• Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would even know that chickens lay eggs, the poor bitch.:D
  • Options
    Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Think she's playing up to the viewers, trying to garner some sympathy, and in the meantime (considering she thinks she's popular) hopefully get rid of Lauren via the public vote.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha!
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We now know the real reason she nominated Lauren, jealousy.
  • Options
    Fat BuddhaFat Buddha Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If my son EVER brought someone home like that creature, I'd be fetching my 44 Magnum from the sideboard.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bagshot85 wrote: »
    Think she's playing up to the viewers, trying to garner some sympathy, and in the meantime (considering she thinks she's popular) hopefully get rid of Lauren via the public vote.

Agree;) her "fanbase" will get Lauren out, oh she is going to be in for a shock when she gets out, no fanbase for herself or none for her fake showmance as nearly everyone thinks it is a pile of shite awwww what a shame;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fat Buddha wrote: »
    If my son EVER brought someone home like that creature, I'd be fetching my 44 Magnum from the sideboard.

Don't worry, she won't know it's a gun.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:o
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She also said ...they have the same friends and live near each other:eek:...Lauren is from Jersey
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can take the girl out of Essex...

*I really wanted to use the quote about horticulture here, but I'm behaving myself*. :D
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke certainly recognises a cow when he sees one.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's so stomach-clenchingly cringeworthy, I have to watch from behind splayed fingers!

If God had meant people to be this thick he'd never have allowed us to evolve. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    She's so stomach-clenchingly cringeworthy, I have to watch from behind splayed fingers!

If God had meant people to be this thick he'd never have allowed us to evolve. :cool:

It's fick not thick..god..
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »

Udderly hilarious. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »

And he's desperately milking it for all he's got until the udders find out what he told 'his agent'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Remind me not to kick my ball into YOUR garden.
    sutie wrote: »

:D Lol.

I did genuinely feel rather sorry for her though. BB has often featured people who fake thickness for entertainment purposes, but she seems to be the real deal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    She also said ...they have the same friends and live near each other:eek:...Lauren is from Jersey

Yeah.. but I think she's living in L.Pool atm?? That one was another of her reasons, cause he's from there too:eek:
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I feel a bit sorry for Ashleigh. I do think she's completely genuine but they're so mismatched and she's starting to realise that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    I feel a bit sorry for Ashleigh. I do think she's completely genuine but they're so mismatched and she's starting to realise that.

Most of you are probably too young to have watched 'The Good Life' but there was a scene in which Margo confesses to not having a sense of humour and never understanding why people were laughing.

It was a poignant moment and Ashleigh reminded me of it. She is fick and I don't think knowing how to make spag bog is going to change her life but I guess it is an aspiration that is attainable. As long as they haven’t run out of mince of course.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Udderly hilarious. :D:D

With jokes like that this thread could go sour fast... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    It was the "and they live near each other" comment that made me laugh. Jersey and Liverpool? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    It was the "and they live near each other" comment that made me laugh. Jersey and Liverpool? :D

Lauren lives in Liverpool, she's at Uni there
  • Options
    premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What came first? The house or the Elf?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    mummymaz wrote: »
    Lauren lives in Liverpool, she's at Uni there
    Sorry, my mistake. I was thinking about where the farms were. :o