Options

EE - I'm Team Shirley Y'all

CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Linda's ass needs to sit all the way down. She stays trying to drag Shirley even though her kids felt more comfortable talking to Shirley and her husband loves Shirley.

I can't stand her overly dramatic, too extra, pointlessly bitchy ass.

That's all y'all.

Comments

• Options
    ALowsleyALowsley Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm Team Linda!!!

Shirley is disgraceful and how dare she demand a stake of the Queen Vic!! I love Linda but hate Shirley lol
  • Options
    MetamorphosisMetamorphosis Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Cheri wrote: »
    Linda's ass needs to sit all the way down. She stays trying to drag Shirley even though her kids felt more comfortable talking to Shirley and her husband loves Shirley.

I can't stand her overly dramatic, too extra, pointlessly bitchy ass.

That's all y'all.

Agreed Cheri. Although I do admit I've skim watched the past episodes I cannot tolerate Linda and her 2-faced, duplicitous ways. She needs to check herself. At least Shirley is upfront about who and what she is and in the end, Mick and Shirley share blood.

On an unrelated note - what part of America are you from?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ALowsley wrote: »
    I'm Team Linda!!!

Shirley is disgraceful and how dare she demand a stake of the Queen Vic!! I love Linda but hate Shirley lol

Girl bye.....like Beyonce said, "To the left, to the left" Lmao

Seriously though, Linda is all rollers and mouth, I can't take her. Her kids like Shirley and her husband obviously adores her so why can't she just know her lane. Shirley even tries to be nice to her.

I'm going to need my girl Shirley to smash a bottle over her head if she gets too out of pocket. Best storyline of 2014, Shirley the Goon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed Cheri. Although I do admit I've skim watched the past episodes I cannot tolerate Linda and her 2-faced, duplicitous ways. She needs to check herself. At least Shirley is upfront about who and what she is and in the end, Mick and Shirley share blood.

On an unrelated note - what part of America are you from?

Originally from the South hunty! But I spent a lot of time in shitty New York hoods dancing with drag queens before coming to this beautiful country with you kind, funny and intelligent people. I love y'all ❤
  • Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Even though I like Linda I'm #teamShirley