Options

Background music on This Morning: please help me identify this

Moll FlandersMoll Flanders Posts: 1,392
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hello

I think it's a bit of a stretch that anyone's going to be able to help me with this, but I'm going to try! :)

I've been watching This Morning today (Monday) and they had an introduction to the Gino Di Campo cookery segment, with a woman saying how much she loved Gino D C. In the background while she was speaking, they were playing an instrumental version of a pop song I recognised, but could not identify. I know it's a song that I really like, but just can't pin it down.

I wanted to include a link to the programme, but as it's stil on, the website won't let me do that yet. If necessary, I will post a link to it later, on this thread.

It's a very upbeat, feel-good, catchy pop song. I think it might have come out relatively recently, but am not sure. I think it contains the words "by your side" or "at your side" and it might have something about "a man" in it, and "he'll (or I'll) be waiting".

That's the best I can do at the moment! Unfortunately, when I try to Google it, it comes up with songs by a group called Talisman, and Sade - but these are not the one I'm after.

What I might do later is try to work out the main melody of the chorus on my piano, and then post on here what the notes are - in case anyone else can play it on something, and identify it.

If anyone can play help in any way - please let me know!

Thanks in advance if you can help!

Moll
x

Comments

• Options
    Moll FlandersMoll Flanders Posts: 1,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, Moll here again!

Hope I haven't wasted anyone's time with my first post! I've just managed to track it down - it's Emile Sande singing Next to Me! What a great song!!!
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad you managed to find it! :)