how many gamers out there have bought the same game on more than 1 format

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have done it with COD modern warfare/World @ war and mod 2. I bought them for the Ps3 then bought an xbox 360 and bought them again when i sold my Ps3. >>>mug<<< lol

time to man up and be honest and probs look a fool lol

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >>> insult to injury<<< i also re-bought the dlc for the games mentioned (the wife forced me to put that in) lol and i have also to mention that i did the same with Burnout Paradise and all the dlc >>>more of a fool that @ first thought<<< lol
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah mainly with casual games like angry birds.

I did however buy ME2 for 360 and then for PS3 so I could import my save into ME3 for the PS3.
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not as of yet, but I will soon enough download Resident Evil: CVX for PS3, despite already having it for PS2.

Same for Final Fantasy VIII -- My disc 3 on PS1 is broke :(
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sims 2
    Computer, Ds, Ps2

Sims1
    Computer,Ps2
  • steveOooosteveOooo Posts: 5,002
    Forum Member
    resident evil 4 (i bought the gamecube just to play it!) i then bought it for wii... and now have it on ps3 waiting to install (want to play re 1 - oh wait! resident evil 1 sega saturn - ds - psn

sonic 1 - mega drive, iphone, comp cds, psp etc.
  • KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought crazy taxi at least 4 times for ps2 because I kept trading it in and then rebuying it but every time I got £5 trade in on it and I never spent more than £5 on it so was all good I have since bought it from psn :) I rebought cod4 last year because it was cheap and I wanted it again and didn't like black ops and iv also owned oblivion on 360 and then got it on ps3 when I bought one and was gutted when I saw there wasn't any trophies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sims 3 for PC and PS3

But I have most of the sims games from the franchise and all different platforms, I've even bought the Sims Urbz twice for DS...
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    I bought Far Cry 2 and Borderlands for both PS3 and PC. And all the DLCs to go with them for both.

Regards

Mark
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    Blur - 360 / PS3

Crazy Taxi - DC / Xbox Live

GTA3 & Vice City - PC & Xbox
  • ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought Bad Company 2 on PS3 and PC. I played them fairly equaly although I only bought the SPECTACT addon for the PS3 version.

I did the same with Unreal Tournament 3. Being a major fan of UT99/2003/4 I bought the Collector's Edition on PC and then the PS3 version when it was released a few months later. I play the PS3 version more, and switch between controller and mouse/keyboard depending on my mood or if I'm playing online or battling through the poor "non-tournament":mad: campaign.

COD Classic, MW and W@W on PS3 and PC. I bought the PS3 versions first but picked up the PC versions in a too-good-to-miss Steam sale. I did enjoy the MW MP on PC - dedicated servers and 64 player matches are great, but the graphics are shit and IW used the same low bitrate cutscenes found in the console versions, I was very disappointed. I haven't bothered installing the others on PC.

The only other title I can think of is Lumines on PSP and PC. The PC version is rubbish. It's missing (due to lisencing issues) most of the decent music tracks and skins from the PSP version and it's also low resolution. Even playing in 1080p you can see that it's upscaled from a much lower resolution (much lower than 720p). I also played it with a 360 pad connected to the PC (that d-pad is an utter disgrace) and the buttons for left/right block rotation has been reversed to the PSP/PS3 versions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty bad at this too, I'd like to blame my job (lots of travel between Korea and Europe) but it's just an excuse really. Here's just a few -

GTA Chinatown Wars: iOS/DS/PSP
    Kairosoft Games (Game Dev Story, etc): iOS/Android
    Football Manager 2011 (2012 soon too): iOS/PC
    Elder Scrolls Oblivion/Fallout 3/Fallout NV: Xbox 360/PC
    The Monkey Island games: iOS/PC/Xbox 360
    Shenmue 2: Sega DC/Xbox
    Pro Evo/FIFA games:PS3/Xbox 360/PSP

I have got loads more but they're the ones I've played a lot on each platform.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have. COD4 and W@W both on PS3 and 360.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    I bought Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube and then for the PS2 a few years back. And in all probability will buy it again on XBLA when it drops in price.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Morrowind on PC and Xbox
    Oblivion on PC,Xbox 360 and PS3
    Skyrim on PC and PS3
    Sacred 2 on PC,Xbox 360 and PS3
  • andym08homeandym08home Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mass Effect 2 PS3 and Xbox 360 - I played in on PS3 first and bought it again when I got an Xbox
    Saints Row 2 Xbox 360 and PS3 - Played it on Xbox first and bought it again when I got my PS3 (I got an Xbox in 2007, gave it to my brother in 2010 and bought a PS3 and finally got an Xbox again in October this year).
    Fallout 3 - Played this on PS3 a while ago and recently bought the GOTY edition for 360)
    GTA IV (Same story as SR2)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we've got loads xD

we originally had Fallout 3 and Fallout NV on xbox then it RRoD'd so i got them both for PS3 and now we have them through Steam too :p

Got a few Lego games for both consoles and hubby has a few console games on Steam too
  • Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fifa 10 on PC and PS2.

I'm also going to get PES 2012 and Fifa 12 on PS2 when the price drops.
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    CoD4 and MW2 for both 360 and PS3, and also Arkham Asylum, I've had for both consoles. Oh, and FFXIII.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have bought COD4 on PS3 three times and F1:CE twice.
  • TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burnout Paradise - PS3 and 360
    Borderlands - PC, PS3 and 360
    Unreal Tournament 3 - PC and PS3
    Fallout 3- PC, PS3 and 360
    NFS Hot Pursuit - PS3 and 360
    The Club - PS3 and 360
    Split/Second - PS3 and 360
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    I bought the Tomb Raider trilogy on PS3 recently, even though I already had Legend and Underworld on Xbox 360.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silent Hill Origins (PS2, later PSP - PSP is the better platform)

Silent Hill Shattered Memories (PS2 and PSP)
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shenmue 2 on dreamcast and original xbox.
    Gun on PS2 and Xbox360.
  • Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,719
    Forum Member
    A few. TR: Legends on Xbox, PSP and PS3 (HD Collection), TR Anniversary on PS2, PSP and PS3 (HD Collection), Shenmue 2 on DC and Xbox. I just ordered RE4 on Wii, though I already own it on GC but I don't like the letterbox format in the GC version, and I have the PS2 version as well (unboxed).