Options

Ray Donovan season 4 us pace

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
Forum Member
✭✭
Started last niggt in the states.

Anyone watched the season opener yet?

Love this show and it's taken over my must see television from many other shows of the last few years.

Loved the 1st three seasons.

Comments

• Options
    fayebeatlefayebeatle Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Started last niggt in the states.

Anyone watched the season opener yet?

Love this show and it's taken over my must see television from many other shows of the last few years.

Loved the 1st three seasons.

Hey nice to know, just check it's starting season 4 in the Uk 4th July SKY Atlantic. I've watched every episode of Ray Donovan. As a reminder I rewatched the final episode of season 3 last night, cannot wait to see what happens!
    Weirdly I don't actually like Ray. He's beyond floored. But it's so watchable. Not for the faint hearted! The body count in the last episode was in double figures!
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It didn't start last night - the first episode has leaked a week early.

Going to watch it later, but it's one of my favourite shows. A real slow burner each season and definitely one of the best dramas to come out of the states in a long time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It didn't start last night - the first episode has leaked a week early.

Going to watch it later, but it's one of my favourite shows. A real slow burner each season and definitely one of the best dramas to come out of the states in a long time.

I knew that the second episode was back to Sundays but I didn't know it had leaked early.
  • Options
    spectraspectra Posts: 2,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one watching this season?

I am still loving it.
    Mickey will always be Mickey!
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray Donovan and Brain Dead are the only shows worth watching at the moment. Love them both.
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    Ray Donovan and Brain Dead are the only shows worth watching at the moment. Love them both.

if you have netflix watch spotless it's brilliant .I not feeling the Ray donovan Love this series ,there seems to be no focus
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well another good episode.
    Very different having Ray sing on karaoke.....made it very light when the series is pretty dark.
  • Options
    MaccaMacca Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although i love this show, sadly i think they are running out of ideas in which direction to go. I have a feeling this may well be the final season.
  • Options
    Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show continues to be my favourite thing on TV. I don't usually feel the need to discuss the storylines but was quite surprised to discover that there were no effects or prosthetics used when Sonia Kovitzky disrobed, that is how the actress currently looks. Good on her for her bravery.
  • Options
    M_J2M_J2 Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone struggling a bit with Season 4?

I have enjoyed this show especially from season 2 but i don't know if its the storylines, the energy of the show or just a natural hump we can have with shows that have reached this far???
  • Options
    M_J2M_J2 Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maccadanny wrote: »
    Although i love this show, sadly i think they are running out of ideas in which direction to go. I have a feeling this may well be the final season.

I am starting to think that too unless they shack up something (new major characters, new locations)...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally disagree, this season has been great.

I watch a lot of good shows but I'll be shocked if I see anything better this year than Ray playing that dancing game!
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think it's been a bit all over the place, but i'm still enjoying it. I guess the obvious season finale it's building up to is Conor "accidentally" shooting Damon, or even getting shot himself with the stolen gun.

But then surely wouldn't they have already noticed the gun safe is gone ?

Anyway, it's renewed for Season 5 which is good but i do hope it'll be a bit more focused.
  • Options
    RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they're running out of ideas, it's just been a bit of a lethargic season.
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,191
    Forum Member
    I love this show.......
  • Options
    Decepticons1Decepticons1 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Love Ray Donovan, gonna let this season run its course and binge, its the best way now...Damn you Netflix!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Ray Donovan, gonna let this season run its course and binge, its the best way now...Damn you Netflix!

Wish I had done that at the start......fed up having to wait weeks for an episode
  • Options
    carlito000carlito000 Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Just finished the season. Disappointing, Cant find anyone who was impressed with it to be honest.

We may have jumped the shark here people!!
  • Options
    MaccaMacca Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carlito000 wrote: »
    Just finished the season. Disappointing, Cant find anyone who was impressed with it to be honest.

Awful finale, just a reboot of last seasons. So so easy to wipe out the 'baddies' in one fell swoop & then hold a party at the end. The worst season of the show by a long way. A new writing team is needed to come up with some fresh ideas for next season.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carlito000 wrote: »

You obviously haven't looked very hard then. My post is only six above yours.
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,191
    Forum Member
    Well I enjoyed the series, can't wait for it to come back.
  • Options
    jb76jb76 Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I binged watched the whole series over the last few days and get finding myself a bit bored. certainly not as good as the previous seasons.