Options

Big Rich Texas ....

Comments

• Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this programme and the Atlanta one, very pleased that they are not only ITV2 twice a week but also on Style Thursday night, starting at 10pm :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Just watched Wednesday's episode, I loved Pam in that episode! But I think that she bullied Lesley a little bit too much. The end was so staged, with Kaylin's mother arriving. Looked fake.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    Just watched Wednesday's episode, I loved Pam in that episode! But I think that she bullied Lesley a little bit too much. The end was so staged, with Kaylin's mother arriving. Looked fake.

I was just hoping for Leslie to pull out a portfolio of all the properties she owned, just to shut her up :p

Missed last nights episode, as was watching Jail on CBS Reality, so will have to watch it on the ITV Player tom, see if Kalyn kicked off at her mother :D
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Wow im undecided on kaylins mother. At first i thought well now where know where kaylin gets her gold digging attitude from but then i thought maybe lesleys to blame.

Lesley says kaylins mum lives in a trailer park and is poor. Then then tells her to go to connies expensive shop to get a new outfit. How did leslie think she was going to pay for it? The same with the botox. If she hasnt got any money whats the point of encouraging her to get botox?

But then her mum did take advantage of it and ended up with leslie paying for thousands of pounds worth of stuff.

Maybe kaylin just needs something to do other than pageants. Maybe a part time job or something that doesnt revolve around shopping and the country club? Personally i think leslie only took her in so she could be on the show as its about women and their daughters and leslie only has sons. As soon as filming stops she will be sent back to her mum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched it, couldn't believe Kalyn's mother left the plastic surgery without paying, so Bonnie had to stump up the 4k, and how she got loads of clothes from Connie, putting them on Leslies tab :eek:, and what about Whitney taking her gun to the country club, and not putting the safety catch on! :D

Was hilarious when Bonnie was trying to bribe the club guy (forgot his name) with the sweets though, ' i want you to hesitate, have another' :D, and also, Whitney looked the double of her mother with her hair up when they were doing the Sofa thing, i thought it was her mother at first, till i saw the bow tattoos :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another enjoyable episode last night, thought Pam and Bonnie would have killed each other at the golf tournament :D, and what a bitch Kalyns mother was by entering the pageant after she said she wouldn't, and when they were out shopping for Kalyns dress, she was trying to get Leslie to buy one for her, she was turning everything into about her, which is what Kalyn told Leslie she would do, so was good to see her sent packing :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The next episode is already the last, and ITV 2 WON'T be screening the second season after the first. :cry:

Guess I'll have to pay for them on iTunes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Whitney had to have faked the argument with Hannah, how can one person start a job, and then be shocked that they have to work.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait till season 4 starts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    The next episode is already the last, and ITV 2 WON'T be screening the second season after the first. :cry:

Guess I'll have to pay for them on iTunes.

Thats a shame, was really enjoying it, next ones suposedly Connie going to find out about Leslie, so im wondering if it all lies, and Pam revels in great delight at it, as may as well make the last episode a cracker :D

Im not surprised Whitney quit, or as Pam says Quitney :D, as Hannah was on about lazing around the pool etc..., but she ws just palming the jobs off onto her, her mother gave her, i wouldn't have done it either tbh, going out for sticky buns, collecting dry cleaning etc..., was just taking the pi$$.
  • Options
    magsy56magsy56 Posts: 2,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching this for a while now and have already seen the latest series (4) on Style plus 2 rather explosive reunion shows.

It seems that Style are repeating episodes from earlier series and not always in a regular order. But hey ho I'm glad I have discovered some other fans.

Not too keen on the Atlanta version.

I have got quite hooked on Style shows - love Jerseylicious and How Do I Look. Definitely guilty pleasures. :)

Edit: Ah just realised some are watching on ITV2 - for those with Sky check out Channel 253, this week it is being shown at 3am but times vary from week to week.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Gutted this is finished! Is there anywhere i can watch episode one for free? I missed it and it wasnt repeated. Not on itvplayer either. Plus does anyone know if itv have any plans for the future to show more series of brt?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Saw it on ITV2. Leslie has a lot of skeletons, but why is Pam determined to find all of them? She says she "couldn't give a crap" Then interrogates Leslie's son Tyler, asking him what street he lives on. She accuses him of lying and says that she's going to pay him a visit. Who does that.....he's right it's creepy. Connie talking about Leslie: "I invite her to the country club, introduce her to all my friend and then she dates my ex husband, who does that sh*t?" Bonnie shouldn't have stirred at the housewarming party, Melissa didn't say anything that bad.

Pam swearing at Leslie, the "At least I have a husband" Line. Did she know that Leslie's husband passed away? What's wrong with Leslie leasing the house? From the way Leslie has been talking she's choosing to lease. When she was talking to her son Tyler, she made it sound like her husband had a huge estate, why is Pam so obsessed with Leslie's background and her bank balance?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Further to my last post (above) - I think I got the seasons wrong - I have seen 3 on Style and not Season 4. Here is a link (contains some spoilers, but then again if ITV2 are not repeating Season 1 or 2 then it will be worth checking out The Style Channel Sky 253):

http://www.stylenetwork.com/tv-shows/big-rich-texas/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can we please just talk about how cool the finale episode was? The last 10 minutes were just superb. I sincerely hoped till the end that Connie's going to storm into the party and scream: "That biatch ain't my cousin!", but sadly that didn't happen. I wish they showed how the Tyler/Whitney thing ended.

I am so gonna buy Seasons 2&3 on iTunes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grest last episode, but wtf at the ending, Pam and Hannah sitting on the sofa, with Pam on about Connie coming back with all the juicy goss, and then it bloody finished!, was a shame tbh, as after Connie said she may not be her cousin, i was really looking forward to what she found out. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I was really disappointed that they didn't reveal what Connie found out. Guess they had to wrap filming pretty soon so they didn't wait for her to come back. But the last ten seconds were really cool, with the dramatic music and all the cast looking surprised. Absolutely great.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last part was great, when Pam told Leslie to f off, and as she was heading up the stairs to go, Leslie announced she'd bought into the Club, and there was going to be some big changes :D

Id love to find out what Connie dug up. :p
  • Options
    beaglemumbeaglemum Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Was that the end? What a disappointing ending! Ive thoroughly enjoyed BRT, hopefully a new season will start soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beaglemum wrote: »
    Was that the end? What a disappointing ending! Ive thoroughly enjoyed BRT, hopefully a new season will start soon.

Yeah it was the end, i hope we'll get a new season that continues from where this one left off :D
  • Options
    bill luvs t.vbill luvs t.v Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this show and maybe i'm in the minority but i love Pam i think she is hilarious and just pure eccentric i've seen all 3 seasons and i really missed Pam in season 3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magsy56 wrote: »
    I've been watching this for a while now and have already seen the latest series (4) on Style plus 2 rather explosive reunion shows.

It seems that Style are repeating episodes from earlier series and not always in a regular order. But hey ho I'm glad I have discovered some other fans.

Not too keen on the Atlanta version.

I have got quite hooked on Style shows - love Jerseylicious and How Do I Look. Definitely guilty pleasures. :)

Edit: Ah just realised some are watching on ITV2 - for those with Sky check out Channel 253, this week it is being shown at 3am but times vary from week to week.

Apologies - just re-watching the reunion show on Style and it was the end of Season 3 and not 4. All I can say is roll on Season 4.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    For those with access to the Style Network ( channel 253 on Sky) series 2 started today at 3am.
  • Options
    justamummyjustamummy Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Izzy43 wrote: »
    For those with access to the Style Network ( channel 253 on Sky) series 2 started today at 3am.
    I've just come on to post the same thing
    I was going to check for it a few days ago but got distracted, so I only checked today and missed the first one.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this show and maybe i'm in the minority but i love Pam i think she is hilarious and just pure eccentric i've seen all 3 seasons and i really missed Pam in season 3.

I completely agree. I loved Pam because she pissed them all off and was just disgusted by everything. She was hilarious.

Season 3 is where it went downhill for me. I mean 3 seasons of Leslie bashing? Really? It all just got a bit too much and repetitive and I didn't like any of the new women/daughters.

Anyone who wanted to know Leslie's debated real/fake lover, it was this guy, Rip Mason.