Options

Feel a pratt

SparklygalSparklygal Posts: 144
Forum Member
Well the guy I spent all my time with alone on the Xmas works do kissing and cuddling till 5 in morn now acting awkward and off with me and doesn't rember much as he had too much to drink... How am I supposed to take that

I always felt he liked me but we do work in same room but was telling me how he thought I was awesome person etc yet get bk in work and he's acting real off.

He would always tease me in work and have my no now I feel unattractive and rejected

Comments

• Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    You're working Christmas day? :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You're working Christmas day? :cry:

No I'm off now
  • Options
    KennedyCKennedyC Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's possible that he doesn't remember much and probably thinks he went too far. I suggest you let him know that you enjoyed yourself but would like to go on a proper date with him.
  • Options
    Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sparklygal wrote: »
    Well the guy I spent all my time with alone on the Xmas works do kissing and cuddling till 5 in morn now acting awkward and off with me and doesn't rember much as he had too much to drink... How am I supposed to take that

I always felt he liked me but we do work in same room but was telling me how he thought I was awesome person etc yet get bk in work and he's acting real off.

He would always tease me in work and have my no now I feel unattractive and rejected

You know what ignore him too and act all happy and you know what be happy because its his loss not yours. Show him you didnt care either and don't let him ruin the holidays for you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just was so happy on night the things he said - I was amazing,cool how I was beautiful with me till 5 in morn snogging and cuddling yet acting like he is 😒

Always felt he liked me way he teased me in work and always stuck up for me ...
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're supposed to chalk it up to experience and make sure you don't let yourself be treated that way again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know that but must've been an attraction for him to stay with me all that time.. People said they thought something was going to happen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's male. He was drunk. You were willing. Move on and don't let it spoil your fun :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know but he's been so off and we didn't even have sex
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then be thankful you didn't and in future beware of pooping on your own doorstep! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol there is that but always felt he had a thing for me yet now there's tension between us 😳
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why are guys like this does he see me as an embarrassment or summat makes me feel ugly and rejected
  • Options
    kate36kate36 Posts: 13,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree...chalk it up to experience... Furthermore, do you really want another date with a guy that treats you this way?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He told the guys in my room he only remembers bits but way he was on night thought he was interested 😒
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He told the guys in my room he only remembers bits but way he was on night thought he was interested 😒

Sounds like he's trying to save face in front of the lads...typical bloke!!!
    Its up to you but I wouldn't waste another minute on someone who blew hot and cold like that...and treated me with so little respect
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What u mean save face? This bus has slightly made me feel unattractive an rejected as the things he said I believed at time he meant them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What u mean save face? This bus has slightly made me feel unattractive an rejected as the things he said I believed at time he meant them

Was alcohol involved?;-)

My point exactly... If he makes you feel like that I'd ask yourself is he as genuine as you thought? My guess...probably not just my opinion mind
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What u mean save face? This bus has slightly made me feel unattractive an rejected as the things he said I believed at time he meant them[/QUOTE]

It's a sad fact of life that a man with a hard-on will say anything. No one can make you feel bad about yourself unless you allow them to. Is this man-child worth it?
  • Options
    Daffodil67Daffodil67 Posts: 1,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What u mean save face? This bus has slightly made me feel unattractive an rejected as the things he said I believed at time he meant them[/QUOTE]

It's a sad fact of life that a man with a hard-on will say anything. No one can make you feel bad about yourself unless you allow them to. Is this man-child worth it?

This.

Sparklygal, been there a few times. I'm probably a lot older than you at 42 but from reading your posts it takes me back to those utterly confusing times and I agree you will feel horrible but he isn't worth it.

Play it very cool around him, but don't expect anything to happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Couldn't say it better myself
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Daffodil67 wrote: »

This.

Sparklygal, been there a few times. I'm probably a lot older than you at 42 but from reading your posts it takes me back to those utterly confusing times and I agree you will feel horrible but he isn't worth it.

Play it very cool around him, but don't expect anything to happen.

I agree but it's not me that is being funny :( yep it is true guys will say anything but way he's been up until this point I thought diff
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Forget him. He isn't worth your time thinking about it and pulling it to bits. Think yourself lucky you didn't take it further, you would have felt much worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know just fed up of this crap I said to him on night he'd be funny with me... Wouldn't mind not like I'm hit with ugly stick
  • Options
    TUTV ViewerTUTV Viewer Posts: 6,236
    Forum Member

What is you company policy on corporate lust?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's relaxed but we are in the same room