Biana was really horrible to Kirsty last night!

BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Poor Kirsty was just sat on the side of the road sobbing, then Bianca walks past and screams something like "Go home nobody wants you here!"

I'm not Kirsty's biggest fan, but I did think this was a little harsh of Bianca, it's not as if she's a saint either:rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bianca is pure trash . I cant think of anything I like about her.
    I would love to give her a slap and set her Puffa jacket on fire
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she was, I wish Bianca would shut her gob and leave.
    All of them in the Vic were all hypocrites, judging Kirsty as if their saints.
    Roxy- Tried to have an affair with Max
    Jack- Shit father/put his daughter in a wheelchair
    Sharon- Had an affair
    Bianca- Theif/ assaulted someone/gobby cow
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bianca has a mean streak in her so I wasn't surprised. What annoyed me more was Sharon's reaction. She was never judgemental of people in her previous stints but now that she's a Branning bit player she thinks she has the right to look down on people. I actually hated her for the first time ever last night. Cow.
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,799
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Yes she was, I wish Bianca would shut her gob and leave.
    All of them in the Vic were all hypocrites, judging Kirsty as if their saints.
    Roxy- Tried to have an affair with Max
    Jack- Shit father/put his daughter in a wheelchair
    Sharon- Had an affair
    Bianca- Theif/ assaulted someone/gobby cow

Bianca herself has had numerous affairs
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even know why they're getting angry at Kirsty, she's done nothing wrong. It really annoyed me when they were all judging her.
  • dannysaysdannysays Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    I don't even know why they're getting angry at Kirsty, she's done nothing wrong. It really annoyed me when they were all judging her.

Me too. They have all got incredibly short memories! They are all hypocrites - never mind Bianca is now best buds with a woman who betrayed her husband with Bianca's uncle! I noticed Jack didn't mention the year he spent shagging Tanya either lol
  • MittenMitten Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca has a mean streak in her so I wasn't surprised. What annoyed me more was Sharon's reaction. She was never judgemental of people in her previous stints but now that she's a Branning bit player she thinks she has the right to look down on people. I actually hated her for the first time ever last night. Cow.

Completely agree with this about Sharon.

Jack irritated me the most, talking about how Max and Tanya have been together for 18 years conveniently forgetting he was with Tanya during this time. All of those who were nasty have done far worse things, all Kirsty has done is be a bit heartbroken and try to get her husband back.
  • fawltytowers93fawltytowers93 Posts: 1,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca was horrible to her. Whereas I couldn't tell whether Kat was trying to be nice or spiteful to Kirsty last night...
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Bianca was horrible to her. Whereas I couldn't tell whether Kat was trying to be nice or spiteful to Kirsty last night...

I think Kat was wallowing in self-pity, and saw Kirsty as another 'betrayed woman'....:rolleyes: so decided to add her worldly wisdom .....
  • DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose it was nasty but it was also her way of sticking up for her family. Not in a very nice way of course but to everyone else she's just some sad woman who shacked up with Max and doesn't seem to get that he wants nothing to do with her. I don't think people are that clued up on the ins and outs of the situation as they don't watch EastEnders.
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's because Kirstys a c***
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dannysays wrote: »
    Me too. They have all got incredibly short memories! They are all hypocrites - never mind Bianca is now best buds with a woman who betrayed her husband with Bianca's uncle! I noticed Jack didn't mention the year he spent shagging Tanya either lol

Jack and Tanya didn't do anything wrong though. Tanya was seperated from Max and Jack was seperated from Ronnie.
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although I agree that Bianca was overly harsh and the others including Kat were not nice to Kirsty either, it can be hard to respect someone who is hanging around hoping to win their ex back when said ex made it blatantly clear that he wants to be with someone else. Kat wasn't as harsh as Bianca but she was right to tell Kirsty to let Max go and move on as was Lauren.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it quite natural. People are often quick to judge, hypocritical and have short memories. I thought it was a pretty realistic reaction to Kirsty.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dannysays wrote: »

Exactly! They really p!ssed me off.
    DODS11 wrote: »
    I suppose it was nasty but it was also her way of sticking up for her family. Not in a very nice way of course but to everyone else she's just some sad woman who shacked up with Max and doesn't seem to get that he wants nothing to do with her. I don't think people are that clued up on the ins and outs of the situation as they don't watch EastEnders.

But why would she stick up for a woman who's idea of giving her a job was 'tips only' slave labour? This is what I don't get. It's not like Tanya has been overly nice to any of the Brannings (Jack aside!), where has Tanya been for Bianca when she's been on her uppers? It's not like she's close to her cousins either so knows how upset they'd be by their parents splitting up (again :yawn:).
    Although I agree that Bianca was overly harsh and the others including Kat were not nice to Kirsty either, it can be hard to respect someone who is hanging around hoping to win their ex back when said ex made it blatantly clear that he wants to be with someone else. Kat wasn't as harsh as Bianca but she was right to tell Kirsty to let Max go and move on as was Lauren.

Out of the whole lot only Lauren had a 'right' IMO. It's her parents after all.

But the most bizarre, left of field reaction to ME was from Roxy! Only the other day Kirsty was quite nice to her yet she got repaid like that? And of course Roxy herself has a very short memory - it's only last year she was dropping her towel and offering herself up to Max on a plate, when she knew Tanya was ill!
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    You're forgetting: the easiest way to make people feel sorry for a character is to make other characters nasty or mean in comparison. Didn't work on me though: I still just keep thinking "Thirteen bloody months, you utter moron" every time Kirsty's on screen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    klendathu wrote: »
    Bianca is pure trash . I cant think of anything I like about her.
    I would love to give her a slap and set her Puffa jacket on fire

BIB - Lmao:D:D
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel for Kirsty. She's obviously psychologically damaged.

Sharon's reaction was the worst.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca's just a vile excuse for a human being anyway and needs to go back to prison.

And yes (@ KieranDS) Sharon's behaviour was quite shocking, but then I guess it's all part of The Prats That Be's plans to make Sharon a full-time Tanya cheerleader (and to that I say :rolleyes:).
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So basically, nearly every character is either a Branning or a Branning cheerleader? Lol. Is this what the Square has become? :o
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max is her uncle and Abi, Oscar and Lauren are her cousins, so she was probably looking out for them. Kirsty is trying to ruin their family after all, so I never expected Bianca to be nice to her at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Max is her uncle and Abi, Oscar and Lauren are her cousins, so she was probably looking out for them. Kirsty is trying to ruin their family after all, so I never expected Bianca to be nice to her at all.

To be fair, some of the other Brannings have been more civil to her than Bianca has. She, as we all know, loves a good over-reaction.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    To be fair, some of the other Brannings have been more civil to her than Bianca has. She, as we all know, loves a good over-reaction.

Who? Carol screamed at her and told her to get away, Jack is indifferent to her, Tanya hates her, Abi never talks to her. Only Lauren has been civil to her and she was drunk. Bianca was kinda right in her observation that nobody wants her there, except Max of course. When they get together, Kirsty will not have many friends.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    You're forgetting: the easiest way to make people feel sorry for a character is to make other characters nasty or mean in comparison. Didn't work on me though: I still just keep thinking "Thirteen bloody months, you utter moron" every time Kirsty's on screen.

Personally I thought that Tanya was worse than her.

From what we've seen and heard (so far) it looks like Kirsty hasn't got anyone else, she's quite alone (which probably means she had no one there to support her during her abortion) so I can see why she is clinging on - even though I think she should be out for revenge rather than winning the 'prize' that is Max! :rolleyes:

But Tanya? She has her kids. A mother (well, sort of :D) A new best friend in Sharon (:rolleyes:) A business etc. Her life could still be full without Max (or any man but this being Tanya she's never single for long.) She has much more going for her and once she realised that Max had yet again lied through omission and was going to marry her without telling her something as huge as the fact that he had married someone else but she STILL wanted him? And even went on holiday with him the next day to get him away from 'the other woman' i.e. his wife?! She should have been chucking HIS stuff out of the windows not Kirsty's!

Tanya has no excuse IMO. As was pointed out last night she's known Max for years, should know that her relationship with him started under a cloud when she herself was the other woman and that he hasn't changed. Ultimately their relationship is toxic. She knows what he's like (which Kirsty doesn't - from desperation she's probably put him on some kind of ridiculous pedestal) should know by now that he's not going to change so she should have kicked him into touch not gone into battle with another woman for him.

Ultimately though - Max isn't worth 5 minutes of these women's time!

And LOL at the setting fire to Bianca's puffa jacket comment :D
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The writers have basically turned Bianca into the Billy Mitchell of the Brannings. The runt of the litter, whose always skint and has about ten different jobs.