Options

Katie Hopkins ( ex apprentice)

violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
Forum Member
✭✭
Wow she is a piece of work.

She is on this morning belittling a attractive model who happend to be plus sized model.

She is extremely overbearing and bossy and talks interupts.

Opinions why is this piece of work on this morning?

Comments

• Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She is on this morning belittling a attractive model who happend to be plus sized model.

Dunno, stop watching her. She annoyed me on The Apprentice all that eyelash fluttering like she was too beautiful, then there was a story on her being indecent in a public area with some old bloke, she can't say naff all about anyone :p
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I generally find her abhorrent; especially her political views; however, on this I did agree with her: Obese people do need to take accountability for their physique and generally slimness is more attractive. IMHO that is true.

But she is still a vile old hag.
  • Options
    sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of hers either, but she was on daybreak a few weeks ago, with a obese couple, who had evey excuse in the book for not working etc, and tbh she came off better, thought at the time good on you.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I generally find her abhorrent; especially her political views; however, on this I did agree with her: Obese people do need to take accountability for their physique and generally slimness is more attractive. IMHO that is true.

But she is still a vile old hag.

I agree ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's pure pantomime villain, with all the looks of a dame but I have to say, she does have a point on this one :eek:
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadful woman.
    In my mind she was one of the first superbitches on The Apprentice.
    Sadly most of them now are pale imitations of the original.:yawn:

I can feel my blood pressure rising just by thinking of her.:mad:

ETA Am I right in thinking she appeared on IACGMOH?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diamond she did and was voted off early.

Regardless of the subject matter she sneers with that big snout of hers and constantly interrupts when the other is trying to have their say.

The lady was very attractive a plus sized model.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She got photographed bonking in a field out in the country didn't she? And a tabloid photographer just happened to be passing, at the time. What a coincidence...
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She reminds me of the 'Fatfighters' lady from Little Britain, I keep expecting her to say 'OKAY FATTIES'
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diamond she did and was voted off early.

Regardless of the subject matter she sneers with that big snout of hers and constantly interrupts when the other is trying to have their say.

The lady was very attractive a plus sized model.

Thank you.
    I wasn't certain and she certainly didn't do anything in that to make her memorable.:)

She's awful and not worth one second more of my time............although no doubt she'll be delighted that she's being discussed here.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a nasty woman , she has a serious problem with anyone who is not slim etc I swear there was an article about her picking on her step daughter because of her weight a while back , it was mentioned on her wiki page but it has now vanished .

The woman lacks any kind of empathy what so ever feel sorry for her kids tbh
  • Options
    mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark my words give it 10 years her children will have serious abuse/confidence issues.
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate her get off tv and take your big nose with you :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jioscar wrote: »
    Hate her get off tv and take your big nose with you :mad:

Don't you mean her snout.

She may be slim but her soul is ugly.

That plus sized model was pretty and Katie body language was awful.

I cannot believe itv have her on the show because she is not professional.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you mean her snout.

She may be slim but her soul is ugly.

That plus sized model was pretty and Katie body language was awful.

I cannot believe itv have her on the show because she is not professional.

Sorry, I don't think she was. It's not her size, just facially I personally didn't think she was pretty. Nice lady though.

Hopkins will always be invited on as 'resident troll in chief'.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's one very unpleasant individual.
  • Options
    cynet2007cynet2007 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    This morning is a support program for imbeciles these days plain and simple!
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least obese people can lose weight...if they so choose. Nothing but extreme plastic surgery can fix that boat race...
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a complete bitch and always has been. However she does have a point with regards to overweight people, they do need to take responsibility for themselves.
  • Options
    LiamforkingLiamforking Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hopkins is a thoroughly nasty piece of work, I instantly got the impression watching the apprentice that she's a sociopath.
    A vile Tory snob with zero redeeming qualities.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just had a quick read of the article and seen a video clip of this on the DM and I think we can all agree that Hopkins is a spiteful shrew who has built a career on her very ugly personality - so even when she's right, as she is in this case, any valid point she makes gets lost in the fog of bile in which its delivered.

That 'plus-sized' thing seems to be a convenient coverall for obesity. 18 stone is not plus-sized in any modelling terms. The woman is obese. And her saying 'we should teach children about balance' makes me eyeroll a bit since if she thought about balance in the first place, she wouldn't be 18 stone.

Sorry if that comes across as harsh but it's the truth.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Awful snob of a woman. I'm sure I read an article where she said she chooses her children's friends as she wouldn't want them mixing with anyone "beneath" them.
    More recently amongst a lot of other snooty b*****ks she proudly admitted that she'd never been to any of her children's sports days as they bored her silly & would send one of her many staff to go in place of her.
    Usually I admire people who stand up for what they believe in but there's just something about this woman that makes my blood boil.:mad:
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I see her,all I can think about is her having sex in a field :o
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    When I see her,all I can think about is her having sex in a field :o

I'm scared to ask:eek::eek: