New Justin Timberlake album this year?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i saw this on twitter this guy Bill Werde is the Editorial Director of Billboard and he tweeted this > https://twitter.com/bwerde/status/286680210491965441

mentioning Justin in his names of who he think`s will have chart success in 2013
Anyone know of anything on Justin regarding him making a music comeback? I myself am looking forward to what he does come back with Loved his last album FS/LS

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so. He has a bunch of songs he wrote with Jessie J that I have been waiting to be released. Hopefully if he does have an album, those are included.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm forever waiting for new Justin music! Come back Justin! I miss him! He was also photographed with Beyoncé last month/late November but I think that might have been for whatever she's got going on! It's so overdue that Justin gets back into the music game, but all in his own time!
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having read all the recent reports and the interviews from the man himself I personally think expecting a studio album from him this year is just wishful thinking HOWEVER I do think he will release one by the end of 2014.

It's crazy to think that Justin is held in such high regard as a solo artist even though he's only released two albums.... goes to show it's about quality not quantity!!
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we get this thread every year about this time and i am still waiting.:mad: his 2 albums are great though and i appreciate he has set the bar quite high for himself. i cant wait to eventually happen though.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    we get this thread every year about this time and i am still waiting.:mad: his 2 albums are great though and i appreciate he has set the bar quite high for himself. i cant wait to eventually happen though.

This:):)
  • hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    Some great songs came from FS/LS, i'd be interested in something similar again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Possibly, but it'll be later rather than sooner.

I mean, if he launched in Q4 he's still got 10 months.

What kind of brilliant pop year though if Beyonce, Gaga, Britney, Katy, Justin, inevitably Rihanna and possibly Adele released?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    Hopefully, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd love a comeback as long as he's got the passion to fully support it with international promo. The music is bound to be good, so all he needs is the drive. But even if he doesn't make a comeback, he's still sold more than most artists ever will, so I guess he's established already :cool:
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love this.

"My Love" is one of my favourite songs from the 2000's.