Just had a full English!!

13»

Comments

• Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheMask wrote: »
    Just had My Special K with chopped banana, Strawberrys and raisons..:o

Sugar/carb overload. Give me the cooked brekkie anyday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not harsh at all I'm getting sick of seeing people brag about food they have eaten, you get these silly people taking pictures on Facebook etc.

do they not think about others who would love an English Breakfast but unable to afford one, or people who have got no interest about reading what other people have eaten.

For somebody to come onto a forum and tell us they have had an English breakfast is not only sad but shows they have nothing better in their own life to brag about.

Even sadder to get riled up about a food post on a food forum! You have shown yourself up!
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just had Porridge, with Ginger.

She didn't enjoy it as much.

:D:o
  • mackaramackara Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a nice full Ulster fry, smoked bacon, pork and beef sausages, button mushrooms done in butter, vegetable roll, soda and potato bread and double duck eggs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mackara wrote: »
    Just had a nice full Ulster fry, smoked bacon, pork and beef sausages, button mushrooms done in butter, vegetable roll, soda and potato bread and double duck eggs.

I love duck eggs! What is a vegetable roll? Never heard of one.
  • scorpio manscorpio man Posts: 4,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As it's Easter Sunday tomorrow and don't do chocolate because of my diet, I'll be having something similar to THIS for my brekkie. :D
  • JulesandSandJulesandSand Posts: 6,012
    Forum Member
    As it's Easter Sunday tomorrow and don't do chocolate because of my diet I'll be having something similar to THIS for my brekkie. :D

Tut tut, shouldn't they be having DIET Coke with that? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not harsh at all I'm getting sick of seeing people brag about food they have eaten, you get these silly people taking pictures on Facebook etc.

do they not think about others who would love an English Breakfast but unable to afford one, or people who have got no interest about reading what other people have eaten.

For somebody to come onto a forum and tell us they have had an English breakfast is not only sad but shows they have nothing better in their own life to brag about.

This is a food forum. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scruffpot wrote: »
    hand reared llama sausages with organically grown bread featuring baked beans grown in the alps

LOL :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why are you in a food forum? What did you suppose would be discussed in a food forum?
  • JulesandSandJulesandSand Posts: 6,012
    Forum Member
    Why are you in a food forum? What did you suppose would be discussed in a food forum? Are you slow?

It was originally in GD.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was originally in GD.

No doubt one of the more interesting discussions there today :D

Still don't see the need for the rant, get a life etc.
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    Bacon, square sausage, egg, mushrooms, fresh tomato (never tinned!), tattie scone, dumpling and beans. Basically a full Scots without haggis or black pudding.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL :D:D:D

Yes Sainsbury's own brand that cost £1.25 isn't bragging

£1.25?! :eek:

Snob.
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Says the person who started a thread on how much shampoo they had left :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D
  • closedbookclosedbook Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    WoodenCat wrote: »
    FOCL........Oh that is so funny.

I love a proper fry up. Best one is Maries cafe at Borough market. Her bubble rocks.

Is Maries cafe the one that sells liver and bacon in a bap ? Lovely.
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweh wrote: »
    Didn't you have baked beans and/or hash browns? I thought those were integral elements to a Full English Breakfast?

I had a measly cheese omelette.
    Damn you haram people with your pork sausages and bacon. The only 'full English' I'm allowed to eat is the carbtastic eggs and hash browns version. The world isn't fair! :cry:

And with that you can get halal sausages :)

Our full "English" is fish fingers, halal sausages, rostis, fried egg and baked beans. Buttered toasts on the side.

Washed down with Pepsi Max - I don't like hot drinks.:D
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why come to a food forum then? Strange...:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    queenshaks wrote: »
    Why come to a food forum then? Strange...:confused:

As said a few posts up, it was on GD and got moved.

Still no need for their rant though! :D
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You need to get a life

Says the person who creates a forum membership just to insult people in a food forum.

Bog away off.
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ahahaha. I've read some pathetic posts in my 13 years online but this one surely tops the rest.

Boo hoo I can't afford one. Why come into a food forum, where people funnily enough will be discussing food?

Jog on. Maybe if you start sitting outside the local shopping centre some kind folk will take pity on you.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL. Funniest. Post. Ever.
  • Jambo_cJambo_c Posts: 4,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love a good fry-up. Bacon, sausage, black pudding, hash browns, mushrooms, beans and fried bread. Not a fan of eggs and I do think that toast is one of the most overated things around. The only time I'm bothered about toast is as a vessel for beans or cheese.
    scruffpot wrote: »
    a full english is not just about what your eating, its about where your eating it as well.
    For example a full english cannot be served at the Ritz, it has to come from a greasy spoon cafe with mugs of builders tea.
    Having something posh in your full english such as hand reared llama sausages with organically grown bread featuring baked beans grown in the alps...(you know what i mean) excludes it from the full english. It needs to be make from reasonably cheap ingredients, generally with the basic labels attached.

One of the best breakfasts I've had was in a place that made their own sausages, made their own hash browns and baked their own bread. Just because it's a full English doesn't mean it has to be cheap and nasty 2% pork sausages, really fatty bacon etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You need to get a life

:rolleyes: You need to get a new personality.