Options

Choose 2 new pros

So if the rumours are true and we're going to be getting 2 new female pros (possibly from Dancing with the Stars) to replace Hayley and Camilla, who would be your preferred choices?

I'd definately go for Kym Johnson; she's already moved from Australia to the USA, maybe she fancies another change?

2nd choice would be Anna Trebunskaya; she hasn't been on Dancing with the Stars for a couple of seasons (apart from pro demos) so I'd like to see her back competing.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kym or Karina Smirnoff.

Or pro couple, Karina and Maks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,121
    Forum Member
    I know Julianne will be taking a season off for her Music so... Maks & Karina :)
  • Options
    * Becca ** Becca * Posts: 4,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rumour has it that Maks and Karina are both taking from Espen at the moment . . .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh..intriguing!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooo..I would also choose Maks and Karina :)..or Kym..
  • Options
    lemonnlime09lemonnlime09 Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karina Smirnoff and kim Johnston.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laurab88 wrote: »
    Oooh..intriguing!

Quite! It's been a good few years for both of them, so I wonder what would have inspired that all of a sudden . . . maybe seeing just how awesome Val and Dasha are getting ;) ! Or maybe I've read a little too much into it and it's just for shows or something else.

Did you know that Maks used to dance with the lovely Katia? Lucky guy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever Karina and Maks do, it'll be awesome. They're doing 3 weeks of Burn the Floor on Broadway in August too.

Ah Katia lol!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, I didn't know that. Perhaps that might be why they're working with Espen again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    ok he is male but they should get derek hough on he would go down really well with the uk fans :o
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHat ever happened to the BIG shakeup with the pro's the BBC threatened???

Arlene and Hayley are the only two dumped. Thats not a BIG shakeup. Camila retiring does not get included as she wants to leave.

I expected James, Ola, Karen, Ian all to have been dumped. Seems the BBC changed their mind.