Options

Alex constantly turns the conversation to being about him!!

CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
Forum Member
✭✭
He constantly throws things into the mix to get the hms to discuss his issues, talk about him, give him advice. He then goes into the DR and talks about himself, the advice, his issues etc. How many conversations are there going to be where the hms point out where he is going wrong, what he needs to do, etc? Its every HL episode. tedious.

Total attention seeker in the extreme. He fits well with KP. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt expect anything less as you cant be a wallflower if your shacked up with that odious, mouthy cow! He's as bad as her as no self-respecting fella would go there!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think his own self is the only subject that he has any expertise in.:p

He's an absolute plank but seems harmless enough. I'm finding him quite entertaining in a village idiot kind of way.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    He constantly throws things into the mix to get the hms to discuss his issues, talk about him, give him advice. He then goes into the DR and talks about himself, the advice, his issues etc. How many conversations are there going to be where the hms point out where he is going wrong, what he needs to do, etc? Its every HL episode. tedious.

You`ve summed him up very well I think.

He`s not as thick and naive as he`s making out is he, as he`s definitely worked out how to keep himself in the forefront.

I thick it`s fairly obvious that he will do absolutely anything to keep himself in the news. (Even if it is just the trash rags like The Star.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like him now, he seems like an alright person to me.
  • Options
    crisis3crisis3 Posts: 2,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex is/was shacked up with Jordan so he has had plenty of coaching from her management team which is starting to show. Basicaly the principle seems to be make everything about you no matter how trivial it's all about exposure.
  • Options
    SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    I am so sick of Alex... :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Alex and Dane were told to lie about the fight and Danes bruises, I know that, but he talks such B0ll0cks about everything all the time, and I'm irritated that he can't keep his stories straight.

He's a tabloid journo's dream cos he'll say absolutely bliddy anything for effect.

I don't think he's bad person. Just a boring numpty with low self esteem.

Roll on Nominations - cos if we're getting shot of people who are only famous for shagging somebody famous then he's got to be next in line hasn't he? :D
  • Options
    newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    He really is such a vaucous non-entity.
    You really think there must be 'something' under the surface with these people, but with Alex there really isn't it, he is frighteningly stupid. :eek:
    He goes on and on, I hate the press, but all he has going for him, is being their freakshow puppy, and he is too stupid to even realise that even when it is spelled out for him in plain English by some of the other HMs.
    God bless him, I actually feel sorry for him, how he functions with so little brain activity is astounding.
    I think he actually believes that by praying with evangelistic (:D) Stephen he is redeeming himself, dumb and dumber, takes on a whole new meaning.
    This show is so compelling in a complete train wreck way. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought he was very sweet and caring towards Jonas when Katia dumped him so...yes, he is an attention seeker, but, no, I don't think he makes it all about himself.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When he was in the Diary Room last night I couldnt listen to him because all I could see was that he was the same orange colour as the wall behind him
    If you squinted your eyes he dissappeard into the wall !!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    When he was in the Diary Room last night I couldnt listen to him because all I could see was that he was the same orange colour as the wall behind him

Please don't tell him or he'll paint himself green.
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Bamberella wrote: »
    I thought he was very sweet and caring towards Jonas when Katia dumped him so...yes, he is an attention seeker, but, no, I don't think he makes it all about himself.

He wasn't so nice to Katia though.

Speaking of which. Did anyone find it hilariously hypocritcal seeing Dane Bowers lambasting someone for being an attention seeking s**g?
  • Options
    DeerdDeerd Posts: 21,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In fairness, and whilst he does have a tendency to do so, he's on his hols from me-me-me-monster Jordan... so maybe he's just revelling in something being, however notionally, about him for a change. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,709
    Forum Member
    He is a nice, and seemingly harmless chap..
    BUT..
    Anyone who repeatedly refers to themselves in the third person has a very big ego and a lot of self love.
    I am a bit fed up with him referring to himself as 'Alex Reid'.
    If you are talking about yourself, you use 'I' or 'Me'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's worried for the future and is desperately trying to make himself look interesting in the hope that something lucrative comes his way.

Right now Jordan and the stories are all he has.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He’s totally self-obsessed yet also very confused and thus open to practically anything people suggest to him. So much so we had the ludicrous spectacle of him being “converted” into the fold by Stephen last night. Completely hilarious and pure BB Gold! :D

He seems a nice enough guy though, albeit terribly dim and deluded.
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member

Exactly.

Nothing naive, gullible, nice or sweet about him. And he most definately is not harmless. He wants people to think he's a loveable goof - the man who has interfered with Peter Andre's access to his children and has done very little to push Krusty to be civil to her ex. Look no further than footage from Pwicey's and Peter's tv shows and stories he's sold with photo ops. He's just as much a parasite as his girlfriend and ronnie wood's ex.

No one with sense would buy the act he's putting on in a million years and it's getting more desperate the longer he stays in there. He really thinks he's the business since he isn't up for eviction and there seem to be other people more loathsome than he is. Wrong, Lurch!
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member

All you could see was white eyeballs and teeth :D:D
    [/b]
    Please don't tell him or he'll paint himself green.

:D:D:D
    Deerd wrote: »
    In fairness, and whilst he does have a tendency to do so, he's on his hols from me-me-me-monster Jordan... so maybe he's just revelling in something being, however notionally, about him for a change. :D

Poor sod. I think Heidi has fed him some budgie seed. He's never shut up since he got in there :o:D:p
  • Options
    abbey178abbey178 Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newkid30 wrote: »
    He really is such a vaucous non-entity.
    You really think there must be 'something' under the surface with these people, but with Alex there really isn't it, he is frighteningly stupid. :eek:
    He goes on and on, I hate the press, but all he has going for him, is being their freakshow puppy, and he is too stupid to even realise that even when it is spelled out for him in plain English by some of the other HMs.
    God bless him, I actually feel sorry for him, how he functions with so little brain activity is astounding.
    I think he actually believes that by praying with evangelistic (:D) Stephen he is redeeming himself, dumb and dumber, takes on a whole new meaning.
    This show is so compelling in a complete train wreck way. :)
    Thoroughly enjoyed reading this post. I was in hysterics :D:D Oh my aching sides..........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    abbey178 wrote: »
    Thoroughly enjoyed reading this post. I was in hysterics :D:D Oh my aching sides..........

Agreed..... I just re-read it :D
  • Options
    Stormier ZiggyStormier Ziggy Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    JTW wrote: »
    Agreed..... I just re-read it :D

ENOUGH ABOUT YOU! I need advice on my career :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well you've got a choice of exceptional hms this year to follow. You could always follow Alex's cue......he's had loads of advice :):p
  • Options
    DeerdDeerd Posts: 21,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE TO YOU??? HUH, SOMEONE WHO GIVES A DAMN? :eek::D

/Oooooooo was that methody enough - do you think I could make it big in Hollywood... be the next James Bondessa... do ya think... should I be working it a little more?... am I fit for the casting-couch?... ohhhhhhhhhhhh I need more 'method' behind my madness... hmmmmmmmm

:(:cry::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Deerd wrote: »
    WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE TO YOU??? HUH, SOMEONE WHO GIVES A DAMN? :eek::D

/Oooooooo was that methody enough - do you think I could make it big in Hollywood... be the next James Bondessa... do ya think... should I be working it a little more?... am I fit for the casting-couch?... ohhhhhhhhhhhh I need more 'method' behind my madness... hmmmmmmmm

:(:cry::p

:D:D:D You should post that in Bunty's thread
  • Options
    ZincubusZincubus Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For what it's worth - I think that Alex is misguided more than anything - I think he is just a really nice guy , though !
    He has nonastiness or malice in him unlike the majority of the others !!