Wade Robson: Michael Jackson forced me to have sex.

i4ui4u Posts: 54,804
Forum Member
In an interview with NBC he says it was not repressed memory and explains why he covered up for Michael Jackson in 2005.

Comments

• gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    drink the jesus juice its good for you

he! he! shamone mother**cker
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Sorry but why not post it in latest Michael Jackson thread? Than post new thread of different people on Michael Jackson?
  • ErythroleukosErythroleukos Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does i4u start all the negative threads about MJ?
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does i4u start all the negative threads about MJ?

Well its hard to put a positive spin on this.

Either you believe him or you don't. I'm inclined to believe him but die hard Jackson fans will claim its all nonsense.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,804
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Sorry but why not post it in latest Michael Jackson thread? Than post new thread of different people on Michael Jackson?

It's rather more news worthy than to be tucked away in a thread....here you have a person infront of a camera who knew Michael Jackson extremely well saying aged 7 he was sexually abused by Jackson, having previously denied any abuse.

He's taken a hell of a risk saying what he has.

There's a hint others may be preparing to say similar things about Michael Jackson.
  • cynet2007cynet2007 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    I do believe it but he only left it late because his estate is making masses amounts of money since MJ departed and back in 2005 MJ was nearly bankrupt and this guy knew it so now he knows his estate is making profit again hit when the iron is hot.

In my opinion he doesn't care about being molested, he cares about the money now Jacko is dead!
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe him. I'm not a rabid Michael Jackson supporter but I just don't trust Wade Robson. Can't explain why, just a feeling.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    cynet2007 wrote: »
    I do believe it but he only left it late because his estate is making masses amounts of money since MJ departed and back in 2005 MJ was nearly bankrupt and this guy knew it so now he knows his estate is making profit again hit when the iron is hot.

In my opinion he doesn't care about being molested, he cares about the money now Jacko is dead!

If what he is saying about the abuse is true then his personality is not the issue.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    It's rather more news worthy than to be tucked away in a thread....here you have a person infront of a camera who knew Michael Jackson extremely well saying aged 7 he was sexually abused by Jackson, having previously denied any abuse.

There's a hint others may be preparing to say similar things about Michael Jackson.

It'll be interesting to see if other people now come forward with claims of abuse. The boys who were MJ's friends will now be grown up, so it wouldn't surprise me if we start getting some of them coming forward.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    Well its hard to put a positive spin on this.

Either you believe him or you don't. I'm inclined to believe him but die hard Jackson fans will claim its all nonsense.

It is nonsense.
  • Von TrappVon Trapp Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    It is nonsense.

A lot of people said that about Saville including me.
    Forum Member
    cynet2007 wrote: »

Same excuse used for Saville and Stuart Hall
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Von Trapp wrote: »
    A lot of people said that about Saville including me.

Different situation. The Savile allegations come with supporting statements from different alleged victims over decades all with similar stories to tell, indicating a specific pattern of behaviour, and even his contemporaries suspected that he was doing something he shouldn't have been doing. The allegations against Michael Jackson have come with no supporting evidence to indicate any wrongdoing
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The allegations against Michael Jackson have come with no supporting evidence to indicate any wrongdoing
    Many people have said they were abused by Jackson, many were paid off with millions of dollars.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same excuse used for Saville and Stuart Hall

Stuart Hall has admitted it though.
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe MJ committed all this stuff he's been accused of. I hate how even now he's gone tons of stuff is being bought up (or made up).
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    jzee wrote: »
    Many people have said they were abused by Jackson, many were paid off with millions of dollars.

That happened once did it not, because Michael was sick of the bad press, no? Early 90s. They weren't all paid off. He was declared not guilty of the charges by a court of law under cross examination. Wade waited a long time. A woodwork thing it looks like.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »

However, if they all said it at the same time it would look damning. It doesn't make sense to deny something and then say it happened.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    I think there's no smoke without fire. Just too many people coming forward about the same thing. Why would Wade Robson make this up, particularly as he's not poor and he's a very minor celebrity?
    Forum Member
    Stuart Hall has admitted it though.

Yes he did, the legal process was ongoing at the time, so we were not allowed to discuss on a public forum. But some pub talk as it were was that they were only bitter or after his money.

That's the impression I got if the issue popped up in conversation.
    Forum Member
    ninananna wrote: »
    I think there's no smoke without fire. Just too many people coming forward about the same thing. Why would Wade Robson make this up, particularly as he's not poor and he's a very minor celebrity?

There were reports (TMZ possibly? I cant remember but I bet I4U can find it. :)) that he lost a lot of money recently. Even so, he is far from destitute.
    There were also suggestions that he has been paid to make the claims to discredit Jackson because of the current trial.
    Forum Member
    Yes he did, the legal process was ongoing at the time, so we were not allowed to discuss on a public forum. But some pub talk as it were was that they were only bitter or after his money.

In Stuart Hall's case the first claim was from the retired policewoman (possibly from the investigating force, she is from Preston) who claimed Hall had groped her breast while putting his arm around her for a moment, which by itself is such a flimsy claim that I strongly suspect that no charges would have been brought unless the purpose was to fish for more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think victim blaming is a dangerous road to go down. Given the amount of victims involved who didn't know each but told the same story its pretty cut and dried in his case.
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iseloid wrote: »
    That happened once did it not, because Michael was sick of the bad press, no? Early 90s. They weren't all paid off. He was declared not guilty of the charges by a court of law under cross examination. Wade waited a long time. A woodwork thing it looks like.
    No it happened many times.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jzee wrote: »
    No it happened many times.

No, it happened twice. It's also worth noting that there were always rumours that Jordy Chanadler's (first boy he paid off) father made Jordy make up the allegations. There were also recordings of the father saying he's going to "f**k Jackson up and make sure he never sells another record". Jordy and his father apparently stopped speaking not long after the big MJ trial. Jordy's father committed suicide not too long ago...not a single person attended his funeral. Make of that what you will, but I think MJ was taken advantage of by so many people, including family members. He had so much money and he was so naive. Even people who worked for him wanted a piece of his wealth. I mean, just look at his doctor!! Everyone around him was dodgy. I think he had a lot of issues, but I think he was just a very naive, misunderstood man who was able to trust absolutely nobody, and who people took advantage of.