break the safe - lottery show

gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
Forum Member
✭✭
they are all struggling a bit tonight, i think. Surprised they banked 15k in round 1

Comments

• FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,777
    Forum Member
    The two fellas on the end were hopeless, absolutely hopeless. How the heck do they get through the interviews ?
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    FM Lover wrote: »
    The two fellas on the end were hopeless, absolutely hopeless. How the heck do they get through the interviews ?

You just answered your question before you asked it. :kitty:
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not so cocky now are ya young 'un. :D
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The guy with the waistcoat is so cheesy. :D
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missed the end... Did they win any money?
  • 3Sheets2TheWind3Sheets2TheWind Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BillyBoy7 wrote: »
    Missed the end... Did they win any money?

Yes, I think that the mother and her rather full of himself son won £16,500.

Of all the lottery quiz shows, this one is the worst.

The moving backwards and forwards platforms are so tacky and the fake tension every time someone gives an answer is beyond tedious.

I wonder how long Nick Knowles spends in make-up and wardrobe being put together?
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks 3Sheets.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    The condition the son had perthes disease my fiancé had as a child. First time other than my fiancé telling me i have heard it mentioned.
    http://www.patient.co.uk/health/perthes-disease-leaflet - more about it for interested people. Basically not nice for a young kid to have but hardly life or death kind of thing that they seemed to make it.
    My fiancé was bed bound in hospital for a few months. He missed a bit of school which i think made him feel left out when he returned. But i think it got him out of PE for a couple of years at least. He now has no symptoms or long lasting damage. Almost as if he never had it. Someone he knew also had it , had an op instead & now as a permanent limp , he waited it out instead.

Anyway his mom seemed to make him how to be a hero for having it like it was more serious. Well my fiancé is one to then :D .Odd hearing it mentioned though. Glad they won something , they did have a nice mother/son bond.
    One of the guys from the first team was terrible.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anybody gone away empty handed this series ? Seems to follow the same pattern every week. The first openings fails and then the last one comes good ?

Even though they seemed to be a couple of seconds late, it was nice for the mum and her son with a condition to win some money. Good old PC BBC.