv.
  • Options
    Flat MattFlat Matt Posts: 7,023
    Forum Member
    shirlt9 wrote: »
    Im with you on the hair..I grow mine thinking I of all the things I can do with it..but then either wash it and leave it or spend my life with it in a ponytail..keep thinking its time to have a chop again..

This is me now..
    weddingandArchienativity031.jpg

this is me 12 months ago..
    blonde-1.jpg

Be interesting to hear what someone who doesnt know me thinks..do i go back blonde..or stay brunette..keep it growing or take it shorter..

Got to say dont know why i am not showing my teeth smiles on either of those photos..I have a really big gob and never shut up normally.

You are a hottie. ;)

I think I prefer the bob, but you're still a fox either way.
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member

Sheesh. That might be a teensy bit harsh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's sweet, but I like a more hidden away life and having people not know I exist type life. Know that sounds ridiculous! But you never know who else is on here that that you know. :)
    The other day when I was on the train, I tried to get people from here who were on the same train to fess up that they were also on the train. But they wouldn't, they were all being secretive. I don't believe for one minute that no passengers were on my train, they were just being horribly secretive and wouldn't tell me the truth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    think this will work?

Will delete link later.

You look lovely..why are you so worried????
  • Options
    swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The other day when I was on the train, I tried to get people from here who were on the same train to fess up that they were also on the train. But they wouldn't, they were all being secretive. I don't believe for one minute that no passengers were on my train, they were just being horribly secretive and wouldn't tell me the truth.

No WAY! Are you serious!? :eek:

That sounds so surreal lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flat Matt wrote: »
    You are a hottie. ;)

I think I prefer the bob, but you're still a fox either way.

I get the feeling I am going for the chop:eek:

Thanks for the nice comments..I am so going to show my husband..he will seriously wet himself.if he knows I have been called sexy and foxy today he will find it hilarious..to him I am Mrs wash and iron!!!..and my sons just think I am an old mid 40s.has been...loving it..x
  • Options
    shhhhhshhhhh Posts: 3,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Everyone on this thread could have been on that train.:eek:
  • Options
    shhhhhshhhhh Posts: 3,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the nice comments..I am so going to show my husband..he will seriously wet himself.if he knows I have been called sexy and foxy today he will find it hilarious..to him I am Mrs wash and iron!!!..and my sons just think I am an old mid 40s.has been...loving it..x

Erm tell your husband I dont mind him watching us but he's not videoing it ..........no pictures either tell him.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No news reader name, bruv. Or non-bruv.

Damn!

I will find my arab half sister. Reginald Bosanquet, I know you are out there!
  • Options
    Flat MattFlat Matt Posts: 7,023
    Forum Member

Your husband will wet himself? Is he a lot older than you? :D

I imagine the lucky fella knows only too well that you are a sexy fox really.

Yeah, go and get the chop. It suits you x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shhhhh wrote: »
    Erm tell your husband I dont mind him watching us but he's not videoing it ..........no pictures either tell him.:o

HAHA..I will pass it on..we arent really like that..i havent been with any other man since I met him 23 years ago..but hey after that length of time a bit of story telling and imagination dont go amiss;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sheesh. That might be a teensy bit harsh.

Im no oil painting, hell, in comparison im probably litte more than some fancy wall paper from some boutique type shop, but some of the faces ive seen on here using this particular analogy would be a cock and balls carved into a bus shelter.

Im not trying to be mean or upset anyone so im not going to name anyone, and some of the photos are from ages ago. Honestly though, i know i wasn't the only thinking id rather bump into some of the members in a dark alley than a well lit room.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Yeah come, it's nice here.

Hmm, time will tell if I agree with you but so far you appear to be right. Perhaps my meagre post count will start to increase after all!