Options

Whitney Houston's friend reveals finding Whitneys body

poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/whitney-houstons-friend-reveals-for-the-first-887456

So sad :( However it didn't take long for one of her entourage to sell their story.

Comments

• Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read that article and found it shockingly disrespectful. He's not a friend in any way, shape or form. I hope the money he got for selling his story was worth it.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    I read that article and found it shockingly disrespectful. He's not a friend in any way, shape or form. I hope the money he got for selling his story was worth it.:(

I thought that as well. Note he was in buisness with Whitney to sell Whitney candles. No doubt he will be flogging them trading on her name.
  • Options
    goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    He's no friend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    "selling candles" thats a new one :rolleyes:
  • Options
    NosnikraplNosnikrapl Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not reading it. Daily Mirror (or any tabloid) can stop these scum making cash from this sort of story by not dishing out wonga to them. We can do as well by not buying paper or clicking on story.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell! Whitney's daughter is the absolute image of her dad, Bobby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Bloody hell! Whitney's daughter is the absolute image of her dad, Bobby.

I know, poor girl !
  • Options
    goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    He said the taps were still running and the bath was overflowing, yet the coronor's report said there was only 12 inches of water in the bath
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldielox wrote: »
    He said the taps were still running and the bath was overflowing, yet the coronor's report said there was only 12 inches of water in the bath

So, someone's lying then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    theres been a lot about this guy isn't he a friend to a lot of stars that die...
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ Yes. Whatever the real deal I believe he is dodgy as fu&ck. He is incredibly well connected to a cross section of celebs from Alist actors, ex Presidents to singers. I know he has been rumoured to be a drug dealer but I think there is much more to him than just that.
    This is site has got quite a bit on him and his connections.

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/category/raffles-van-exel/
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    This disgusting creature has been a con-artist for years. He tried his luck in Holland for a while, worming his way into the in-crowd of Dutch artists, promising them gigs that never happened but taking their money for it anyway, before going to the US. He was the spokesperson for the Jackson family for the Dutch press when Michael died, as he was 'a close friend of the family'. When he showed up with Whitney the night before she passed away, people in Holland knew the shit was going to hit the fan soon.

This man cannot be trusted.