Options

Psychic cat?

Moll FlandersMoll Flanders Posts: 1,392
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have the most amazing, beautiful cat in the world. Have had him for the best part of a year (don't know his exact age, but suspect he's middle-aged). He is so loving, cuddly and affectionate. In fact, he could even be described as clingy and desperate for affection - but that's fine by me. I'd stroke him for 24 hours a day if I could. There is a real bond between us, and he is my best friend.

He is my first-ever cat, so I'm inexperienced with them, although I'm thoroughly enjoying becoming experienced!

Anyway......... last night I had an awful, really upsetting dream. To keep it as short as possible - I dreamt I moved house, and, the day when I got there and moved in - I realised I had forgotten to take the cat!!! I had left him back where I currently live and then I'd moved hundreds of miles away!! And for some reason, I suspected if I came back to get him, I'd never be able to find him again. At the thought of losing him forever, and never again setting eyes on him, I cried and cried (still in the dream).

Then I woke up, feeling upset and distressed - much earlier than my usual time - and who should come sauntering into the bedroom, from the lounge where he sleeps (out of his own choice - he could sleep on the bed if the wanted) - but - you guessed it - my cat! He leapt up onto my chest and then snuggled up to me. So reassuring.

And I couldn't help wondering - is it possible there's literally a psychic bond between us? It was as if he'd sensed I'd needed to see him, and come in to put my mind at rest (which it did).

Alternatively, he could have been after some food................!

If you have any thoughts on this, I'd be fascinated to know (even if it's to say I'm completely bonkers!)

Best cat-loving wishes :)

Moll
x

Comments

• Options
    artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing psychic. Just him coming in to see someone he loves. :D

If you watch this short video about "Shorty & Kodi", it shows how they miss their owner & love their owner too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUkdhzXjv1U
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artnada wrote: »

If you watch this short video about "Shorty & Kodi", it shows how they miss their owner & love their owner too.

Oh,that's so cute!!! Thankyou.

Yes, I know my littl'un does love me...........just like I love him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should subscribe to that channel. Shorty & Kodi usually do 1 video a week :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should subscribe to that channel. Shorty & Kodi usually do 1 video a week :)

Thankyou - I will!!!

:)
  • Options
    CaptainObvious_CaptainObvious_ Posts: 3,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh,that's so cute!!! Thankyou.

Yes, I know my littl'un does love me...........just like I love him!

How lovely :)

I hope my little cat (RIP) knew she was loved as well, we also seemed to have a bond similar to yourself and your cat!
  • Options
    CaptainObvious_CaptainObvious_ Posts: 3,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Someone else been keeping tabs on the Lovemeow website eh? :kitty: These two are always featured
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone else been keeping tabs on the Lovemeow website eh? :kitty: These two are always featured
    No, I found them while Youtube surfing ages ago....watching cat videos lol. Well, that is what the Internet was invented for...watching cat vids? :D