Michael Jackson - King of Pop

glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
Forum Member
How many compilations is this guy gonna release???

Did anybody here vote for the tracks? I didn't even know there was a vote :( Anyone going to buy it?

I've got to admit, the tracklisting looks quite good. Misses out a couple of my faves though. Jam and Blood on the Dancefloor :( Glad Screams on though :D

Comments

• glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    nobody :o
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I did and voted for the ones which haven't appeared as often before on compilations. Apparently Billie Jean was the top with 66,000 votes, as I expected it would be. I won't buy the album as I have 3 other compilations.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,400
    Forum Member
    Sony / BMG are getting their moneysworth. How many best ofs / compilations does one artist need? But we are getting close to the run up to christmas , so all the tat is usualy wheeled out at this time in order to generate sales form the gullable / desperate.

:)
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe his new record isn't out this autumn. It's been in production for at least two years!! But no, let's just make some more money out of people with hits that everyone already has on the albums and compilations!
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This reminds me of the sex pistols umpteenth compilation being called "Flogging a dead horse"!

I'm cynical, but I'd imagine MJs album may well turn into the next chinese democracy (Guns and Roses record currently having been being made for about 15 years).
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I'm not quite sure what he's waiting for :confused: He's not really helping himself is he?? He cancels all public appearences he's due to make, he releases greatest hits after greatest hits, he keeps delaying his album. I hope it's not going to be an anti-climax and his new album turns out to be shit :( I hope we get it next year sometime.

What's going through his head???
  • dan44762000dan44762000 Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure what he's waiting for :confused: He's not really helping himself is he?? He cancels all public appearences he's due to make, he releases greatest hits after greatest hits, he keeps delaying his album. I hope it's not going to be an anti-climax and his new album turns out to be shit :( I hope we get it next year sometime.

What's going through his head???

i dont think michael knows what is going through his head i mean he is a little bit strange isnt he
    ok he,s as mad as a hatter but still one of the genius,s of this world and thats why he is a bit cooko